Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? (617 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Describing someone as bitter can be synonymous 2 a poisonous snake &can either harm or kill a relationship even before it even starts.If you've ever been in such a relationship where your security is in doubt you'd understand how the edge of a knife feel
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by Lawgod247: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by ylaa(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
The same way you cope with a BITTER boyfriend/husband.
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by ultimate77(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tell us how you coped with your own.
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
ultimate77:
Tell us how you coped with your own.
I couldn't cope. No reasonable person should.
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
ylaa:
The same way you cope with a BITTER boyfriend/husband.

the question isn't thrown to you. why the bitterness ma'am? or is ur lover provoking you? May be you should do what the Op did by creating a thread, and doing opposite of what he did. Perhaps that could heal your pain. how about that sweetie? undecided
Re: How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? by ylaa(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wasn't throwing my response at you Mr busybody tomtom sweet.

quote author=FarFromAverage post=87010591]

the question isn't thrown to you. why the bitterness ma'am? or is ur lover provoking you? May be you should do what the Op did by creating a thread, and doing opposite of what he did. Perhaps that could heal your pain. how about that sweetie? undecided[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How I Cure Quick_releas_of_sperm_with_just_few_home_spices. / Cardi B And Her Husband, Offset Romantically Dance This Quarantine (video) / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.