Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (75374 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Welcome To FUNAAB, One Of The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by youngvikthor(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2020
las las school na scam grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by tiziano(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2020
dejt4u:
proud of my alma mata.. the serenity of the environment and those crazy architectural designs are top notches. beautiful landscape too.

university of Ibadan is just too linear for my liking..
how did university of Ibadan enter the picture?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Savvyspns: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Another Great-Ife is a counterfeit!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2020
anonym0us:
angry beautiful nonsense.. are we celebrating infrastructure of a school or quality education.. Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5&6

Well, we have to celebrate something... In the land of blind... You know the rest! grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by obatan(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.
And you think from other schools didn't pass through difficulties? Do you research well before you comment, learn to also respect people who attended some other schools.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by cravingmind: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2020
i hail ooo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:
They're mentioning OAU, someone up there is typing FUNAAB..

Have you been to Funaab before?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Dermotion: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2020
I guess Covenant university is a brothel
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Yadilichukwu: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Well,I would say No to your question...Uniabuja has the most beautiful campus currently��
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Can we just stop this nonsense of being the most beautiful. It's getting stale and ridiculous. What we need is quality education and not beauty.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by israelmao(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
You meant one of the most beautiful campuses?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Beautiful by picture.

Meanwhile, we are talking of Coronavirus(COVID-19) that has come to dwell with us here in Nigeria and u are posting pictures of school that cannot even produce a drug that can cure cough not to talk of curing the COVID-19
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, the campus is scenic, I give them that. But to say that or imply that it is/was the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is of course, a very contentious position. Without saying that it is not, but without also conceding that it is, I dare to say that it is arguable. Especially having regard that there is no existing yardstick to measure the aesthetic ranking of tertiary institutions neither has there been a poll in that regard. I don't even know what I am babbling on about but if you need CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Bottom line is that OAU is a beauty to behold. Thank you.

If I'm being honest you don't have to go to other schools to appreciate the beauty of OAU. It actually has the most beautiful edifice in Nigeria.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Sweeetheart(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All I know is that very soon there won't be one Nigeria
And some people are planning Mass murder in lagos
I pity Lagos
That day will be bloody

you this Igbo girl Cynthiakiss. wetin Yoruba do you that na bad luck you dey wish them in all comment I think I'll start reporting u for thread derailing

what nonsense
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.
Superior ko... Mtcheeew
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Blackmiserable:

If I'm being honest you don't have to go to other schools to appreciate the beauty of OAU. It actually has the most beautiful edifice in Nigeria.

I disagree with you. How then can you validly juxtapose a place you have been to against a place you have never been to? Doesn't agree with logic.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Onlyonebuhari: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2020
marviessss:
Is Obafemi Awolowo university ( OAU ) Still The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria?

Aerial pictures of oau

It was Africa most beautiful campus then, but I don't know of now. But no Nigerian campus can stand beside OAU.
Visit spider building in the school and you would know our University managements lack maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Niccoloimhotep: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, the campus is scenic, I give them that. But to say that or imply that it is/was the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is of course, a very contentious position. Without saying that it is not, but without also conceding that it is, I dare to say that it is arguable. Especially having regard that there is no existing yardstick to measure the aesthetic ranking of tertiary institutions neither has there been a poll in that regard. I don't even know what I am babbling on about but if you need CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Bottom line is that OAU is a beauty to behold. Thank you.
how much do you do SCUML
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:
They're mentioning OAU, someone up there is typing FUNAAB..
Ohun a ni laa gbe laruge grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:

With these few points of yours, you've been able to confuse me and not convince me that OAU has the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
how much do you do SCUML
kindly visit the website and click on the whatsapp link to chat us directly. In the alternative, send us a mail through the contact form. Thank you.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Christmasdon(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2020
COME TO IMO STATE UNIVERSITY AND SEE STRUCTURES NOT THIS ONES. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO IMO STATE UNIVERSITY BEFORE EEH. SORRY O, YOU ARE HAVING YOURSELF TO BLAME.
#IMSU GBAAGAUN FOR WUNA.
IMSU WHERE THINGS IS HAPPENING.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2020
It used to be but all that is gone. Private Universities have taken over
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

With these few points of yours, you've been able to confuse me and not convince me that OAU has the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Lol. That was exactly my intention.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

It was Africa most beautiful campus then, but I don't know of now. But no Nigerian campus can stand beside OAU.
Visit spider building in the school and you would know our University managements lack maintenance.

I was there in 2000s and it was already going down but still more beautiful than most campuses but I doubt it will still be that fine now going by Nigerian zero maintenance culture.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Niccoloimhotep: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
kindly visit the website and click on the whatsapp link to chat us directly. In the alternative, send us a mail through the contact form. Thank you.
which website and which WhatsApp link? Cant see anything on your profile
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Christmasdon(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2020
SMALL SMALL BOYS AND GIRLS WHEN DON FULL SCHOOL NA MTCHEW. DURING MY DAYS IN SCHOOL OMO. COME SEE MEN WITH LEVELS,

CLICK ON
'LIKE' IF YOU AGREE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.