Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified (47370 Views)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2020
trutht828:

Your first sentence is irrelevant...we are talking about if they do not have it.

We are not talking about finding your way into the US illegally. We are talking official entry here.

Why are you trying so hard to make your stupidity sound right? The way some peeple reason self, you wonder if something has gone wrong in their heads.
You are obviously dumb and do not understand how travel routes work, who Isaid talking about getting into the US illegally, if there's a travel ban on flights from Nigeria and I go to Ghana or any other country and fly from there won't I reach the Us.....you are obviously typing out of your ass....please take a seat and keep quite.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 8:07am On Feb 29, 2020
trutht828:

You must think yourself to be a wise ass. That's why you think you know why I wrote what I wrote. For you information, Jon snow, you know nothing. You don't have to wait for foreign powers to do something before you think it is right or wrong.

If the government has placed travel ban on Italy the moment Italy recorded its first case of this virus, would we be talking about covid-19 infection in Nigeria today?

You are the silly one here.
Just so you know dumb ass we do not have direct flights from Italy in Nigeria.....they come in from Turkey or Australia so if you want to put a travel ban on flights from Italy it means you have to ban all incoming flights from turkey......please I beg of you pick up a book or Google what a travel route is and stop been a dumb ass.... Jon Snow out.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Adakintroy2:
[size=8pt][/size]

Stop confusing yourself base idiots.

Give Blame for the capture. Also give him credit for the ebola containment since they both happen during his administration.

You being too one sided already expose you as a baise fuckkk.
No I been realistic he had nothing to do in terms of physical presence to warrant any praise for the ebola containment, if any one is to be praised for it, it should be the woman who identified it and contained it and then died in the process.....not some dumb ass who can't even identify the virus if was crawling out his ass....you just trying to drum up sympathy for a dumb ass dead guy.... I bet you don't even know the name of the Lady that saved us all but you are here shouting jona....lol
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 8:13am On Feb 29, 2020
hayzed1090:

Are you guys not tired of all these paper achievements? At least let’s see significant improvements if you must praise them
They are not paper achievements, I'm a farmer and my bank account as seen significant improvement, maybe you should start looking properly too or key into the governments effort so that it won't just be paper achievements to you.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Adakintroy2: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

No I been realistic he had nothing to do in terms of physical presence to warrant any praise for the ebola containment, if any one is to be praised for it, it should be the woman who identified it and contained it and then died in the process.....not some dumb ass who can't even identify the virus if was crawling out his ass....you just trying to drum up sympathy for a dumb ass dead guy.... I bet you don't even know the name of the Lady that saved us all but you are here shouting jona....lol

The problem you have is problem of logic. You one of those quasi literate men. You can only read and right. Reason or logic is not your strongest point otherwise you would have seen your own logic has shot you.

You said he was not present in physical form and did not identify the first victim?. Was he present in the school when the girls were captured?. Does that stop you from blaming him?. Why not summaries everything happen under his watch both good and bad.

I might not like buhari. But if it's policy are working I will say it. It's not for him perse. It's a sign I can reason both side. Baise or hate will never let one see pass a point.

If this is how many of you see life, you already shot changed yourselves. You kind of wisdom has not gotter even to board of directors in your companies. Him in his drunken stupid state has gotten to presidency and international recongnitions. Guy wise up.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Sabtoaelect: 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
...and Jesus said "it is finish" Can we defeat this virus with all the self centered leaders we have? I doubt that. More technological advance country like China are still struggling much more Nigeria who her leaders are lovers of money. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:08am On Feb 29, 2020
zoghys:

Travel ban on what?, did other countries put a travel ban on other affected countries. The solution is identification and containment, which also includes rigorous screening, which should have been on immediately this virus was detected.

Yes, in case you've been sleeping, other countries have banned flights coming in from countries with increasingly confirmed cases, as well screen and quarantine travelers from countries with confirmed cases.
Your country does neither of this.
I passed through the lagos airport last week, and was expecting them to at least check my temperature, but nothing like that happened.
What your government boast about in TVs is not in existence physically
Your country is a failed one.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 11:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Adakintroy2:

The problem you have is problem of logic. You one of those quasi literate men. You can only read and right. Reason or logic is not your strongest point otherwise you would have seen your own logic has shot you.

You said he was not present in physical form and did not identify the first victim?. Was he present in the school when the girls were captured?. Does that stop you from blaming him?. Why not summaries everything happen under his watch both good and bad.

I might not like buhari. But if it's policy are working I will say it. It's not for him perse. It's a sign I can reason both side. Baise or hate will never let one see pass a point.

If this is how many of you see life, you already shot changed yourselves. You kind of wisdom has not gotter even to board of directors in your companies. Him in his drunken stupid state has gotten to presidency and international recongnitions. Guy wise up.
I can reason.....but I was running on your logic to praise him for stopping the ebola....which I pointed out should not be with the school girls but you say praise and blame should be given under his watch for all that happened under his watch yet you still kept on only reference the ebola case.....you speak of logic yet running on sympathy.....lol.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by zoghys: 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yes, in case you've been sleeping, other countries have banned flights coming in from countries with increasingly confirmed cases, as well screen and quarantine travelers from countries with confirmed cases.
Your country does neither of this.
I passed through the lagos airport last week, and was expecting them to at least check my temperature, but nothing like that happened.
What your government boast about in TVs is not in existence physically
Your country is a failed one.

Is checking your body temperature same as travel ban, stop been a smart pant. If you talk about checks and the what have you, for passengers from affected countries, then I support it whole heartedly, but then a travel ban will do us more harm than good after this episode is over. The stringent measures should be in place, and yes, extra measures including quarantine should be on high risk passengers to avoid the spread, but then am not surprise you ain't getting that because I never said I believe whatever political shit is been put out there by the government. And lest I forget, the last time I check you are also a Nigerian, so show some decency by pluralizing the word "your"
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Adakintroy2: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

I can reason.....but I was running on your logic to praise him for stopping the ebola....which I pointed out should not be with the school girls but you say praise and blame should be given under his watch for all that happened under his watch yet you still kept on only reference the ebola case.....you speak of logic yet running on sympathy.....lol.

You did not praise him for the ebola. If you did refer me to your quote pls. I stand to be corrected. Rather you said it was a certain woman at the airport that spotter it. And that credit should not be given to him.

So pls refer me to your quote were you gave him credit so we are clear thanks. We ate not insulting each other bit trying to reason.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by trutht828: 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

Just so you know dumb ass we do not have direct flights from Italy in Nigeria.....they come in from Turkey or Australia so if you want to put a travel ban on flights from Italy it means you have to ban all incoming flights from turkey......please I beg of you pick up a book or Google what a travel route is and stop been a dumb ass.... Jon Snow out.

You are a born idiot. This morning, it was reported that Italy has spread the virus to 11 countries. Would the infection had been in Nigeria and the 10 other countries today if the countries had closed their borders against Italy the moment Italy became a focal point? Try asking your dumb brain that question.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by trutht828: 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

You are obviously dumb and do not understand how travel routes work, who Isaid talking about getting into the US illegally, if there's a travel ban on flights from Nigeria and I go to Ghana or any other country and fly from there won't I reach the Us.....you are obviously typing out of your ass....please take a seat and keep quite.

Mr travel route, stop sounding stupid. The right thing to do is to close borders against focal countries like Iran, utsky and China. If nigeria had done that, covid-19 won't be here today
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by trutht828: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

It's presence in every continent puts every country in that continent at risk....you obviously don't know how disease spread work, especially viruses so pick up a book and stop shaming us you dumb f*ck.

That's because you extract your brain from your anus, you dumb fool. Closing your border against a focal country can prevent it from getting to your country even if you are on the same Continent with that country.

Maybe you should ask yourself why the one in Nigeria didn't come from another African country but from Europe. Senseless idiot
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
trutht828:

That's because you extract your brain from your anus, you dumb fool. Closing your border against a focal country can prevent it from getting to your country even if you are on the same Continent with that country.

Maybe you should ask yourself why the one in Nigeria didn't come from another African country but from Europe. Senseless idiot
I'm done with your ignorance
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
trutht828:

Mr travel route, stop sounding stupid. The right thing to do is to close borders against focal countries like Iran, utsky and China. If nigeria had done that, covid-19 won't be here today
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
trutht828:

You are a born idiot. This morning, it was reported that Italy has spread the virus to 11 countries. Would the infection had been in Nigeria and the 10 other countries today if the countries had closed their borders against Italy the moment Italy became a focal point? Try asking your dumb brain that question.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
gypsey:
leave to where? the virus is everywhere, it's here in the UK and America.
Believe me some of them have dual citizenry, they know our facilities are not as good as the ones in UK and america
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ohemababy:

And leave to where?
Which country will allow them in easily knowing that Nigeria has now been affected.
Believe me some of them have dual citizenry, they know our facilities are not as good as the ones in UK and america
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by trutht828: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
leokid866:

Senseless idiot
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by austinomd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by kalu67: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by DavidEsq(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gforce2015:

When would you stop your evil imagination?
I believe it is clear to u now?
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by DavidEsq(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
leokid866:

Even with a travel ban I ask again who do you want to ban the entire world? Do you think it is only through the airport it can come through? You forget we are a population of 200 million people who will still important one thing or the other from outside.....is it not a foreigner that will still bring it to your shores.....or you will ask them not to come down from the boats.....or are you going to block all shipping lines and starve because you don't want to get sick....you said they should place travel ban and ban who? Shey you will not still wake up in the morning to do business and sell your goods to the rest of the international community, you want Nigerians who handle business abroad not to go abroad or come back home? Im seriously asking because it seems you don't understand how countries run.
Have u seen it now? Is it clear to u now?
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
DavidEsq:

What exactly are you pointing at? Despite cutbacks flights are still running in and out and withing Nigeria so what exactly I'm I looking at?
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
DavidEsq:

Shutting down the airports and borders without having any actuall threats would have made no sense.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
leokid866:

What exactly are you pointing at? Despite cutbacks flights are still running in and out and withing Nigeria so what exactly I'm I looking at?
I know u have seen it. I'm not in a competition with u, so feel very free not to feel defeated by reality
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
DavidEsq:

I know u have seen it. I'm not in a competition with u, so feel very free not to feel defeated by reality
You missing the point.....you were asking to close the borders and shut down airports without any threats......truthfully you can't fully shUT down your borders and airports to a no movement.....there are people who will still need to move in and out....for example our senators that had a meeting in the uk....even if you had shut down the airports and borders back then these people would have gone out and still brought it in.....meaning you would have lost both ways.....hope you get it..
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by DavidEsq(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
leokid866:

You missing the point.....you were asking to close the borders and shut down airports without any threats......truthfully you can't fully shUT down your borders and airports to a no movement.....there are people who will still need to move in and out....for example our senators that had a meeting in the uk....even if you had shut down the airports and borders back then these people would have gone out and still brought it in.....meaning you would have lost both ways.....hope you get it..
Like I said, shey u have seen the results now
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
DavidEsq:

Like I said, shey u have seen the results now
You still have no point....come back when you have one....
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Adovertinfo: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by zubidavies: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.