Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) (33992 Views)

INEC Withdraws Certificate Of Return From Ondo APC Lawmaker [PHOTOS] / Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by chewwie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many are blind, just a few can see.

The realization of South Nigeria closeby

MY VISION FOR THE NIGERIAN FUTURE

Las las, insecurity will grow fatter (Amotekun will contain it in SW) in Nigeria, de economy shall worsen, de south-western leaders will begin to see de biggest secrets of de Northern Agenda (Islamisation & Fulanisation of Nigeria).

The happenings & situations will string Southern States into cordial sweet cooperation. Referedum will be called for all over de South, from de south-west through de south-south into de south-east.

The Southern part of de coutry shall be backed by world super powers like de United States, Germany, Isreal while de Northern part shall be backed by world dejected powers like Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia & the likes in their category

And those of you foreign modafukin jihadists parading as Yorubas & Igbos on this forum playing ethnic division cards on dis forum seekin sympathizers, I bet my clean wrinkled balls "yall wasting ur damn time"
Oh, thanks for just waking up to what the Igbos have been saying for the past 50 years.
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by kenedy1223: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good Day, this is to inform you
that our next Event Planning training
and Decor Styling class will commence
on the 9th of march 2020. And you stand
a chance to receive 10% discount for
each and every persons you
refer to us. thanks
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Splendor27: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
I apologise for my previous post... the North support Amotekun
ur high don clear las las cheesy
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by farem: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Who needs the support of white pigs? The useless racist pig should go and die

It is true: StreetFight doesn't require any sense whatsoever!
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by AlhajiImam: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Boko Haram spotted shocked

I need to knack you one of these stones lipsrsealed

Go and take care of your ọgbanje first. And stop asslicking the western world
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Daffy007: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
No doubt, Amotekun is a welcome development owing to the state of insecurity in the country.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Racist Germans and Ignorant, illiterate inferior Nigerians.

These Germans obviously has Ulterior motives.
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Edu3Again: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
AlhajiImam:
What concerns Germany with an internal issue?all these white supremacy and busy bodies should stop. Nigeria is a sovereign nation

Una dey fear south leaving una.

Not surprised, without us ur lost
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Kasneth69: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by yommen: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Who needs the support of white pigs? The useless racist pig should go and die

One terrorist sighted!!! Help!!!!
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by respectfully: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
good one.
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by luluman: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
For the deputy majority leader of Germany parliament to lend his voice in support of the AMOTEKUN bill shows that the South West region is getting things right.

I hope the Chief of staff to President Abba Kyari, Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) is learning.
And hope S.yeeeeaaast is also learning & stop unnecessary criticism
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Empiree: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

So you are telling us that your mother is a stupid woman?!!!

You just said that with your own mouth!!!

Stupid man!!!
Thank you. In this context of this thread. That's it. Myself and family dont think like majority of you mumu. What in the world Germany has to do with local security in nigeria, not even nigerian police and army?. Can Nigeria involved with local security in germany?. Again, Black people are mentally sick except those with common sense.
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Farki: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many are blind, just a few can see.

The realization of South Nigeria closeby

MY VISION FOR THE NIGERIAN FUTURE

Las las, insecurity will grow fatter (Amotekun will contain it in SW) in Nigeria, de economy shall worsen, de south-western leaders will begin to see de biggest secrets of de Northern Agenda (Islamisation & Fulanisation of Nigeria).

The happenings & situations will string Southern States into cordial sweet cooperation. Referedum will be called for all over de South, from de south-west through de south-south into de south-east.

The Southern part of de coutry shall be backed by world super powers like de United States, Germany, Isreal while de Northern part shall be backed by world dejected powers like Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia & the likes in their category

And those of you foreign modafukin jihadists parading as Yorubas & Igbos on this forum playing ethnic division cards on dis forum seekin sympathizers, I bet my clean wrinkled balls "yall wasting ur damn time"

I don't think this is as simple as you make it out to be.

Referendums aren't votes for secession they are really just popular votes. Any region can have a referendum but that doesn't mean what they voted for will be carried out or that it is a good policy.

Iran and Saudi Arabia hate each other. Whatever goals they have must lead to the destruction of the other country.

Also I wouldn't trust the United States at all with Nigeria's future, they will support whoever will give them the best deals and spread their influence. This is why they are allied with Saudi Arabia and refuse to condemn them, if they see gain they will side with the North or South or even foreign invaders.

In politics the only person you can trust is yourself.

Lastly I highly doubt the south will unite as a strong political entity, the amount of silly deluded comments and straight lies from people of both the east and west on this forum shows as much. Maybe when we stop seeing things as competition if will happen.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Litmus: 1:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Nigerians can be funny at-times; same people deplore Nigeria for being created by whites seem to want same whites to make decisions for Nigeria undecided
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
SCORPION1902:
When will a Wuhan law maker back BUHARI? grin

Maybe we should ask Toyosii
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Exoplanet: 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.