Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? (1447 Views)

Ladies Do Not Take Drinks From Your Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
Can you do without sponging off your boyfriends or sugardaddies?

Why not try it for a change.

Why not try not to be a parasite for once!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lol,

Unfortunately Nigerian gurls kant do without their men

even here in the UK,

They travel 300miles just to wash their clothes every saturday in

their Boyfriend's washing machine just to avoid electricity bill's
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Pennywise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
Orikinla, most pple will prefer to stick with what they know and is familiar-even sugar daddies that are being sponged.

Bill Gates once said he doesnt want a perfect world. He prefers the world the way it is. Get my drift?
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ragdollz: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
No they can't!!! It's to tell you say na u find woman tongue. Why can't u stay on ur own if the responsibity is too much?! She come wash 4 ur house, u no happy cheesy. It shows how much she "relies" on you as her man. You better step up to the plate!!!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Pennywise(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by iice(f): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Sighs
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Jenifa1: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2011
Orikinla:

Can you do without sponging off your boyfriends or sugardaddies?

Why not try it for a change.

Why not try not to be a parasite for once!

she is not a parasite. she is just charging a fee for her services. 
nothing is free for naija wink so don't be mad.

ragdollz:

No they can't!!! It's to tell you say na u find woman tongue. Why can't u stay on your own if the responsibity is too much?! She come wash 4 your house, u no happy cheesy. It shows how much she "relies" on you as her man. You better step up to the plate!!!

thank you jare. he wants free service.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by aminalib(f): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2011
of course u know there are woman that make their own money and take care of themselves, so yea they and i included can live without a man giving me handouts, but why wouldn't i take it grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by queensmith: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2011
abi, can all these men do without sponging off thier girlfriends?? are they not embarrased?? do they not have papas?? kmt!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Cosmass(f): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2011
iice:

Sighs

My dear, let me join you too sighing undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
The pride and joy of most women especially African women, is for their man to be there for them financially. I dont see anything wrong in giving a lady any amount of money as long as i can afford it.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Then wait till you meet Gold-digger's who would build mansions in your name
while you are still at rent, undecided

dont mess with nigerian ladies these days
all of them don wise!! undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Lol,

Unfortunately Nigerian gurls kant do without their men

even here in the UK,

They travel 300miles just to wash their clothes every saturday in

their Boyfriend's washing machine just to avoid electricity bill's
undecided undecided
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Its true,

My friend's Neighbour who is Ibo undecided
used 300pounds to buy gucci bag but refused paying electricity bill's

my friend claimed that if you go inside her house, its as cold as the attic sea where penguin's play
and cold leave your mouth with every statement you make,

But she claims shes happy (In her words) as long as i see this bag i dey get Joy, and Hope
shocked shocked Hope in a bag!! shocked shocked
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Buddy . .I suspect you are on of their victims grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^NO sorry i dont do nigerians,

I rather stick with my jamo
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Perfect grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^and what happen's to anna and your yoruba gf
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Anna is currently in my 18yrd box, i took revenge since he attempted to take my amina from him.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^how's west brom
ive never been there,

have you met osaze personally
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^how's west brom
ive never been there,

Meeting Osaze personallyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ismaheel is busy all day working as security man and you expect him to have met Osaze . . .Mtcheww grin
He doesn't even know who's Osaze grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

enhmmm the Yoruba girl is EX,Ann is the current one.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^how's west brom
ive never been there,

am not in west brom, am in birmingham, though west brom is not far from birmingham.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

am not in west brom, am in birmingham, though west brom is not far from birmingham.

hmmm, im in Birmingham too

was at st Andrew's yesterday to see man chester united embarrass the whole Birmingham
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Meeting Osaze personallyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ismaheel is busy all day working as security man and you expect him to have met Osaze . . .Mtcheww grin
He doesn't even know who's Osaze grin

Its a free world, u hav d license to say whatever u wish to say, a security personnel is well paid and respected in UK than a banker in Nigeria. btw, pls, are u still with anna, cos i dnt want to believe dat dat babe is double dating with me.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

Its a free world, u hav d license to say whatever u wish to say, a security personnel is well paid and respected in UK than a banker in Nigeria. btw, pls, are u still with anna, cos i dnt want to believe dat dat babe is double dating with me.
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

hmmm, im in Birmingham too

was at st Andrew's yesterday to see man chester united embarrass the whole Birmingham

But Aston villa is d club dat most pple support in birmingham, many pple dnt even talk about birmingham FC, Aston villa stadium is just a stone throw from my house, just 5mins walk
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^I havent been to villa park
A friend told me that westbrom,st andrew's and villa park are all close

Although i spend most weekend's at st andrew's but im yet to hit it at villa park
maybe next top villa match i would be there.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

of course u know there are woman that make their own money and take care of themselves, so yea they and i included can live without a man giving me handouts, but why wouldn't i take it grin

I do.
But there are those here who in fact think getting a man who pays their bills is as good or even better than getting a job.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

No comment . . My comment was meant to spite you up . .Thank God it secceded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anna is in my room right now!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by ismaeel86(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^I havent been to villa park
A friend told me that westbrom,st andrew's and villa park are all close

Although i spend most weekend's at st andrew's but im yet to hit it at villa park
maybe next top villa match i would be there.

dis weekend FA cup tie btw aston villa nd blackburn is just 10pnds to 20pnds for adult, u will enjoy d atmosphere in d stadium, d fans are really crazy and passionate abt their club.
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Dsense(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Ismaeel shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . I never knew you go stadium grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Said Girls Don't Fart! Outta Curiosity Is't True Or False? / "I'll Think About It" She Said. / Ladies, How Would You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.