Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (76045 Views)

Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen / Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Afospecialk: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
these people and their ability to hype themselves.

We are not seeing the results of your superiority in any way in this country.

That's why SW is recognized as most developed region in Nigeria

We are the pacesetter for other regions such as first TV station, radio station, airport, sea port, storey building, bridge, car etc

We ar have produced president and about to produce another in the next 3 years

Reverse is the case for Potopoto Igbos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by modsfucker: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2020
OP ABU gang is coming for you

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by MotiveU(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Is not about the building or infrastructure in the school is about the final product.

Thou majority of ife guys are good.
But emphasis should not be on structural edifice.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by West2019(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Benue state university is the best
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
which website and which WhatsApp link? Cant see anything on your profile
. Sorry, please check it now.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by CaptainFM1: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All I know is that very soon there won't be one Nigeria
And some people are planning Mass murder in lagos
I pity Lagos
That day will be bloody

Report what you know to the police....Otherwise, u may be the first suspect.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by 4gunners(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
My alma-mater
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Check out UNILAG.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Johnwick64: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All I know is that very soon there won't be one Nigeria
And some people are planning Mass murder in lagos
I pity Lagos
That day will be bloody
ogbeni how do we know u r not d one planning d murder sef..u r dere spewing nonsense
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Mac2016(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
What about Spider building? ... The inverted Double A frame.. My former department...
And the Faculty of Education building plus?
Scenes of OAU are not complete without them

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by fbabs(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
confyy007:
I will work here one day, as a lecturer in the Department of Agricultural Economics - Faculty of Agriculture. Amen

Amen
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Vatod(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Futa!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by hustla(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Lol never been TO CU / Funaab then
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dhareh: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:
They're mentioning OAU, someone up there is typing FUNAAB..

Just a slight view of Funaab

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by hAlexandro(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2020
op are you ok? you no talk about the way they sha you or those pathetic lecturers. you no pos oictures of AWo hostel angola or fajuyi. but anyways we went we saw ans we conquer
\
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Stillthebest: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2020
kiss

Very true. OAU is a master piece. And funny enough, Late Awolowo brought two faces of plan of the community and they succeeded in building just one phase.

What if they had built the second phase? OAU and UI are the reasons they call university a 'community'

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dreu2fine(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2020
University of evwreni is most beautiful in nigeria.in ughelli north delta state
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
what insolence?

My sincere apologies.. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2020
dhareh:

Just a slight view of Funaab

Wow! Nice camera..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Stillthebest: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.

Lol, go to sciences of the then Unad and see why they pass through. Every university has standards they follow and some standards of some faculties can be sadistic.

I remember back then, Chm dept of OAU, they always cry at the sight of their results and it is never that way in medicine n surgery. Chemistry dept in OAU had a slogan of 'Hope u no carry am' no one talked about if u make a good grade.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Have you been to Funaab before?

No! But I've seen pics and we are indeed not mates.. cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Commentor:

FUNAAB is beautiful too.

At least, it was the last time I went there.

Well! So it seems..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
ogbeni nothing dey oau again jare.. honestly nobody really care much about those schools again ..

No lies..but I gaz rep my Alma mater...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Tayor23(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2020
dejt4u:
proud of my alma mata.. the serenity of the environment and those crazy architectural designs are top notches. beautiful landscape too.

university of Ibadan is just too linear for my liking..
oba awon universities
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:

No lies..but I gaz rep my Alma mater...
sure bro.. we got be proud of what we have jare.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dreu2fine(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, the campus is scenic, I give them that. But to say that or imply that it is/was the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is of course, a very contentious position. Without saying that it is not, but without also conceding that it is, I dare to say that it is arguable. Especially having regard that there is no existing yardstick to measure the aesthetic ranking of tertiary institutions neither has there been a poll in that regard. I don't even know what I am babbling on about but if you need CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Bottom line is that OAU is a beauty to behold. Thank you.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by SIRTee15: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Those massive n impressive edifice In OAU was built with cocoa money from southwest by obafemi Awolowo in the 1960s.....

Yet with oil money everywhere, not even the FG dare embark on such ambitious project in the 21st century....

Lagos state govt has failed to deliver on the metro line or the 4th mainland bridge for more than 20 yrs now, despite boasting of gigantic revenue that will dwarf that of the western regional govt of Awolowo.....

The question is are we retrogressing as a people or suffering from declining IQ??

I just don't get it....

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2020
dreu2fine:

All these claims are debatable. I think we should throw it open in a poll.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by slysteel: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Shithole country,see wetin Nigerians dey call the most beautiful campus,this is worse than a refugee camp in south Africa. Very shameless country filled with senseless people.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by yusman14(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2020
hAlexandro:
op are you ok? you no talk about the way they sha you or those pathetic lecturers. you no pos oictures of AWo hostel angola or fajuyi. but anyways we went we saw ans we conquer
\
The hostels are now in averagely good condition bro...ETF toilet is now tiled.... Angola too have been renovated.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by leo2020: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Old story
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by CliffordAde: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020
nlPoster:
The pyramid structure and design is very nice.

Similar to the FUNAAB layout too.

There's no doubt that FUNAAB is also beautiful, however, some parts of the scerenic environment may be touch, the Senate building is being expanded I don't think such building is supposed to be located in already landscaped environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.