Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads (54284 Views)

WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ecclize: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
no known causes no cure...
now this is serious...
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Shattuck(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
mohlanforex:
She was seen yesterday setting with President Hassan Rouhani,.

Iran President too will soon be tested positive for coronavirus

I wish it was Buhari that catch this virus...
bad guy no let DSS catch you sha

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by stasius: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
The heat in Africa won't let it survive here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by urchmanni93(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
America has struck again!

undecided

I will report u to trump.. Aswear
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by twosquare(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
stasius:
The heat in Africa won't let it survive here!
I guess there is no heat in the Middle East? Think deeper....
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Lawgod247: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Truthbites:

Life really goes on...after u made a long statement about the Corona virus,u nor even leave space before advertising your business. Life! O life!

Lol. I am pretty sure you know the reason for that.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by africanusvu(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/coronavirus-iran-vice-president-masoumeh-ebtekar-test-positive-outbreak-latest-a9363181.html
.I thought Muslims have been mocking Iran that their condition was as a result of their hatred to Islam.now is iran not an Islamic headquarters

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by africanusvu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oh gods of the land.pls kindly save Ur children from these hard ship by making Buhari travel for one week medical tour in iran.especially in Huawei
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Joystark(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Where's that Corona super power Pastor?

This pretty woman needs him o.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by mvem(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
safarigirl:

Nothing happening today is new

There were plagues in 1820 and 1920 that wiped out a substantial amount of the human population. The Cholera outbreak of 1820 and Bubonic plague of 1920 came and went, the world remained.

Floods and Earthquakes have been happening since before your parents were born, there were two whole world wars last century.

Some of you need to stop acting as if the kingdom of God hasn't been at hand for over hundred years. There is nothing new happening under the face of the earth, it is just a repetition of events, it's the same exam questions, but differently worded.

Your world will come to an end when it is your turn to exit the earth. That is your day of judgment.

you said my mind
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by joeGH: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
From China to North Korea and Iran nore loading probably; all foes of America.. America fighting his enemies with Biological weapons since the Era of Nostradamus.
Meanwhile Putin waiting for America like,

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by joeGH: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
From China to North Korea and Iran more loading probably; all foes of America.. America fighting his enemies with Biological weapons since the Era of Nostradamus.
Meanwhile Oga Putin n Russia waiting for America to try their nonsense like,

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by sharpwriter(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Waiting to see the first black man/woman to contact corona virus.

A Cameroonian already contacted it ND has been cured. The thing is that no black man has died of it yet. Even in Wuhan where the virus broke out, there are about 60 Nigerians there, but I don't think any of them has been infected; at least not yet.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by JJOF(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:
Call me Silly but I can tell you that there’s something else at play here with all of this Covid-19 endemic.

Look at it, America had issues with China, trade wars, tariff wars bla bla and guess what? Corona struck!!

Iran had issues with America and now people are dying.. not just anyhow people but the top men!!!

No American has died as a result of being infected .. Lol...

Oluwa wetin dy Bobri-vate
What about those in South Korea, North Korea, Canada, Europe, etc. Abeg stop all this yeye conspiracies jare.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Arjun1Side: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lawgod247:
This virus so far has proven invincible. It is a common health protocol to avoid crowded places during any outbreak of a health risk. This is intended to lower the rate of infection from person to person. It comes as no surprise that the virus is gaining ground with such speed in the Islamic country. The mode of worship admits to gathering of crowds hence the ease of infection. Same applies to every other country with a religion that mandates gatherings of worshipers. Anyways, the benefits of having your business registered are quite many. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. Ng . I pray she gets well though.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by sharpwriter(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Westernlove:

This Is a good example of the more you look, The less you see. There Is so much going on behind the scene. Have you seen the Holographic Diagram Of Earth? You should start from there and acquire deep knowledge and understanding about our planet and human race. A large percentage of humans are mere puppets.

Any link to the better understanding of the earth and human race?
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by BarrSly: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Treason?? To a country I owe no allegiance to My friends go and read the dictionary for meaning of words before using them. Don’t be a nincompoop without an atom of sense.

ehinmowo:

As unimportant as your view might look vis-a-vis at a country level. You are saying some treasonable things here. Such that if it were taking up, you wouldn't come back anytime soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by tonididdy(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2020
How can you stop Italians, Koreans, Americans... Top passport citizens from entering your country?

This virus must come Africa... Must but our prayers is for it to be contained.

A Switzerland man brought it into Switzerland from Italy... How could anyone have known?
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Bundaweber: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2020
safarigirl:

Nothing happening today is new

There were plagues in 1820 and 1920 that wiped out a substantial amount of the human population. The Cholera outbreak of 1820 and Bubonic plague of 1920 came and went, the world remained.

Floods and Earthquakes have been happening since before your parents were born, there were two whole world wars last century.

Some of you need to stop acting as if the kingdom of God hasn't been at hand for over hundred years. There is nothing new happening under the face of the earth, it is just a repetition of events, it's the same exam questions, but differently worded.

Your world will come to an end when it is your turn to exit the earth. That is your day of judgment.

gbam!!!! but was it not the Spanish flu in 1920. That was after world war 1 or 2 and was caused by trench warfare bubonic plague(black death) was well before then. na him even inspire the song "ring around the roses a bucket full of posies"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
America has struck again!

undecided
Amerreka?? Na the bushmeat eating Chinese that manufactured this corona cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 28, 2020
GreetMe:
I don't understand....why is it attacking elite Iranians majorly?

Na the elites dey get money to travel upandan the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Obodo999(m): 3:04am On Feb 28, 2020
millionboi2:
Osinbajo will not like this news

Why does this concern him?
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ehinmowo: 4:36am On Feb 28, 2020
BarrSly:
Treason?? To a country I owe no allegiance to My friends go and read the dictionary for meaning of words before using them. Don’t be a nincompoop without an atom of sense.

You are certainly not smart. I don't expect wisdom from a mofo! Like I said, your actions does not constitute significant threat to their interests. Else you wouldn't be here saying trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Kingjjo(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2020
I wish it will start like this in Nigeria...from the top.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2020
GreetMe:
I don't understand....why is it attacking elite Iranians majorly?

because nobody is reporting for the poor there

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ElonMosque(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
TheApologist:
Hmmm! like wildfire. Let it sha stay away from Nigeria o

Good morning, it has just landed in Nigeria! Lagos Airport
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Bisbliss(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
alsudan:
Waiting to see the first black man/woman to contact corona virus.

That could be you. Be careful what you think/say.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by lexy2014: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

The Chinese government got Africa in their pocket

Its a pity Bros
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by BarrSly: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
E pain am hahaha grin grin grin grin...... nincompoop

ehinmowo:

You are certainly not smart. I don't expect wisdom from a mofo! Like I said, your actions does not constitute significant threat to their interests. Else you wouldn't be here saying trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Oljunaid(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.