Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years (13241 Views)

Leaked Video Of Nigerian Man Fucking His Landlady / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by thefamousnaija9: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2020
See photo of the boy who has been sleeping with his landlady for 8 years and doesn’t pay rent

It is no longer news on how youths of this generation go all the way to make money or have their ways. Some go to the extent of using their family members for ritual.

In this scenario it was a guy on Twitter named @8dWAIST1 who made a confession on how he has been sleeping with his landlady for over 8 years and he doesn’t pay house rent because of his services.

The boy made it known that he is not ready to stop there that he is still very much loaded to continue sleeping with her.

See photos of what he said below :

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/see-photo-of-the-boy-who-has-been-sleeping-with-his-landlady-for-8-years-and-doesnt-pay-rent.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Lawgod247: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Gwagone: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2020
WTF
The landlady needs greasing
Enjoyment from the highest order

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Lies
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Men would embarrass you... See as he hampered his personal growth for short gains undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Fake story undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2020
He better be saving every dime or under the bridge he goes should she get tired of him.

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by youngsahito(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2020
How much be the house rent sef? let him keep enjoying his youth

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by proclinician: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm nawaoooo. What in the holy hell. It happens sha na u go tire. You can't enjoy shit with person of that size
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by illicit(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2020
them don use this one glory
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by daddytime(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Good boy....

Ambassador of Corona.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
He better be saving every dime or under the bridge he goes should she get tired of him.

Ever wonder why people hoard gud things... to forgo an annual rent or lemme say for a woman to forgo money grin smh! the diick must be worth it. just pray you don't encounter such

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
Amakavula:
Men would embarrass you... See as he hampered his personal growth for short gains undecided undecided
babe lemme hav yur number.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
BROSTITUDE

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

Ever wonder why people hoard gud things... to forgo an annual rent or lemme say for a woman to forgo money grin smh! the diick must be worth it. just pray you don't encounter such

grin @ the bolded. That'll never happen to me, I don't find good-for-only-one-thing men attractive, let alone allow one to mooch off me for 8 years. I'd know I've gone mad lol.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by IamPlato(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
bullshit
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Smony: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
lazy youth, don't worry you will soon grow older than your landlady before your eye go clear.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
Lucky boy! Two way enjoyment! grin grin grin
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by gift2xl: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2020
This dude don't need advise. Just tell him parables, " what an elder sees when sitting down, a child while standing can not see that thing"

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by socialmediaman: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Youths of this generation you say?

Social media is only exposing something what has been in the society since someone ate an apple and gave to their partner

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

grin @ the bolded. That'll never happen to me, I don't find good-for-only-one-thing men attractive, let alone allow one to mooch off me for 8 years. I'd know I've gone mad lol.

yeah ! maybe because you av low sex drive and yu consider sex as an exploit, besides that i think you're only seein things from ur current level/status, apparently the landlady is self sufficient in other needs, mayb she as never had such sexual satisfaction or feel loved .. women like that would give anything to enjoy what makes them complete.
it takes just one thing in a man for a lady to stay, what could likes of linda ikeji or jenner be looking for in a man if not one thing , could be gud sex or gud gene or anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
endtime..looks like mother and son in the pic

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Women are fond of altering truths...Men do not find you attractive and not the other way round.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:
Hmmm nawaoooo. What in the holy hell. It happens sha na u go tire. You can't enjoy shit with person of that size

He is enjoying both in cash and in kind.Smart boy,I must confess.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

yeah ! maybe because you av low sex drive and yu consider sex as an exploit, besides that i think you're only seein things from ur current level/status, apparently the landlady is self sufficient in other needs, mayb she as never had such sexual satisfaction or feel loved .. women like that would give anything to enjoy what makes them complete.
it takes just one thing in a man for a lady to stay, what could likes of linda ikeji or jenner be looking for in a man if not one thing , could be gud sex or gud gene or anything

Lol, why do people always assume one has low sex drive when they aren't controlled by urges? Having sex is one thing, but in exchange for freeloading...I draw the line. I wouldn't even be turned on by such a man lol. Anyway, I'm sure Linda Ikeji's boyfriend is not a homeless bum she picked off the streets grin He must have money of his own, even if he's not as wealthy as she is. SOMETHING. Not just endless rounds of sex. This one doesn't even have the good genes you speak of.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
veteranExboy:

Women are fond of altering truths...Men do not find you attractive and not the other way round.

How can they not find ME attractive when even that bearded lady has her pick of men? grin
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How can they not find ME attractive when even that bearded lady has her pick of men? grin

So you need the admiration of men for validation and at the same time don't find men attractive? My insinuating is confirmed... Men don't find you attractive because you unconsciously display your insecurities around them.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by bankulizer: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hope say you don save money for another house rent and your life afterwards
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Techcornerng(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
#ALINCO Has done it again, this video is just so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by rex444(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
maybe house rent is where his dreams end .....you have achieved it

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by nanakgh(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow I showed this picture of a male and female who had sexual intercourse (cos honestly that's all there is) to my fowl and it's now a dragon.

Thanks OP cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.