Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch (2671 Views)

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Well mine goes smiley

Back then I was either in Js2 or Js3 couldn't really remember, It was Federal and boarding school to be precise. I had a friend Sam(Not his real name) for short he was the one arranged everything for me.

What happened was Sam was in the same class with this girl because our set back then was like 10 classes or so grin A-J i think skipping F & I class though.

I wrote a letter jokingly that day, Sam saw it and said awnn who did I write the letter for, I told him I wrote for Sade(Not the real name though), I told him specifically to put it in her locker that day cos I could remember vividly.

Details later smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Should I continue or nah
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kwantinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Atleast one person is interested smiley

So as I was saying he agreed to help me take my letter to this girl, and since they were also kinda friends sha.
I warned him to put it inside her locker cos I wrote in details if she should agree I will be meeting her alone during afternoon lessons before prep class. Assuming I saw the future I wouldn't have done that grin but it didn't end up in tears anyway.

So right before night prep that day, I gave him the letter, we both parted, I bid him farewell to carry my great mission cheesy

And I use to be kind of late to night prep due to some things I do with my friends that time of cos bath, jist and all sort because most of us didn't have the courage of girls that time.

So as I reached class that day, I wore my best sandals though cool since palm slippers was recently prohibited
On getting to the class, I sha noticed people were looking at me suspiciously but I was guessing probably it was because of my sandals

Not knowing grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Following...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Bluezy13(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Continue naw cry

I'm here to read stories.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
So I got to class with my friend Ola.
Mehhn you should look at the expression on this guys faces damn grin

Eventually Sam came to our class told me she gave her directly cry I was like wtf cheesy
I was already shivering in my mind (mo n ti n gbo n grin) So he said the girl has agreed, I was wowed like just like that wink

Later on during prep the big boys in her class came to our class to meet the chiefs in our class to do intro bla bla bla that I came to toast a girl in which she has agreed that I should not Bleep up smiley

Which I later did I didn't break her heart or broke her trust but what I did was really terrible kiss

Details later
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
I called it a awwful experience because the next day I didn't see the girl, not that she died or something or left school,

I just didn't have the courage to do this, which I will always regret cos it was kinda of I swindled her undecided

Share yours smiley
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Yohans(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmm, I have never had a girlfriend when I was in secondary school.
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Naomila: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dating in secondary school is so exciting, full of infatuation and all but soooooo distracting and sometimes depressing and filled with Jealousy....this is where most guys get their first heartbreakcheesy

I never dated in secondary school...actually I've never dated before.. smiley,cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Tonyspecial(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
was a holy boy through out my sec days

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice bro. I Didn't date anyone in sec. School sha. The girls then were naive and didn't know what they wanted

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Ytea(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
I didn't date in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Ytea(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Blakewilli:
Nice bro. I Didn't date anyone in sec. School sha. The girls then were naive and didn't know what they wanted
But you weren't based on say you were older, more mature and sophisticated. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ytea:
But you weren't based on say you were older, more mature and sophisticated. Lol.
I was none of those either but i knew what i wanted all along.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yohans:
Hmm, I have never had a girlfriend when I was in secondary school.

Wow for real grin
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
was a holy boy through out my sec days

Nah lie holy boy kill you there grin
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Blakewilli:

But it was kinda of a nice experience though undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ytea:
I didn't date in secondary school.

For real smiley
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Offpoint: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
I had 5 girls crushing on me in my class, S1D... had at 3-5 girls crushing on me from class A-D, but I never gave in to their advances.

I don't know why they were crushing on me. I know how fùcking ugly I look, maybe because I was simi-brilliant OR maybe because I was the only cool headed guy in the entire school.

My class captain wouldn't let me focused, always all over me. She once made me had an erection during a short break

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:
I had 5 girls crushing on me in my class, S1D... had at 3-5 girls crushing on me from class A-D, but I never gave in to their advances.

I don't know why they were crushing on me. I know how fùcking ugly I look, maybe because I was simi-brilliant OR maybe because I was the only cool headed guy in the entire school.

My class captain wouldn't let me focused, always all over me. She once made me had an erection during a short break

Wow 5 haba grin

Na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Yohans(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Fheelzz:

Wow for real grin
Yep and I'm still single up till date.
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Yohans:

Yep and I'm still single up till date.

grin grin Single life is the best though
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Mods Rocktation farano smiley
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Yohans(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Fheelzz:

grin grin Single life is the best though
Yeah kind of that, cos no stress but I will try to go into one when I'm done with school(tertiary institution).
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Fheelzz(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Yohans:

Yeah kind of that, cos no stress but I will try to go into one when I'm done with school(tertiary institution).

smiley I like that vibes
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Yohans(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Fheelzz:

smiley I like that vibes
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Ytea(f): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Fheelzz:

For real smiley
For real.
Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Ytea(f): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Blakewilli:
I was none of those either but i knew what i wanted all along.
Some of the girls might say you didn't know what you wanted and you were naive too, or males can't be naive and confused about what they want? Accept it as it comes.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by Tonyspecial(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Fheelzz:

Nah lie holy boy kill you there grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch by ashewoboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2020
never had any. the best time to enjoy pvssy is your teenage years. very young, sweet, warm embracing pvssycheesy. that is why men go for younger girls. it is simply irresistiblecheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / Breaking Story! Chelsea Officially Knocked Out Of 2022 UCL. / She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.