Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry (3321 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Any single mother in the house below 33 years, I kindly need a single mother below 33 years to marry,. My DM isn't working, just quote me and we devise a means to meet, thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Newsblenda(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
So that u will use her children for ritual grin grin or be sleeping with her female daughter angry angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Newsblenda:
So that u will use her children for ritual grin grin or be sleeping with her female daughter angry angry
Stupid Nigerians like you are so backward, if i say i don't want a single mom same u will say I'm discriminating them

18 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Newsblenda:
you're foolish, op is trying to give hope to our sisters and you are saying rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Mokason288(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Wale your story isn’t complete yet... why do you need a single mother?

WALE WALE WALE

How many times did I call you?

What do you do 4 a living?

Hope the time on your phone is not American time?
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by LeeSantos(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:

WALE WALE WALE

Gee spotted.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by lascos912(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
I'm looking for triple mother

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:

WALE WALE WALE

Well I have a child too, so it balances out

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Mindlog: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
waleademolaa:

Well I have a child too, so it balances out

You should have stated this in your first post that you are a single father who is open to a serious relationship with a single mother as you are okay. with blended family. Wishing you the best.

15 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
purehearttt:
you're foolish, op is trying to give hope to our sisters and you are saying rubbish.

You need to always ask 'WHY' when someone is offering something out of the norm.

There is no free lunch in freetown.

Believing there is free lunch somewhere or over valuing yourself is why people fall for scams in relationships, business, education, finances etc.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by drmikeadams(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin

Them dash u new 2022 model range rover, u say no nah 2002 volvo u want...

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Vyolet(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
bukatyne:

You need to always ask 'WHY' when someone is offering something out of the norm.

Believing there is free lunch somewhere or over valuing yourself is why people fall for scams in relationships, business, education, finances etc.
What's out of norm in someone seeking a single mother for marriage?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by veave(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Since you also have a child take your time and marry someone who is a genuine child of God wether Christian, Muslim or traditionalist. Someone who will treat both children and any other you guys have with equal love. I'm a woman but umunwanyi di egwu.... I believe your heart is also big enough to accommodate hence the specifications. May God lead you aright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Vyolet:

What's out of norm in someone seeking a single mother for marriage?

It is not the first choice.

Imagine a single lady actively seeking for a single dad or divorced man or widower to marry.

The question is why?

9 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by gozzlin: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Newsblenda:

Why are you so stupid?

All these underage kids on nairaland making dumb comments. Someone said he wants a single mum and all your perverted mind could think of us that rubbish you posted.

I pity whoever gave birth to you cos they might think they have a son not knowing they gave birth to a nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by cooooooks(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Like I said @ chii59, a lot of the thinking people attribute to men (The Z lady is also among them) is shared by women too. It is perpetuated by the culture.

bukatyne:

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Like I said @ chii59, a lot of the thinking people attribute to men (The Z lady is also among them) is shared by women too. It is perpetuated by the culture.

You're right.
But the Nigerian society is a male dominated one.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by 3gpvids: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Plural mother for make sense sha
just saying
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by johnkey: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2021
oponu chasing clout
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Juliearth(f): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2021
waleademolaa:
Any single mother in the house below 33 years, I kindly need a single mother below 33 years to marry,. My DM isn't working, just quote me and we devise a means to meet, thank you

God bless your heart!

Mods please move this to the front page so op can get more views.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Juliearth:

God bless your heart!

Mods please move this to the front page so op can get more views.
Thank you, I hope Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala can do that
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by mosdii(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by LordKO(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2021
bukatyne:

It is not the first choice.

Imagine a single lady actively seeking for a single dad or divorced man or widower to marry.

The question is why?

Seeking, in the guise the OP did, obviously has an unspoken reason behind it. He has later revealed the unspoken reason anyway. Saying, however, that a single mother or something similar can't be the first choice of anyone under normal circumstances isn't true because it negates the nexus of love.

Also, this "There is no free lunch in freetown." remains what it's, an idiom. Taking it literal negates altruism/love. I've always witnessed some people moving mountains for others without looking forward to gaining anything from them or for people who literally have no good to offer them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Juliearth(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2021
waleademolaa:

Thank you, I hope Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala can do that

Cc

Lalastica
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

1. Seeking, in the guise the OP did, obviously has an unspoken reason behind it. He has later revealed the unspoken reason anyway. Saying, however, that a single mother or something similar can't be the first choice of anyone under normal circumstances isn't true because it negates the nexus of love.

2. Also, this "There is no free lunch in freetown." remains what it's, an idiom. Taking it literal negates altruism/love. I've always witnessed some people moving mountains for others without looking forward to gaining anything from them or for people who literally have no good to offer them.

1. There is a difference between falling for someone, then later find out she is a single mom/ single dad than a single person 'actively' seeking for a single parent

2. Everyone has a reason/motive for doing something. It can be as 'altrustic' as been a Christian, or love to help, or love the person, or relating in the person's shoes and as 'selfish' as wanting something back or image laundering.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Angelluvy(f): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
purehearttt:
If a woman post, you insult her, if a man post, you still indirectly insult the woman. What is wrong with some of you and your sense of reasoning in this part of the world? No one do another a favor by marrying them.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
This one is looking for a burden carrier, go and train your child alone and stop trying to be smart
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by NoToPile: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
waleademolaa:

https://www.nairaland.com/6333399/im-single-mom-one-7yrs/3#up

Check out this thread- She's a single mom

May you find that which you seek.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Angelluvy:
If a woman post, you insult her, if a man post, you still indirectly insult the woman. What is wrong with some of you and your sense of reasoning in this part of the world? No one do another a favor by marrying them.
clearly you lack understanding.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Angelluvy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
purehearttt:
clearly you lack understanding.
Understanding of what? Why am I wasting my chat on you sef?
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Angelluvy:
Understanding of what? Why am I wasting my chat on you sef?
I see you surely must be after 1
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by anthonyuncle(m): 4:29am On Feb 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Fatherless Sign Up / Who's Mother's Favorite Child / I Earn A Lot More Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.