Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. (595 Views)

I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by fineboynl(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by chatinent: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Whatever one believes works for them.
Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by Loooooooogstory: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
I put it to you that you are the one killing people spiritually... No one is trying to kill you.

Are you the only person in the world?
If your prayers were working, you wouldn't still be a tenant by now... Washing slippers up and down

1 Like

Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by fineboynl(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by Loooooooogstory: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
fineboynl:
you are really Pained and a bigfoo.l
I am too young to take your dad's title.

1 Like

Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by fineboynl(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by Loooooooogstory: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Re: I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. by kelcy1: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Jesus is coming soon!!! Exactly what he told you

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Cries As Mother Insults Father Who Responds By Slamming Her (video) / How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? / A Wonderful Partner From A Toxic Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.