Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads (54270 Views)

WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by mctfopt: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok, now watch how they'll work to prevent the outbreak from further affecting other citizens.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Bewiseedet(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
E done red for Iran
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Legalcriminal: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
I pray there is solution before it get to Africa.

The moment it is discovered in Africa forget it Nigeria will be involved embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Trump kill even ayetollah
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by millionboi2: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jesus is Lord

Acept it now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by BanevsJoker(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
That Outkast song easily comes to mind. Bombs over Baghdad. Biological warfare.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by dederocs(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
What is Nigerian government waiting for before banning flights and people from infected countries angry

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Aturitoroman: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by TheApologist: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legalcriminal:
I pray there is solution before it get to Africa.

The moment it is discovered in Africa forget it Nigeria will be involved embarassed
it's been reported in Egypt and Algeria already

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by DModeCntStopMe: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by chiiraq802(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:
Call me Silly but I can tell you that there’s something else at play here with all of this Covid-19 endemic.

Look at it, America had issues with China, trade wars, tariff wars bla bla and guess what? Corona struck!!

Iran had issues with America and now people are dying.. not just anyhow people but the top men!!!

No American has been declared infected nor has it gotten to the United States.. Lol...

Oluwa wetin dy Bobri-vate
Americans are affected,

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by PapaZeus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
wise countries are placing travel bans but nigeria is welcoming chinese people with open arms. let me be preparing to travel

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by OdefaGirl(f): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
The virus is a respecter of NO person, NO religion, No political party and NO sex.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by mclorenzo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
The virus is loose. It's already out of control.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by madridsta007(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreetMe:
I don't understand....why is it attacking elite Iranians majorly?

Biological warfare shouldnt be discounted.
If it gets and removes the President we call that a regime change.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by SooCute(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
I believe the cure will come.
The question is WHEN.
Fact is, the true scale of escalation is downplayed.
Brace up guys, shit is going down.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by BanevsJoker(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
See how they rewarded a hostage taker with a political appointment. I guess she told them she was repentant like your brothers up North.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by lomprico(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:
Call me Silly but I can tell you that there’s something else at play here with all of this Covid-19 endemic.

Look at it, America had issues with China, trade wars, tariff wars bla bla and guess what? Corona struck!!

Iran had issues with America and now people are dying.. not just anyhow people but the top men!!!

No American has been declared infected nor has it gotten to the United States.. Lol...

there are 15 cases in the USA.

though I share same view in your conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by BanevsJoker(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toju200:
The kingdom of God is at hand....Infact it's already here....
From Insecurity to locust now to Covid 19, Earthquake,Flood,Strange happenings..
The Book of Revelation is made manifest...
Only Jesus can save...
The 10 plagues of Egypt. Lekki borehole water is already turning red in colour. Mosquitoes are doing the work of gnats. Acid rain in place of fiery hailstones. E remain frogs and politicians' first borns.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Again!!
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

[/b]No American has been declared infected nor has it gotten to the United States.Lol...[b]

read the news

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Parablesonmarble: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Waiting to see the first black man/woman to contact corona virus.

Kem Senou Pavel Daryl, a 21 year-old Cameroonian student residing in China was the first black man diagnosed of Covid-19 but he's already made full recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by mohlanforex: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
She was seen yesterday setting with President Hassan Rouhani,.

Iran President too will soon be tested positive for coronavirus
I wish it was Buhari that catch this virus...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
mohlanforex:
She was seen yesterday setting with President Hassan Rouhani,.

Iran President too will soon be tested positive for coronavirus

I wish it was Buhari that catch this virus...
e don finish for Iran
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by chiefolododo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
millionboi2:
Osinbajo will not like this news

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Brunicekid(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
0KNM:
First to comment

Oya Gbe body e

[img]https://media1./images/ee414a117f5a5931113987a55b7193b2/tenor.gif?itemid=13104696[/img]
Actually, you are the second to comment. Your data speed no gree you chop your "overrated first to comment tag"

That's not even my point for now. My emphasis here is that you shouldn't have even focused on "first/second/third..." to comment tag on this kind of post. Your emphasis should have been on symphatizing with the people of Iran in this trying time, as Coronavirus has affected their citizens and even two of Iranian's top officials, the health minister and Vice-President within the space of a week.

So saddening.

Sorry, Iran.

More workable precautionary measures need to be taken by Iran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by debbysure01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is pathetic
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by monaPhilz: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Waiting to see the first black man/woman to contact corona virus.
E fit be you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toju200:
From Insecurity to locust now to Covid 19, Earthquake,Flood,Strange happenings..
Only Jesus can save...
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toju200:
Only Jesus can save...
Nothing happening today is new

There were plagues in 1820 and 1920 that wiped out a substantial amount of the human population. The Cholera outbreak of 1820 and Bubonic plague of 1920 came and went, the world remained.

Floods and Earthquakes have been happening since before your parents were born, there were two whole world wars last century.

Some of you need to stop acting as if the kingdom of God hasn't been at hand for over hundred years. There is nothing new happening under the face of the earth, it is just a repetition of events, it's the same exam questions, but differently worded.

Your world will come to an end when it is your turn to exit the earth. That is your day of judgment.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by nengibo: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

There are 60 cases in the Us, uncle do small research before spreading conspiracy

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.