Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers (31861 Views)

Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor / Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2020
trutht828:

You just keep on repeating the same thing over and over: stupid, daft, idiot. Are those the things they teach you in your cursed religion of bloodshed?

I will still repeat it. Your great grand father became a Muslim by violence. If not for violence, bloodshed and murder, your great grand father wouldn't have heard about Islam. I'm sure you also know this.

You may rant from dusk to dawn, it doesn't change the fact that Uthman Dan fodio murdered thousands before he could bring Islam to you.

So, death, murder and bloodshed are all parts of Islam.
You see how stupid, idiot and daft you are again! See your mumu life! I said you will repeat the same and you did! You even wrote "I will repeat it again"! The same baseless arguement bloodshed, murder, UDF, is that all you got? Shame is written all over you! Stop been a robotic mumu fool! Do you normally read at all? Read how your mumu religion spread and you won't ever, i repeat ever, associate bloodshed with Islam! Just google about Crusade, all the crusade or ask how many people your mumu leader killed during crusade! Just read up and visit monuments in some countries as a proof of their atrocities commited! Please, don't die a fool! Read to widen your knowledge and stop been a low life MuMu! Its not your fault that your parent gave you mumu life with a mumu religion, its because their parent born them mumu too and it goes backward like that till you will reach the chief and first mumu of your lineage which you shared exact same mumu DNA with! Its not too late to look for light and accept Islam!

If you have anything saying at all, present fact because its obvious you don't even know about your mumu religion and you keep shouting Islam. The hatred of islam will kill you because it shows you just hate without a valid reasons or self convinced confused mumu thought! Since you can reason straight, how many time did I used the word "MUMU" grin grin
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
kutashi:

You see how stupid, idiot and daft you are again! See your mumu life! I said you will repeat the same and you did! You even wrote "I will repeat it again"! The same baseless arguement bloodshed, murder, UDF, is that all you got? Shame is written all over you! Stop been a robotic mumu fool! Do you normally read at all? Read how your mumu religion spread and you won't ever, i repeat ever, associate bloodshed with Islam! Just google about Crusade, all the crusade or ask how many people your mumu leader killed during crusade! Just read up and visit monuments in some countries as a proof of their atrocities commited! Please, don't die a fool! Read to widen your knowledge and stop been a low life MuMu! Its not your fault that your parent gave you mumu life with a mumu religion, its because their parent born them mumu too and it goes backward like that till you will reach the chief and first mumu of your lineage which you shared exact same mumu DNA with! Its not too late to look for light and accept Islam!

If you have anything saying at all, present fact because its obvious you don't even know about your mumu religion and you keep shouting Islam. The hatred of islam will kill you because it shows you just hate without a valid reasons or self convinced confused mumu thought! Since you can reason straight, how many time did I used the word "MUMU" grin grin
[/s]

grin just as I expected. Nothing concrete to say other than stupid, mumu, etc.

Go to Hell fire where your great grand father is and ask him how he became a Muslim. Then come back here and share his experience about your blood sucking religion. Religion of piss grin
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
trutht828:
[s][/s]

grin just as I expected. Nothing concrete to say other than stupid, mumu, etc.

Go to Hell fire where your great grand father is and ask him how he became a Muslim. Then come back here and share his experience about your blood sucking religion. Religion of piss grin

And the piss fall on you! Did you notice how fact eluded your sight so as the way truth eludes your brain! You don't talk about all the issues i raised but you have limited your monkey brain to same repeated verses planted in your expired skull!
I bet you i can better than Paul that wrote Bible! And again, I will refer you to what Al Qur'an (book of light) said in Chapter 2 vs 6-7 that:

"As to those who reject (Islamic) Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe."

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)."

I pity how frustrated you are and wonder what you say when there is no single word of "stupid and Mumu" in this reply!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
kutashi:

[s]And the piss fall on you! Did you notice how fact eluded your sight so as the way truth eludes your brain! You don't talk about all the issues i raised but you have limited your monkey brain to same repeated verses planted in your expired skull!
I bet you i can better than Paul that wrote Bible! And again, I will refer you to what Al Qur'an (book of light) said in Chapter 2 vs 6-7 that:

"As to those who reject (Islamic) Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe."

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)."

I pity how frustrated you are and wonder what you say when there is no single word of "stupid and Mumu" in this reply!
[/s]

Lolz. Empty ranting from a blood sucker. I'm sure all vampires and Muslims. Islam suck blood and vampires suck blood. What a relationship.

Like I told you earlier, go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
trutht828:
[/s]

Lolz. Empty ranting from a blood sucker. I'm sure all vampires and Muslims. Islam suck blood and vampires suck blood. What a relationship.

Like I told you earlier, go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim.

Let me know when you blood has been sucked! Since you pride yourself in shouting vampire 'upandan'! I will ask my grandfather so that you can die of your mumu in peace but promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from! I don't need to send you to go and ask your great grandfather if you have problem, its all written all over you cashew nut boy!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
kutashi:

Let me know when you blood has been sucked! Since you pride yourself in shouting vampire 'upandan'! I will ask my grandfather so that you can die of your mumu in peace but promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from! I don't need to send you to go and ask your great grandfather if you have problem, its all written all over you cashew nut boy!

As usual, empty rant. Just go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim. All you do rant and rant like an idiot. Don't ever get tired of ranting, you bloodsucking demon
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

As usual, empty rant. Just go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim. All you do rant and rant like an idiot. Don't ever get tired of ranting, you bloodsucking demon

Since you pride yourself in shouting vampire 'upandan' and the only thing you can write is 'empty rant' I will continue to rant till you get sense werey!
Again, just let me know when you blood has been sucked!
I have promised you that I will ask my grandfather so that you can die of your mumu in peace but promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from!

Just promised the above cashew nut head boy!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2020
kutashi:

Since you pride yourself in shouting vampire 'upandan' and the only thing you can write is 'empty rant' I will continue to rant till you get sense werey!
Again, just let me know when you blood has been sucked!
I have promised you that I will ask my grandfather so that you can die of your mumu in peace but promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from!

Just promised the above cashew nut head boy!

Another set of empty rant rant and more rants.

Has your dead great grand father told you how be became a Muslim?
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

Another set of empty rant rant and more rants.

Has your dead great grand father told you how be became a Muslim?

'empty rant' as usual! I know you have nothing to say than that but I will continue to rant till you get sense werey!

I will tell you if you promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from!

Cashew nut head boy!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
kutashi:

'empty rant' as usual! I know you have nothing to say than that but I will continue to rant till you get sense werey!

I will tell you if you promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from!

Cashew nut head boy!

Aside from bloodsucking, murder and destruction, it looks like you also learn insult in Islam. What a religion!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2020
trutht828:

Aside from bloodsucking, murder and destruction, it looks like you also learn insult in Islam. What a religion!

I swear you are confirmed mumu cum hypocrite! Was it your mumu religion or bible that thought you calling out another person grandfather and other nonsense you wrote up there (despite what Matthew 19:19-20 said)? No doubt your brain is station in your ass and that's explain why how you reason like mumu! Cashew nut head!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2020
kutashi:

I swear you are confirmed mumu cum hypocrite! Was it your mumu religion or bible that thought you calling out another person grandfather and other nonsense you wrote up there (despite what Matthew 19:19-20 said)? No doubt your brain is station in your ass and that's explain why how you reason like mumu! Cashew nut head!

Lolz. Don't they teach you anything other than abuse in Islam? Go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim. End of story.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. Don't they teach you anything other than abuse in Islam? Go and ask your great grand father How he became a Muslim. End of story.

You are a confirmed cashew nut head boy! What's funny to you? Your life is a wasting a way and you laughing! Vampire, bloodsucking and UDF are the only things you saw from genesis to revelation in your mumu book abi? Hypocrite? I swear, you're worst that PAUL
I have promised you that I will ask my grandfather so that you can die of your mumu in peace but just promise me you will not marry so you won't infect the innocent kids with your 'blood inherited perpetual mumu from your great grandfather' that first got the mumu stupidity transmitted disease you are suffering from!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by labani06(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Alhamdulillah Allah is fulfilling his promised Allah is really supreme May Allah continue to bless Islam and Muslim all over the world no hatred against Islam will succeed inshaaAllah continue spreading peace may Allah guide us aammeen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.