Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account (3336 Views)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
lalopeto:
Good morning nairalanders. Please how do you see a situation where a wife that supposed to have changed her name to that of her husband"s after almost eleven years of marriage, that she is still using her father's name to run bank account even with new bank accounts. I once told her that it is wrong but she will not listen. Today again, she sent another new bank account that she just open with her father's name to me that i should be sending whatever money there. We have done change of name in a national newspaper since but yet she is not effecting it anywhere.
Please how do you view this in your opinion?

Don't worry about that, situations will one day force her to do just that

What about other places where she needs to be identified, did she use your name or her dad name

If she is still a student then bear with her to graduate

If she already had kids for you, that means she and the kids are bearing different names

Just don't talk about it again

Some can be stubborn over something that will affect them in the future

When that time comes, she will be stranded and it won't be your business

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account by worworbabe: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Acidosis:

Well, I haven't met any.

You"ll have to change your circle
Re: My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
worworbabe:

You"ll have to change your circle

Why?
Re: My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Graxie:
You have a bigger problems in your house. You can't tell me you have not been having sex for 5years, same with her.

grin

They are worried about irrelevant things

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry / What Nigerian Women Want In 3 Words? / Did You Drink The Wine During Traditional Wedding?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.