Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love (2428 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2020
Why didn't you attend Shiloh
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Gaggi:

By the way, going to clubs is a wrong move of you are hoping to get a good woman.
Well I just put that up there because I want to show that I am not the pity appearance type or unfashionable type. I don't go there for the bad reason . Sometimes I might just go there with my laptop. Buy some drinks and relax while I do my work and that's all . It can be bar or club whatever
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH A LOT OF CASH EVEN A DEAD MAN CAN HAVE 10 WIVES.

Well I am not dead either
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2020
modestbrowser:
Why didn't you attend Shiloh
Lol grin grin
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Young03(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Try girls above 35yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2020
How is your attitude, OP? From observation, when a man has a physical challenge (especially one he wasn't born with), he develops an attitude/aggression. Sometimes they can be abrasive or condescending. I don't know if it's anger from suddenly finding themselves in a position where they have limitations or if the ego problem is a new replacement for what they lost. Sort of like an artificial limb in the form of a bad attitude or a new "extension of self", if you will.

I had a neighbour growing up. He was a nice guy until he became blind from an unfortunate incident. OMG, if he called out & noone came to his aid IMMEDIATELY, he'd go berserk. I have an image of him standing on his front door, frothing at the mouth with anger & screaming either at his wife or children. All because they weren't immediately available when he called them. You didn't lose your eyesight, obviously, but maybe you're overbearing in other ways to make up for something (or to make your stand known tongue ). Stomp! Stomp! Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Greenbullet(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Mamiwater:

I can't do that. Is not good . For the fact that I'm physically challenge. Doesn't mean that I should settle down with a physically challenged woman too. Come on it doesn't make sense at all
this your logic is what other ladies think of too, do you know the commitment and stress that comes with dating someone who is physically challenged. I will advice you to date a girl like you also , it will be hard if not impossible to get a girl like without disability who wants to spend her life with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Jaqenhghar: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
How is your attitude, OP? From observation, when a man has a physical challenge (especially one he wasn't born with), he develops an attitude/aggression. Sometimes they can be abrasive & condescending. I don't know if it's anger from suddenly finding themselves in a position where they have limitations or if the ego problem is a new replacement for what they lost. Sort of like an artificial limb in the form of a bad attitude or a new "extension of self", if you will.

I had a neighbour growing up. He was a nice guy until he became blind from an unfortunate incident. OMG, if he called out & noone came to his aid IMMEDIATELY, he'd go berserk. I have an image of him standing on his front door, frothing in the mouth with anger & screaming either at his wife or children. All because they weren't immediately available when he called them. You didn't lose your eyesight, obviously, but maybe you're overbearing in other ways to make up for something (or to make your stand known tongue ). Stomp! Stomp! Shrugs.
I want to believe its fear that makes them act like that. Fear and frustration

1 Like

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by XhosaNostra(f): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I want to believe its fear that makes them act like that. Fear and frustration

Yes, I'm sure. A combination of everything, including feeling inadequate perhaps.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
How is your attitude, OP? From observation, when a man has a physical challenge (especially one he wasn't born with), he develops an attitude/aggression. Sometimes they can be abrasive or condescending. I don't know if it's anger from suddenly finding themselves in a position where they have limitations or if the ego problem is a new replacement for what they lost. Sort of like an artificial limb in the form of a bad attitude or a new "extension of self", if you will.

I had a neighbour growing up. He was a nice guy until he became blind from an unfortunate incident. OMG, if he called out & noone came to his aid IMMEDIATELY, he'd go berserk. I have an image of him standing on his front door, frothing at the mouth with anger & screaming either at his wife or children. All because they weren't immediately available when he called them. You didn't lose your eyesight, obviously, but maybe you're overbearing in other ways to make up for something (or to make your stand known tongue ). Stomp! Stomp! Shrugs.
If maybe I agree to what you wrote. How is it affecting my love life. Can you shelf more light
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishlove
Dominique
Please I need more advice
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by XhosaNostra(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mamiwater:

If maybe I agree to what you wrote. How is it affecting my love life. Can you shelf more light

It could be scaring/putting them off, if you're one of those menacing people.
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why go to club of all places? You're suppose to get closer to God and try shooting your shots in religious places where people with good and Godly hearts can be found.

Change your circle of friends and you'll see a great change.

May God grant you your wish.
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Eberechi24(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where are our alpha male, red pill and"man going their way " activists? This is where they professional advise is mostly needed.

They shouldn't disappoint us, abeg.
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2020
eltilon please chat me up on WhatsApp. 0701_543_3_502
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Clinghton: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Online dating
Re: How Can A Physically Challenged Boy Like Me Find Love by Mamiwater: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Clinghton:
Online dating
How is that possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? / Shakara Don End Ooo / If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.