Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (54847 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by tsdarkside(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
how hard is it to trace a white person in nigeria....??
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by SEGLIZ: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
good one being proactive.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Changethechain: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
It.will kill half of Nigerians
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by ibietela2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Why does every disease hit Lagos first?

Because everything entering NIGERIA must reach Lagos first thanks to the federal government

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nicoddemus(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let the virus kill him for us sad. If you know you know undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
just the beginning sai barber
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Deepfeel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Every foreign virus must hit Lagos first cause that's the gate way
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Because it is super strategically located having both international seaport and airport

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Hypocrit: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
ExAngel007:
I like the rapid responds been taken
this is what we call damage control. their slow nature caused this damage control.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Johnbosco77(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wahala deyy
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
did lassa start in lagos lagos has the major ports and airports wetin u expect

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Charleys: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
happney65:

Because Lagos is Nigeria and Nigeria is Lagos. if he does not hit Lagos first he never enter naija

Just like every terrorist and alien wants to Target Newyork
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Eddygre8(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's well
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
The end is here, depopulate the earth.
They know what they are doing.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by hilfinity(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let's hope they r doing just enough to contain this situation before it leads to an outbreak...

May God help us allllll.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Olivyabrown: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please stop deceiving people. Taking immune boosters does not make you immune to the virus.

There are a lot of health advisory being shared currently on how people can contain the spread and reduce the chance of being infected.

Desist from spreading false information.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Area4Area: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is getting scary abeg, if China and other developed countries are finding it hard to contain, is it Nigeria with our I-don't-care attitude?
God help us all and hope this would be limited to this Italian alone
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ganjafama(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
I have a feeling that the corona virus cannot survive in sub Saharan Africa. Why ? The heat. SARS died down in China when summer came. The same thing might happen with corona virus. Meanwhile, let's exercise good hygiene and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by todugo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one na Audio talk o.Before u know it the virus don spread the whole country.Our leaders and health system are wick.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Spechialone(f): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
If
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by oforjide: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is time to divide this useless country
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Chekwube1989(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
We are finish if you know you know

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Area4Area: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.
Mehn, to be sincere, this is a serious flaw on the part of the authorities, who knows how many people have been exposed. Airborne infection for that matter
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Joystark(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:

Technically, it hit Ogun first.
They just moved him to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Imagine our government that can't even track down a Bokoharam tracking that invisible virus
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by oluwaahmed: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.

Bros quickly check urself into the clinic for testing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Mehn, to be sincere, this is a serious flaw on the authorities, who knows how many people have been exposed. Airborne infection for that matter
Abuja on high risk, local flight from Lagos landing every minute

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Eteka1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
No cause for alarm guys.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
doom is looming. eventually I know this disease will call many to repentance.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Taye4j: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Which Kain wahala be this ! Anyway, something tells me Nigeria will be able to contain and curtail the spread of the COVID19 spread. The Lord who helped us during Ebola is still alive. The Lord is my Shepherd...................... .

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by ecstasy357(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
ExAngel007:
I like the rapid responds been taken

you mean the rapid press conference undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / 'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.