Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? (2386 Views)

Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends / Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parent,but Can Not Endure That Of Their BF / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nikiballerz: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Women from the Hamar tribe in Ethiopia are whipped to show their love for men going through Rite of Passage ceremony. The beatings go on until their backs turn bloody. They are not allowed to scream. Culture can be diverse.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2020
This is madness shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nikiballerz: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Well,I see not much problem and I think more NIGERIAN ladies should start undergoing this, remember there is a tribe in the north where MEN undergo this.....It is only a psychological message to women to learn to tolerate marriage, learn to endure husband's excesses, learn to balance the heat and chills of marriage. Indeed marriage is a school for the brave.

THIS IS ME BEING SARCASTIC RIGHT NOW
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by FatherBona: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Sad to note that some parts of Africa are still living in the cave age, stone age even angry
Tufiakwa!!!!

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
The gods must be crazy (stone age still exist)
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by FatherBona: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Nikiballerz:
Well,I see not much problem and I think more ladies should start undergoing this, remember there is a tribe in the north where MEN undergo this.....It is only a psychological message to women to learn to tolerate marriage, learn to endure husband's excesses, learn to balance the heat and chills of marriage. Indeed marriage is a school for the brave.
[/s]
So if they don't flog the living daylights out of a prospective spouse like this, he/she will not learn whatever balance it is you talking about abi?

Please receive your sense back undecided
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nikiballerz: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
So if they don't flog the living daylights out of a prospective spouse like this, he/she will not learn whatever balance it is you talking about abi?

Please receive your sense back undecided

Hausa Fulani tribes still practice this where potential suitors are flogged mercilessly...Gender equality innit undecided
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Liposure: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
This shows their level of civilisation. Some things wood neva change
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Authoreety: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2020
I won't even allow som one that loves me to go through this...

Aunty don't love me biko..

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Hausa Fulani tribes still practice this where potential suitors are flogged mercilessly...Gender equality innit undecided
as we all know, the Hausa/Fulani are the barbaric tribes terrorising the country now, very backwards people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2020
is it not the man that is supposed to take the koboko for the lady like in fulani culture grin
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by SalafRider(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Haba which kind wickedness be this one, the tradition should be abolish jor. Who wan marry wife to come de see thick thick scars for her body.

Being a Nigeria alone is enough scar for us and our lovely sisters when politicians are busy whooping us back to back embezzling our sweat everyday.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by proclinician: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Thank God for white people that brought education to our land.
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Not even blu03grin
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by AfroKnight: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Feminists need to visit this tribe to pick husbands. Strong women.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by BlackfireX: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Somewhere in the Nigeria .

After the op question.

Nigerian girl: kkhnmbbjigff nbvvcx koiuuyt lpokmb kju mnh ljhh
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Caramelskin(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by mytime24(f): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Endtime love

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Africa Is Populated With More Of Human Gorillas
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Tonyfx: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
God help the man if he cheats on her after this.

Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Comedian2019: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Animalistic
Re: Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin

FarFromAverage:
Not even blu03grin
you know me too well!

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak / “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say / There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.