Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129773 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Gemineye: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

[s]US Military has patented every major pathogen from Ebola to Lassa Fever

US Military deployed bio-weapons in the Korean war

But for some reason you think this is a conspiracy[/s] I am stupid for calling COVID -19 a bio weapon

i know you're stupid for calling it a bio weapon. Stop watching movies and spreading nonsense conspiracies. Now get lost....
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Allforlove(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joystark:

You're shooting shots in the middle of an epidemic. grin
lol
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Allforlove(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:

Dis ur monika dey interesting.

Wat exactly are u prepared to do allforlove. or u dey answer name wey big pass u?
funny you
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Malawian(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.
Prophet wey don take cover behind him pulpit.

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Olomba1: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
That prophet need not to travel Corona Virus has landed Naija
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by crossfire47(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
Is was telling a friend that I think the virus was an engineered bio weapon most probably designed to reduce the population of people on earth
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Allforlove:

funny you

U kinda cute, in a baby kinda way.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Kokaine(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no time for you stupid superstitious beliefs.

By next Sunday service that your tithe craving scammer you call a pastor will be cancelling Sunday services indefinitely.

There's another news in circulation that the virus incident was a rumour. May God save this joke of a country.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by buemene(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

The origin of the pandemic is Wuhan, China.

Wuhan is home to China's first Bio-Security Lab 4 - the highest security research lab that requires WHO certification.

The lab was commissioned to study highly virulent pathogens like Ebola, SARS, Lassa Fever, etc.

The lab's security is not limited to keeping non authorized personnel out but also preventing accidentally leaks from earthquakes and flooding. The French designed and built this lab and made accommodation for earthquakes even though the lab site is not cited in an earthquake zone.

Patient zero happens to be a scientists working at the lab. The Chinese govt first claimed she got infected after visiting the wild life market in Wuhan that deals in exotic animals. This was latter debunked.

The virus was actually stolen by the Chinese from a similar Bio-Security Lab-4 in Canada.

It is believed the Canadians were the ones that developed the virus.

The virus was bio-engineered as weapon and the crazy chinks accidentally leaked it on their own people.

Your type sir should be thinking for humanity.

With the exposition shared so far, it indicates your indept knowledge or awareness about not just corona but how this life works. That some persons will read your posts and comment what I see here, it indicates how frustrating it is to share living space with setting set of people considering the way they think.

Thank you and share more. Some of us are listening. Just don't be dragged to the mud by peoples incorrigible ignorance by going down the gutter utterances route with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Tirips(f): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wait I don't get it who dines with a driver taking him to his residence, perhaps? hmm that Italian demon was sent but he is back to hell where he came from. I declare corona virus DEAD ON ARRIVAL! in Jesus' Name AMEN.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by cnonyechi(f): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

I believe you but it will be back to sender. Those that cultured the virus will suffer it alone.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Tunex252(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

Is this what happened during the epidemic of Ebola??

Sometimes you guys say what you don't know.
Or you are the one saying what you don't know, are you trying to compare Coronavirus with Ebola??
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by onward4life(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

Say dis ain't true please!!!!

My old days I really miss

End of days!!
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by abeggnow: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

idiots, you are facing a major public health threat and somebody took the time to relay information about the contagion and in typical APC Buharist fashion you want him thrown in jail.

This virus should wipe you niggs from the surface of the earth
Rude speeches don't make you right Mr, The sooner you learn this the better. where did you get the idea of biological weapon?? try to be rational in all things.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by ibinaboonline: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

Wuhan is home to China's first Bio-Security Lab 4 - the highest security research lab that requires WHO certification.

The lab was commissioned to study highly virulent pathogens like Ebola, SARS, Lassa Fever, etc.

The lab's security is not limited to keeping non authorized personnel out but also preventing accidentally leaks from earthquakes and flooding. The French designed and built this lab and made accommodation for earthquakes even though the lab site is not cited in an earthquake zone.

Patient zero happens to be a scientists working at the lab. The Chinese govt first claimed she got infected after visiting the wild life market in Wuhan that deals in exotic animals. This was latter debunked.

The virus was actually stolen by the Chinese from a similar Bio-Security Lab-4 in Canada.

The virus was bio-engineered as weapon and the crazy chinks accidentally leaked it on their own people.
Irespect everything you've been saying except the conspiracy bit but now it's getting interesting. Is there any proof of this woman patient zero that she works at this seedy lab? Is there any proof or at least a viable explanation that does not just rest on theory that the virus was stolen from a Canadian lab? I watched The Americans spy telly but that doesn't make me quick to jump at conspiracy theories. But I have an open mind because at the end of the day, these things happen.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Culin(f): 1:02am On Feb 29, 2020
He was called by Danny Walters and admitted it was a joke.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by panache01: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2020
to be sincere its something to be really afraid off. i have worked with the Chinese for years and i know that they are bullies that what everything they do to be to their advantage.
this has just turned out to be a weapon they finally couldn't control. there is every possibility it was created to suppress people to be obedient to whatever they say.
the only the i have to say is GOD HELP US
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.Psalm 91:5-6

MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

[b]Be very afraid. [/b]This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eyes of Darkness?
MagicBishop:

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 1kinggy(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

He should fight it at home.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by chewwie(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You are young , Healthy and Smart, I believe..

Get close to the affected, let's see your state..

She'll probably recover. Ask yourself why most infected people aren't dead. CNN won't tell you about the overwhelming recovery because they want to spread panic and drive the stock market down, plunge the world into recession then blame Trump and Brexit

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by chewwie(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

All viruses are for life, even the common cold
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by austinomd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by BlessedEby: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=SoNature post=87027376]

Give it to this dude

He's informed

One bottle of Orijin, madam grin

Keep it up! [

Hello Everyone
Please I want to apply for a student visa in Canada . I’m 27 and I want to apply for an M. Ed Programme, I graduated with a CGPA of 3.87 but sincerely I don’t know how to go about it, a colleague said I should try EWC Nigeria, it’s a consultation firm that helps people with admission in Canada but I just went through their page and the reviews I saw are a bit discouraging . Is there anyone that has used them before? I know it’s not within their jurisdiction to issue visa.
Please if there’s anyone Who can help me through this process I’d be grateful or can even help me on how to apply on my own . I just need some sort of guidance. Thank you. please this is my email ebereokafor75@ yahoo.com
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by ODB2: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2020
MagicBishop:

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by TylerDurden: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no time for you stupid superstitious beliefs.

By next Sunday service that your tithe craving scammer you call a pastor will be cancelling Sunday services indefinitely.

word
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by TylerDurden: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2020
MagicBishop:

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.