Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years (13262 Views)

Leaked Video Of Nigerian Man Fucking His Landlady / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
veteranExboy:

So you need the admiration of men for validation and at the same time don't find men attractive? My insinuating is confirmed... Men don't find you attractive because you unconsciously display your insecurities around them.

Ugh. Buzz off with your mumu assumptions.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Kiddllc: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bondaged goat.. That's what u get when u choose not to hustle angry
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by mrbyron(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
He better be saving every dime or under the bridge he goes should she get tired of him.

Naaah! 8 years is confirmation that she's already adickted wink
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by MrReeseG(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
socialmediaman:
Youths of this generation you say?

Social media is only exposing something that has been in the society since someone ate an apple and gave to their partner

allegedly ate an apple
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by MrReeseG(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

*Whispers*

Is he your ex?
You both keep getting back at each other
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
I never knew sex could cure hunger, was a cure for poverty and meet people’s needs in life. People should have more sex in the society, since those who engage in the act now have fewer needs. Does anyone have an idea how I know this story is a lie?
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

Ever wonder why people hoard gud things... to forgo an annual rent or lemme say for a woman to forgo money grin smh! the diick must be worth it. just pray you don't encounter such
Have you encountered such? It seems you’re talking from experience.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Techcornerng:
#ALINCO Has done it again, this video is just so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg
Seriously, comedy is not your thing. Find something else to do in life. I’m advising you as a friend because if you continue with this a life entrenched in poverty will remain your calling.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
mrbyron:

Naaah! 8 years is confirmation that she's already adickted wink

Loooooool.

*Shruglife*
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
MrReeseG:

*Whispers*

Is he your ex?
You both keep getting back at each other

No lol. I don't know what crawled up his ass that he's now taking out on moi.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, why do people always assume one has low sex drive when they aren't controlled by urges? Having sex is one thing, but in exchange for freeloading...I draw the line. I wouldn't even be turned on by such a man lol. Anyway, I'm sure Linda Ikeji's boyfriend is not a homeless bum she picked off the streets grin He must have money of his own, even if he's not as wealthy as she is. SOMETHING. Not just endless rounds of sex. This one doesn't even have the good genes you speak of.

The answer is quiet simple, is takes low libido or jesus to control urges grin i av come to realize ladies with low libido usually see sex as an exploit. I don't see freeloading where there is "satisfaction" infact satisfaction equate value.
Did you 4get in economic, humans are described as insatiable beings, so whenever satisfaction is given its worth whatever the other party is bringing to the table, ok
visit abuja you will billionaire wives risking there marriage over "mere dick". until you get to certain status you won't just understand somethings
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

The answer is quiet simple, is takes low libido or jesus to control urges grin i av come to realize ladies with low libido usually see sex as an exploit. I don't see freeloading where there is "satisfaction" infact satisfaction equate value.
Did you 4get in economic, humans are described as insatiable beings, so whenever satisfaction is given its worth whatever the other party is bringing to the table, ok
visit abuja you will billionaire wives risking there marriage over "mere dick". until you get to certain status you won't just understand somethings

Oke doke. Don't have the energy to go in circles taday!
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:

Have you encountered such? It seems you’re talking from experience.

just tell me that i'm wrong ...
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

just tell me that i'm wrong ...
You didn't answer the question. Have you encountered such?
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Lawly: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fake news OP. Na him mama be dat na. That small boy look like who don spend 8 yrs alone for rent? Some naughty bois dey hold their mama like dat.
Op I refuse to be gullible grin
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:

You didn't answer the question. Have you encountered such?

NO ma'
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

NO ma'
You're in no position to act as an authority then. The question has no correct answer since saying yes will make me label you a homosexual.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:

You're in no position to act as an authority then. The question has no correct answer since saying yes will make me label you a homosexual.

your countenance are strange , in what way was i acting as an authority, am lost
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by scoundrel(f): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

your countenance are strange , in what way was i acting as an authority, am lost

Ever wonder why people hoard gud things... to forgo an annual rent or lemme say for a woman to forgo money grin smh! the diick must be worth it. just pray you don't encounter such
The post reflects a been-there-done-that demeanour. It’s why I decided to probe further.
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:

The post reflects a been-there-done-that demeanour. It’s why I decided to probe further.
<

madam i am a xtain, i don't know what you are talking about. pls i will like to go back 2 reading my bible
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nehe007(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
People like u will die in the middle��
Re: See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.