Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking (1186 Views)

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by LindaIkejiNews: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
These two gentlemen,who are Nigerians,have been arrested by Indian police,for allegedly getting themselves involved in drug trafficking.

Ibrahim,who is 29 years of age and Abbas, who is 23 years of age were caught in possession of 21grams of cocaine, at Apex circle, in Maviya,Nagar, India.

It was reported that, Abbas travelled from Ajaro,in Nigeria to Jaipur,in 2016, but dropped out of the school after two semesters,of which no one knew the reason why he dropped out. On Ibrahim’s part,he travelled to Rajasthan, from Kano state in 2015,of which he graduated in 2019 with B.sc in medicine.

They both confessed that,the drug was supplied to them by a Nigerian,of which they are also on the trail to arrest him.

See photo in link..

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/two-nigerian-students-will-be-sentenced-to-death-soon-over-drug-trafficking-in-india.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Hhansome(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Real Nigerians dont do crime.
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wetin Dem Gain undecided undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Auxtin85(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
OP India nor dey kill for drug trafficking, they will only serve jail term of up to 20yrs and they will be released and deported
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Mokason28: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
I only came here to check names... Am impressed with the names I saw
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
may they die in peace...
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Sokosuji: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Crime knows no tribe
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Passionate888: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Ibrahim and Abbas... Hmmm na dem o, master and servant/slave collabo
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Goldenboy10(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mokason28:
I only came here to check names... Click like if you are impressed with the names you saw
I wasn't impressed at all. I expected to see mokason 28
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by Mokason28: 3:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Goldenboy10:

I wasn't impressed at all. I expected to see mokason 28
Check well you will see Goldenboy 10
Re: Two Nigerian Students, Will Be Sentenced To Death Soon Over Drug Trafficking by kasim155: 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos: Man Brutalize His 3-year-old Son For Bedwetting / Two Newly Recruited Policemen In Oyo State Drowns While Chasing "Weed Smokers'' / Video Of Suspected Yahoo Boys Eating Live Chicken Is Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.