Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (45486 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by macaranta(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Less scary picture, cus they are not wearing mask. If I'm in Lagos I will buy enough mask before it runs out
You better buy anywhere you are, because anything that has entered Lagos has entered the rest of Nigeria
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Caramelskin:
How to check for corona virus during incubation period (Period of no symptoms):
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness , etc , it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

do you mean it?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas:

Prove

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
Now, I agree with Magu who said Corona was caused by corruption.

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

I'm having headache right now cry

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry

1.The Chinese person you are seeing might not be from China. (China has a large diaspora population)

2.Most countries have not yet banned transport from China yet.....

3.China is a large country (I once read about someone who took the high speed train from Beijing to Shanghai. Took him 6 hours. In a train travelling at 200miles per hour). The chap may have not been anywhere near Wuhan or any high infectious area in his country.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by frankblinkz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
It's impossible to tackle a disease like corona in an over populated slum state like Lagos.. The govt should just pause for a moment when it comes to lying to the people, this is not election campaign. A state where 100 people enter 1 molue meant for 20 people. Very soon some will travel to the east and north, the whole Nigeria will soon be infected. We are doomed! I repeat, we are doomed!
We are all gonna dieeeee cry
Hey no body is dieing bro........Ask Ebola and Lassa What's up
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Froshloaded: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
I saw one nigga in school today�� baba is wearing mask.
Fear covid16 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by IbSalHas: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
cool

Okay you're right.

I seconded your comment
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by FuckThaMod: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
frankblinkz:
Hey no body is dieing bro........Ask Ebola and Lassa What's up
Ebola and lassa aren't airborne bro cry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by vincentjk(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
I feel like crying when i heard cororna virus is now in Nigeria through a foreigner. Why didn't FG prevent all these in time

This thing is just paining me because I know that wuhan's own would be child's play if this virus spreads in Nigeria
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

I won't mind herbs working...but it takes time to get a viable working drug.

You have to test it on cells, then animals, then humans, then see if it works better than other modalites before you get it to market..and also at the same time develop a viable delivery method (tablet or IV)...and all that takes time.

Pharman companies are profit mongers, but even them can be brought to heel (HIV drugs have been free in Nigeria for years. Zero profit for the pharma companies.).

Sadly, the pharma companies being so evil making profits means that they also have the money for new drug research.
People can just chew bitter-kola and ginger while waiting for big pharmaceutical firms to finish their experimentation
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Chibesttt: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
I pray God save us all from this
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas:

Okay you're right.

I seconded your comment

grin Wow!!!

Quite funny
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Caramelskin:
If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness , etc , it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

Craxy man. Wetin be 10 seconds hold up for lung
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Bblessing37: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Las Las the end of the world is near.!!!.
Let us run to God now that we can. For the night commet were know man can walk �
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by michoim(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wetin Whiteman dey do there?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
All those post-apocalypse movies in my mind right now. How man go survive for Nigeria if epidemic start cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Farki: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry

My brother the best advice is to stay home for a few days, by yourself and see what happens. If things get worse go BY YOURSELF to the hospital and explain your situation. The doctors will know what to do.

Even better if you have the number of your family doctor let him/her know ahead of time by sending a message if you intend to go to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Face mask loading man. If you've played Last of Us get ready.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Platony(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:

U'll be fine bro. Just mk sure u stay far from dem & always wash ur hands with soap regularly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by cybriz82(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
It's impossible to tackle a disease like corona in an over populated slum state like Lagos.. The govt should just pause for a moment when it comes to lying to the people, this is not election campaign. A state where 100 people enter 1 molue meant for 20 people. Very soon some will travel to the east and north, the whole Nigeria will soon be infected. We are doomed! I repeat, we are doomed!

Remove the we n put you,,, cus as for me I go slap anybody wey cough near me,,
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Eddygre8(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
We escaped Ebola, we will surely escape this

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Freebills12: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Buhari APC govt has killed us, security zero, employment zero, economy zero etc. Now only check the boarders so that this killer disea may wipe us out, they have failed also; the worst aspect of it is that you will see some people defending him ... which way naija

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by frankblinkz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

yeah yeah...I don't want to pictures Nigerians contracting this virus and people dieing everyday .bro this is bad,this world is really coming to an end bro
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by emonkey(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yes, you are doomed. Speak for yourself
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Landinvestments(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
The rate at which officials beg at Lagos airport is very alarming.
They are always distracted from doing their jobs and focus on begging.
Why wasn't this virus detected at the airport?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Stallion93(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Caramelskin:
Fibrous tissue can’t form that quick, so nothing like fibrosis there. Fake fake news everywhere, shattap your mouth
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Kuficking: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by TLION(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
vibbb:
Nigeria might probably shock the world by getting solution to this killer virus. Ranging from our hot weather to the expertise of our medical personnel.
But then prevention is better than cure, everyone has to brace up and stay safe.
. Well shocked yes But I just hope we won’t end up shocking ourselves.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

If you don't want to be unfortunate do not make any jokes on this issue or say something stupid deliberately.

Sorry to say, but he is already unfortunate... undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Novaccines: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by danvon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

If you don't want to be unfortunate do not make any jokes on this issue or say something stupid deliberately.
Who is joking? We thought after Ebola Nigeria would learn but No and it's the same Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.