Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon (53820 Views)

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by bonnyhope: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why always 3rd mainland bridge

I don't believe in all these stories again
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Bluntemperor: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
I don't understand

Neither do I.
Is this season of Jumping into the Lagos Lagoon?.
Is anything underneath the Lagoon that they want to pick or speak to?
Can Lagos State Govt declare a State of Emergency on 3rd Mainland Bridge,please?
Why jumping on this Bridge?.
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by showafrica(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
"If We Make It Through December" tells the tale of a factory worker who gets laid off shortly before the holidays and then becomes wracked with guilt over his inability to buy his daughter some "Christmas cheer." With unemployment and inflation at a record high in 2020, and both medicine and food in short supply, Nigeria was in the middle of one of its worst recessions to date.

And we still have 2 more years with this govt

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by manbello(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dereformer:
Lagos has become the suicide capital of the world.

Buhari will never see anything good in this life or the next.
And you think cursing buhari is the solution to this problems... My brother you need prayers

Our leaders don't need curse but prayers if you continue cursing them things will not get better and it will not affect them but it will definitely affect you and i
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bros and sisters abeg suicide is an option, Nigerians survived Abacha and we will definitely survive this lifeless thing cum coronavirus called Buhari.
To those who deliberately brought the coronavirus upon Nigeria in 2019 may calamity never run away from you.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
So bad.you don't need to kill your self because of the situation you facing, it only make you a coward.
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by deavicky(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's like there is AC inside that Lagoon that making people to jump in to cool off their head in this heat period.
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Westernlove: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
Now all these people no go dey allow taxis to wait for us Wey wan piss true true. Especially people like me wey go Don drink like mad. And you know say drink and piss na 5 and 6.

On a serious note. This is becoming serious. And I'll blame the dull one who promised us change. Well this is change. .. A negative change.

For those of us out there struggling we go make am. Keep trying. Have regular sex. Sex releases happy hormones. No matter how Depressed you are sex dey quench am. Married men catch your wives give am wella. Boys catch your girlfriend give am. If no girlfriend find Olosho. If no Olosho use Vaseline. If no Vaseline use ororo. If no ororo use water. If no water use hand like that. Release the pain. No matter where it hurts you go see relief somehow. Don't quit.

Obviously you are under the Influence of Alcohol true true. I see say your sense dey flight mode. So using problem to troubleshoot problem Is your own mode of solution weyrey......In this uselesss pile shiity of advice, More unwanted pregnancies and STDs would spring Up.....Infact you need this stay at home for one month....

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Westernlove:

Obviously you are under the Influence of Alcohol true true. I see say your sense dey flight mode. So using problem to troubleshoot problem Is your own mode of solution weyrey......In this uselesss pile shiity of advice, More unwanted pregnancies and STDs would spring Up.....Infact you need this stay at home for one month....
Why you slap me like that na. My chest just dey pain me. Chai

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
# the next evil just begun!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by vhykeeytor(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thursday mid-night, when its 1/4 to 6pmThursday.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nawa o.
One problem too many.
From global capital of poverty to world capital of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Ibromola12: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...yorubas voted him to punish SS n Se but all suicides in that eko bridge is afonjas ,
...i heard one eastern guy committed suicide out of lecturers frustration not hunger per se...

Afonjas enjoy what u brought to us ...

Metaphysical legendhero

You need sense Broz. IPOB miscreant

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by millionboi2: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Badonasty:
the economic situation is crazy....people are barely surviving
bet9ja is Killin ppl

1 Like

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by mindsbeauty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Listen to your future

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Sparkle777(f): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerians stress can sharply induce The Call of The Void.
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Kulvas: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
All these Igando boys, is there a spirit pushing you people to commit sucide on 3rd Mainland bridge?
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Tchange1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
LAST 4 YRS PEOPLE ARE COMMITING SUICIDE ON SAME BRIDGE AND THIS 2ND TERM SAME THING.
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by MotiveU(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dereformer:

How, why...
Is he the cause of it.
Abeg oh
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by DonroxyII: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bola146:
Seriously, depression is real... Economically, financially, etc in Nigeria is zero sad If anyone is depressed, kindly talk to someone please... I believe things will be better soonest
Attimes Brain infection usually triggers Depression..... 85% of Nigerians are depressed but hope in God is what is keeping most from outright insanity.

Me don't follow any Nigerians dey argue nowadays before person chook person knife ..... or you insult person next thing na e go drink sniper. .... even #10 dey cause wahala .... undecided
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Risingblue008(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is this frustration or evil spirit, cos I don't understand
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Isoduwa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
That's his personal problem after all corona v19 for still Kill am
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by DavidEsq(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
This guy don comot from frypan enter fire. The bone wey e go don break for e body go reach like 38 grin grin
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by ericmor: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
Now all these people no go dey allow taxis to wait for us Wey wan piss true true. Especially people like me wey go Don drink like mad. And you know say drink and piss na 5 and 6.

On a serious note. This is becoming serious. And I'll blame the dull one who promised us change. Well this is change. .. A negative change.

For those of us out there struggling we go make am. Keep trying. Have regular sex. Sex releases happy hormones. No matter how Depressed you are sex dey quench am. Married men catch your wives give am wella. Boys catch your girlfriend give am. If no girlfriend find Olosho. If no Olosho use Vaseline. If no Vaseline use ororo. If no ororo use water. If no water use hand like that. Release the pain. No matter where it hurts you go see relief somehow. Don't quit.

To nack self Na money now. Person wey never chop go con reason say him wan Bleep olosho wa go still collect money. Ko le work
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by edoairways: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
If to say our Nollywood pple get sence..
This case will be a nice episode for any horror series... Via SUPERNATURAL setting..

Sam and Dean Winchester... grin grin grin grin.

Oya all lazy Nigeria youth, script writers, movie directors oya get to work..
They on it already
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by edoairways: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Risingblue008:
Is this frustration or evil spirit, cos I don't understand
Frustration
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by keycash: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shibaraba:

Nice u talk sense jare
Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by ylaa(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Capital AMEN

Dereformer:

Re: Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon by Urchman200: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Area4Area:
So if this man is your friend, brother or you're related to him, this is all you can say?
Tribalism has killed this country.
that guy is a fool,most of this people that makes this bigotry comment are not usually from the tribe they do it to spike tribal war on the forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.