Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood (1448 Views)

Stop Stealing People's Boyfriends,see The Reply He Got / Who Enjoys Sex More??? / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by silami(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2010
Twenty-seven year old Jamilu Mohammed, has confessed that he ‘steals ‘peoples’ private parts to amuse himself, adding that he often uses the art to punish those he perceive as his enemies. Speaking with Weekly Trust, he maintained that he is not a ritualist but that he is a “mystic freak” who perpetuates the art of trans-locating the organs of people to excite himself.

“I do not steal people’s penis for ritual purposes. All I do is to make people whom I hate or people who have angered me, to suffer for some time as I will temporarily deny them of their organs before returning it to them.

I have never been contacted by anybody to do the crime but a free will act I carry out to amuse myself and nothing more which subsequently I end up returning the removed organs back to their owners”, he said.

Jamilu who is a cleaner with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN), Minna office, is also a coach of a local youth team in Bosso area of Minna where young boys within the ages of 15 and above are under his tutelage.

The indigene of Kano state who came to Niger state two years ago, had until his recent adventure, lived among the people like a normal resident before he made his position as a mind freak known.

According to one of the victims, Abubakar Shehu, the culprit took their private parts to prove he had the powers to do so. He added that he got involved when he attempted to rescue the man from an angry mob.

“I was only trying to assist Jamilu from being killed by a mob only to discover that my manhood had also disappeared after touching him. It took the intervention of the police who drew my attention to check if my private part was still intact since I was in contact with him bodily that saved me from loosing my manhood.

My manhood was however restored soon after Jamilu made some incantations with his mystical ring. I was shocked that I could end up being a victim of what he was almost being killed for”, he said.

He explained that Jamilu has always been a jolly good fellow, maintaining that he had never done anything to give off suspicion that he is fetish. He said that based on the character he was used to, he had to risk his life to intervene when he was mobbed.

Describing the mob attack, Musa Audu stated that if not the timely intervention of Abubakar, Jemila would have been late. He said that the move to kill Jamila became necessary due to persistent cases of reported stolen manhood.

He said that they responded to the distress call made by one of the victims adding that the intention of the mob was to use Jamilas’ case as a lesson to those out there in the art of stealing people’s private parts.

“When we realised that he is a penis thief, we resolved that he must pay for his crime to serve as a strong note of warning to other people like him out there so that the crime can be made less palatable for them.

He is a young man who should be interested in doing things that are more economically viable than going through the easy road to remove people’s organs for ritual purpose”, he maintained.

He said that he was not only being mischievous but maintained that he was operating under the instructions of some body parts syndicate for ritual purposes, adding that his claims are lies.

He said that since the elections are drawing nearer politicians are out on their prowl looking for body parts to facilitate their success in elections, adding that his position as a football coach makes him an important tool for the devious act.

Hajiya Halima, a resident of the area, called on parents to watch their children and caution them against having illicit handshakes with people, adding that even casual body contacts should be discouraged.

She described as “disappointing” a situation where youths will put the lives of others in jeopardy only to get stipends for it, adding that politics is not a do or die thing as she called for a new beginning in the quest to get power.

One of the three boys whose private parts were stolen, told this reporter of his ordeal, maintaining that though it was not painful but traumatic as the period of time it took for his private part to be restored was a harrowing experience.

He stated that initially, he did not know what had become of his manhood until he heard Jamila boasting that he has the power to remove peoples manhood. He said that then he realised that he had to check himself since he had touched him earlier.

“It was when I looked down on myself that I realised that my organ became smaller than usual. I had to run to my friends to alert them of what had happened so that I can get help.

But the first person who came close to Jamilu also lost his private part immediately he came in contact with him, a situation that infuriated the crowd to attempt to lynch him”, he said.

The 18 year old who begged to be anonymous, however confirmed that after some incantations, his missing manhood was restored and he was taken to the hospital where medical officials declared he was fit to function as a man.

The Commissioner of Police, Niger state command, Mr Michael Zuokumour, who confirmed the story to journalists, maintained that the police will charge him to court for committing unnatural crime and witchcraft.

He stated that while police is still undertaking detailed investigations on the matter, the men of the command are on the lookout for people who are out to hurt others through mystical means.

He called on people of the state to shun acts of taking laws into their hands by lynching suspects as he added that it is better to leave alleged criminals alive as maintaining that they are useful in bringing useful information that will lead to further arrests.
http://www.sunday.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5263:i-enjoy-stealing-peoples-manhood&catid=57:cover&Itemid=126

Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by freecocoa(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2010
Na wa o,i'm just imagining what will happen when he mistakenly gives someone another person's kini.no no no oo,this one no be my own,change am abeg.
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by silami(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin na the wife or girlfriend go fit notice that one
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by kaymoney2(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2010
freecocoa:

Na wa o,i'm just imagining what will happen when he mistakenly gives someone another person's kini.no no no oo,this one no be my own,change am abeg.

@ Sweetcocoa you don sign with this your comment ; D cheesy
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2010
kay-money:

@ Sweetcocoa you don sign with this your comment ; D cheesy
Honey no mind me jare,ow u dey?snow no let you go church?
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by kaymoney2(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2010
freecocoa:

Honey no mind me jare,ow u dey?snow no let you go church?

Yes ooo  cheesy Severe weather warning here oo** You dare not go out unless its compulsory for you**You nko weting dey disturb you from going to church harmattan    grin
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
kay-money:

Yes ooo  cheesy Severe weather warning here oo** You dare not go out unless its compulsory for you**You nko weting dey disturb you from going to church harmattan    grin
my dear i nothing o,i just tire o.
Re: He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood by azeeztoks(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2010
We dey talk about this Devil Jamilu u dey talk about Cold! What is this 9ja turning to cry cry cry shocked
The guy's thing should be siezed for 3 months too and lets see how he feels.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? / What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? / Do Girls Have Ego?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.