Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129774 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Legendguru: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by TallPck1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
This guy is a joke. Just called him and he was laughing about it and debunked the news. I think he should be arrested and locked up with the Italian.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Princemodris(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
You make sense die. Love your intuition actually.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Princemodris(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Abeg Forget about the Italian, If he’s having the virus truly and this virus really spread through the air like we heard, Then thousands would have been infected in Nigeria presently, Was he the only one on the flight that brought him to Nigeria, Do you even know whether some of the passengers have visited different states and Come in contact with different people, Do you know how many people all of the passengers including himself have came contact with inside the airport and outside, I just pray this virus is overhyped.

You make sense die. Love your intuition actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:

At least Corona dont carry stigma becos sex is not involved.
Yea it flows like influence
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Skmoda360(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

It seems you are want the virus? Why afraid? As for me and my household, this deadly virus can never come near us . Say what you want to see my brother
same here with me and my family
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by davidodiba(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

same here with me and my family

Amen!
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by GrandMufti: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
sinaj:
incubation period of 27days actually from 3 cases in that cruise ship.

angry
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

I think this is one of the funny things I have seen today.
Person wey then they bring wife for no they stretch...

Believe me, no one will hear him speak now.
Deception everywhere
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by madridsta007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You are young , Healthy and Smart, I believe..

Get close to the affected, let's see your state..

lol
You want him to kill himself grin? Dont you know some people on the internet are simply foolish and seeking clout?
Ogbeni ignore this challenge o! No go kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by franchasng: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
You are an alarmist, go and sit down one place!!! angry

People like you feel they know too much and end up putting people around you in an unnecessary panic. You should be banned from using mobile phone and Internet till this stuff is over angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by abeggnow: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
Them don come with spreading of false new.you should be arressted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by franchasng: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
kramer:

For life? Where does you hear that dubious information from? That's fake news mate!!
don't mind illiterates forming informants online angry
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by franchasng: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
abeggnow:
Them don come with spreading of false new.you should be arressted.
Honestly that guy should be arrested asap. Seun should have a way of getting people's phone contacts on registration, the guy needs to be dealt with so he can stop spreading fake news and putting the nation on unnecessary panic angry
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by abeggnow: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
franchasng:
Honestly that guy should be arrested asap. Seun should have a way of getting people's phone contacts on registration, the guy needs to be dealt with so he can stop spreading fake news and putting the nation on unnecessary panic angry
only God knows how many forwarded messages he must have sent via WhatsApp.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by franchasng: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
abeggnow:
if I had the power, I would have arrested that guy by now. Moderators like Lalasticlala ought to go and hide that stupid comment from that imbecility angry
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
abeggnow:

franchasng:
if I had the power, I would have arrested that guy by now. Moderators like Lalasticlala ought to go and hide that stupid comment from that imbecility angry

idiots, you are facing a major public health threat and somebody took the time to relay information about the contagion and in typical APC Buharist fashion you want him thrown in jail.

This virus should wipe you niggs from the surface of the earth
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
franchasng:

SAVAGE GOAT

How does some ones comment affect you
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by mclorenzo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mateen1000:
Abeg Forget about the Italian, If he’s having the virus truly and this virus really spread through the air like we heard, Then thousands would have been infected in Nigeria presently, Was he the only one on the flight that brought him to Nigeria, Do you even know whether some of the passengers have visited different states and Come in contact with different people, Do you know how many people all of the passengers including himself have came contact with inside the airport and outside, I just pray this virus is overhyped.
He fell ill about a day or so after coming in. The virus have an incubation period of 14 days we will know the extent of those infected or not in two weeks time from now.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
mclorenzo:
He fell ill about a day or so after coming in. The virus have an incubation period of 14 days we will know the extent of those infected or not in two weeks time from now.

These niggers don't know how serious this contagion is.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by izibili44: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Guy u wan kill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Slynation(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

The last paragraph is a serious food for thought....
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Ejebleje: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

Ignorance is bliss!
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Gemineye: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who are those lunatics forming woke and informed with nonsense conspiracies angry
Na too much science fiction movies they cause all these ones so i swear undecided
I actually read one guy's comment where he said the virus was a Bio weapon genetically engineered in a BSL-4 for mass depopulation seriously??
How do i say this. No better crap and sh1t has been said. Some people can talk anyhow ehn. They will say anything to sound intelligent when infact they are daft and oblivious of science . If i near that guy e go collect.
If the so called virus was engineered and according them, it escaped still a work in progress. Pray tell if it's this deadly at this stage and perhaps still been worked on, what stage was it going to get to for it to be released as a weapon A stage where it can't be detected?? When it'll be deadly to the engineers themselves not forgetting the fact that it is airborne. How will it not be a threat to the engineers, sponsors and that country

Its a virus and like every other virus it exists in nature and is not some bio - weapon

Mark my words this ugly parasite will be contained and will flee in no time. No need for the unnecessary panic.
Our govt lipsrsealed should just delve into action and take adequate measures ASAP!!
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ejebleje:

Ignorance is bliss!

over sabi ITK that depends on CNN for fake facts
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Gemineye:
Who are those lunatics forming woke and informed with nonsense conspiracies angry
Na too much science fiction movies they cause all these ones so i swear undecided
I actually read one guy's comment where he said the virus was a Bio weapon genetically engineered in a BSL-4 for mass depopulation seriously??
How do i say this. No better crap and sh1t has been said. Some people can talk anyhow ehn. They will say anything to sound intelligent when infact they are daft and oblivious of science . If i near that guy e go collect.
If the so called virus was engineered and according them, it escaped still a work in progress. Pray tell if it's this deadly at this stage and perhaps still been worked on, what stage was it going to get to for it to be released as a weapon A stage where it can't be detected??

Its a virus and like every other viruses it exist in nature and is not some bio - weapon

Mark my words this ugly parasite will be contained and will flee in no time. No need for the unnecessary panic.
Our govt lipsrsealed should just delve into action and take adequate measures ASAP!!
[/s]

There is a BSL4 Lab in Wuhan

Goat
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Gemineye: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

There is a BSL4 Lab in Wuhan

Goat
Mumu you're one of em daft people. Did i say there's is no BSL-4 lab. You need to hanged by your balls for calling this a bio weapon

Big fool

Ode
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Gemineye:
Mumu you're one of em daft people. Did i say there's is no BSL-4 lab. You need to hanged by your balls for calling this a bio weapon

Big fool

Ode
[/s]

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
The Pale Horse Rides

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Gemineye: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

the likes of you with incoherent claims needs to be wiped out. It'll serve as a deterrent. Nonsense. Bio weapon my A$$
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 12Monkeys: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Gemineye:
the likes of you with incoherent claims needs to be wiped out. It'll serve as a deterrent. Nonsense. Bio weapon my A$$
[/s]

US Military has patented every major pathogen from Ebola to Lassa Fever

US Military deployed bio-weapons in the Korean war

But for some reason you think this is a conspiracy

Mor0n

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.