Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) (36982 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2023
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

This can never be true love.....

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by money121(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2023
ALL IS WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2023
God blessed their union and may there be peace and faithfulness with obedience throughout out their stayed.

Happy married life in their matrimonial home

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Mk I jus talk say this wan get sense pass Israel DMW ex wife🤔

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2023
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Fake love

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Let love lead.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by MosayA: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
That's nice

Congratulations to them
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Dialpad: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Rich guy?

I suspect the guy must be loaded ....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Maj196(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Watch your back oga

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Segkem2013(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by CompuCart(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Everyone deserves loves.

Meanwhile I get Touchscreen "Hp Elite x2 1012 G2" for Sale at 250k you can detach it and use like a tab.
https://www.nairaland.com/7923491/direct-usa-touchscreen-detachable-hp

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by pweeryambre: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Something is wrong with some of you, that are quick to insult Nigerian girls for no reason and feeling woke about it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... T.

Including your sisters, mother, aunties, female cousins, and daughters.

Poor man

And yes, you are free to abuse.

Stop hating women. There are good and bad women and there are good and bad men.

Modified

Nairaland has a woman and to some extent male hating agenda. If your life on this site is to post comments that all men or women are evul blood sucking human sized leaches, you got a psychological problem, and you need help. And no, I mean it with genuine concern. Get help and don;t let hate dominate your life.

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Haydens: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
There is no honour in woman's love, so i don't trust her love for him at all.

It will be easier for a pig to fly than for a woman to love genuinely, so I think that she's gaining something from him.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Mosba: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
I'm sure the one thing that maters is not challenged

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Kukutenla: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
I don't understand
Are you by any means implying that beautiful ladies have no business marrying physically challenged men?

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
He's only physically challenged but mentally sound with functional manhood to match.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Femidreams(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
🤔
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
With God all things are possible
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
verybadmouth:
Fake love

how you take know sir?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by callmevirus(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm, nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by zubimete(f): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Wish you a happy home.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by specialmati(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool love exits right

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by pweeryambre: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Including your sisters, mother, aunties, female cousins, and daughters.

Poor man

And yes, you are free to abuse.

Stop hating women. There are good and bad women and there are good and bad men.
And they are usually the brokest people,na them insult women pass.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Love is beautiful
But the man no get swag
He supposed to customize his walking stick

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by JAPAHTML: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.
My brother na their pattern o she is definitely enjoying something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing.

Disability is a product of our imagination. Been physical challenge may just limit one to a few limits.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Don't ask me how I know, the guy has money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by OZIOGU1: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

You can say that again bro, that eve gender is dangerously dangerous
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Don't say what you are about to say...
Fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.