Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) (13374 Views)

Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by fk002: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

He married a Criverian. ka ji kwo?

Ahmed Musa Yar Cross River ya aura.

OP ma ya nufin yayan ya sure yar cross-river

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by Arrewa: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

Lafia kalau
Arewa ya bayanki... I dey your back

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by WorWorBoy: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
These ladies are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Some of the women he posted are beautiful, I just don't think they're the most beautiful in the continent lol. But hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder & I guess he has every right to be proud of his heritage.
I say you're prettier than them because you've got a fat ass
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
I say you're prettier than them because you've got a fat ass

Flat as a checkerboard, unfortunately grin

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Flat as a checkerboard, unfortunately grin
you're kidding right .. how wouldn't you measure up to the stereotype of s. a Women..
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
you're kidding right .. how wouldn't you measure up to the stereotype of s. a Women..

Only Jah-Jah knows grin
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Only Jah-Jah knows grin
.. are you skinny
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
.. are you skinny

No.
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No.
.. go get that ass botched.. what am I suppose to enjoy if I wanna do you
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
.. go get that ass botched.. what am I suppose to enjoy if I wanna do you

Loooooool. Take it or leave it, the board stays.
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool. Take it or leave it, the board stays.
.. oh crap.. I guess I'll manage the board then ..

if the back is a board the front are melons right?
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
.. oh crap.. I guess I'll manage the board then ..

if the back is a board the front are melons right?

lipsrsealed
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by koffos(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

lipsrsealed
say something
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by nisai: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Amaka
grin grin grin

Your doing a good job bro.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by franchasng: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Facially they are okay, but shape wise, they are zero and you know, pretty face does not make a girl beautiful and hot undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fulanis are beautiful no doubt but Most of those People are not Fulani, the OP even posted a Ghanaian police woman
grin
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by nisai: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Arrewa:
lol... ;Dif you have not done your NYSC then kano should be your target... You'll even meet fulani Christian ladies...
That's cool

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by LadySwitz: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Spy360:

So na all these fine babes be suicide bombers

What a waste... undecided

Who da hell is this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by nisai: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the reason why some women keep showing big asses is because that's the only thing to attract audience since their are not facially beautiful...

You don't have to show your ass to show your ass to tell the world you're beautiful...

Modesty is about beauty... Not by raising nyash up to attract some sex freaks...
Your head is there
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
And non of the ladies in this pictures are from Nigeria! Abeg tell ur beastly brothers to stop the murder and rape of defenseless women and children.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by omokudu(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Have you seen Ethiopian and Cape Verde girls?
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Everytime I see a beauty thread on here, it's always filled with light-skinned people with features as near to Caucasian ideas of beauty as possible.

That is sad, really.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by jeph19(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Do they marry Christians
If yes....
Link me to any group
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by Snipper007: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
@op I see how much you really trying to pain a different picture of the north from what all of us know about it, we'll kudos to you but this are just a careful selection of the rich kids of northern political elites.

And for God's sake this is the fourth time you are creating the same thread on same topic pls we need to see other areas that we can appreciate the north for, like agriculture, tourism, culture etc and not just a carefully selected rich kids.

And if you want to see real beauty with no make ups then come to akwa-ibom or anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by tyup(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
fk002:

Which one are you Hausa or Fulani?
endemic specie
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by Theophinio(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Isn't the 1st woman Ethiopian from the Oromo tribe? From her outfit & the way she looks, I'm pretty she's an Oromo.

Exactly bae
A typical Oromo girl from Ethiopia
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by angelfallz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
There's no tribe called Hausafulani. The Combination of the hausa tribe and Fulani tribe is for political reasons. The hausa tribe is different from the Fulani tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by Theophinio(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
omokudu:
Have you seen Ethiopian and Cape Verde girls?

Ethiopians are the very best
No comparison
Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by Shiver99: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2020
That is a good selection of pretty girls. smiley

However, don't know whenever there is a thread on pretty hausa/fulani/northern beauties the thread is filled with biracial and multiracial people.

Several people in these pictures have lebanese/arab parents or grandparents; there might be some that are not even Nigerian as we often see in other threads.

I suppose this has something to do with the rate in which Northern politicians marry arab/lebanese women. I seen several Northern Nigerian weddings only to find out (several times) that the bride and her family were half or part lebanese/arab. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) by ritcha: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Your article content is great. slotxo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By The Strong Independent Black Woman? / Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia / Origin Of The Name Aboki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.