Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (45485 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by longetivity(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
God will help us
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by vncntluv(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Prevention is better than cure they say but these ones allowed it to enter the country now they are playing Assurance by Davido.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by IbSalHas: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Okigwe:
Both sanwo olu and his cabinet especially health commissioner should be quarantined.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Horbar1: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
With our eyes shall we see it but not experience it.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by SCORPION1902: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
He should better react well cos lagosians will be Coronalised.

Thank God it will take up to 50 years before Corona virus will reach where I'm staying. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by candidphils(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olalan:
May God help us......
i pray with u
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
We know sai wuna TV stations sucks, but this YouTube; how hard is it to get a top notch audible video.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
They checked on the man probably the virus still at window stage hence the man was let go.

jennybright:
You know the virus is in those countries yet instead of you to check them well on arrival at the airport, immigration staffs are busy asking OGA WETIN YOU BRING FOR ME and left their duty post. Mother Mary please intercede for your children

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

Herbs don't work that way against viruses.

Viruses are different from each other as there are different types of soil. What may work for one virus may not work for another.

Anyway, hopefully, if there is a herb that works against COVID...it would be on the market in hours.( Normal drug development takes 10-20 years from cell testing to market).
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Inferno001(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Glad they have acknowledged it at least..they should please put all things in order so they can make sure the citizens are safe...lagos is a crowded place and this can be a very bad epidemic if not checked

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas

I don't understand this type of your quote ooooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by candidbabe(f): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
E Don happen
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by holsconcept(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
They all thought Corona Virus transmission can be hindered with just words of mouth or prayer.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
is Abba kyari, sorry, Buhari aware??
Sanwo olu should not be ashame to seek for assistance or advice from Fashola when the need arises, please.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Herbs don't work that way against viruses.

Viruses are different from each other as there are different types of soil. What may work for one virus may not work for another.

Anyway, hopefully, if there is a herb that works against COVID...it would be on the market in hours.( Normal drug development takes 10-20 years from cell testing to market).
herbs are our best hope for now.
Those pharmaceutical companies are out to maximize profits by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Glorifiednwafor: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
How will this fucking news help us Quarantine Yorubas and curb the spread of this Corona Virus?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by shogsman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
danvon:

Hopefully another Adadevoh will be sacrificed to curb this virus
If you don't want to be unfortunate do not make any jokes on this issue or say something stupid deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by IbSalHas: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
IbSalHas

I don't understand this type of your quote ooooo

I didn't quote you,

Can you show evidence?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by klax(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where is Magu? Hope its corruption that brought CoroV from Italy to Nigeria bah?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nmezor(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Its well, God will see us thru
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by sureinfo: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
real talk
MelesZenawi:
Both sanwo olu and his cabinet especially health commissioner should be quarantined.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by meum: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hope it's not the same way they are fighting corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Starkid3010(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Outbreak as how...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Bear007(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yeah... We like to react...

Proactive na lie
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

herbs are our best hope for now.
Those pharmaceutical companies are out to maximize profits by any means necessary.

I won't mind herbs working...but it takes time to get a viable working drug.

You have to test it on cells, then animals, then humans, then see if it works better than other modalites before you get it to market..and also at the same time develop a viable delivery method (tablet or IV)...and all that takes time.

Pharman companies are profit mongers, but even them can be brought to heel (HIV drugs have been free in Nigeria for years. Zero profit for the pharma companies.).

Sadly, the pharma companies being so evil making profits means that they also have the money for new drug research.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas:

I didn't quote you,

Can you show evidence?

You clicked quote and resubmitted my old post.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
I believe by now the schools should be given orders to close till further notice...with the way precautions are not taken seriously in Nigeria. I pray for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by IbSalHas: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You clicked quote and resubmitted my old post.

Prove
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Babalegba(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
Now, I agree with Magu who said Corona was caused by corruption.

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

I'm having headache right now cry

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry
So you want all Chinese banned from Nigeria not just the ones from the quarantined areas. You are a piece of work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Finnese001: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
tackle what?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by mytime24(f): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Naija no dey carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.