Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (54826 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Jabioro: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.
Definitely you will be qurantine ..get yourself galic source wether raw or process one take thrice per day for a week..and stop panic..you can as well take little gin as spirit.. relax
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Hypocrit: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are not making sense. Have you been to the airport recently?
And the virus started recently, and the man was quarantine at the airport? You are making lots of sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by onyxo76(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
sars go fear to arrest anybody who get cough and catarhh from now on.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Rozaytee: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
We keep hearing different news am confused o..tot dey said he tested negative
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by SoNature(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Why does every disease hit Lagos first?

Because it's Nigeria's major entry point
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by onyxo76(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:
I pity all the rich men in Nigeria, money can’t save them this time grin
so na poor go escape the virus abi
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by chemberlin(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.
Report yourselfers to the nearest quarantine center before I report you.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Iruobean:
Now I understood what the man meant by corruption is the cause of Corona virus.

I thought they gave minister of health money to get gadgets to diagnose people coming into Nigeria from airports, I guess they used the money to buy biro, printer and paper.

Instead of buying gadgets they are giving check list for people to fill.

I wish it was Abuja he went to meet with our senators and the ogas in Aso Rock and he had contact with our corrupt politicians, by now we will be celebrating.

Screening at the airports is like screening everywhere else....they screen for feverish people, isolate them and then test them based on history.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by imam07: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
They should send this Italian to people and groups giving Nigeria problem. To aso rock, to house of assembly,to sambisa forest, to police I.g,to nepa people and to pdp and apc.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
This sickness is likely going to hit Ogun state.

WHY ?

Because of the large presence of expartriate/foreigners that are manning the numerous industries in Ogun state.

CHINKO people don introduce another SICKNESS.

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Sheuns(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
chemberlin:

Report yourselfers to the nearest quarantine center before I report you.

I am doing that. Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by tiredoflife(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
it is the gateway ...All flights coming in are all likely to go through Lagos

Yeah
When a govt only wants a region to develop
It comes with the operational hazards
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by SEGLIZ: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hypocrit:
being proactive should have been from the airport. This is damage control.
the state in question does not host the airport but rather at the receiving end of the FG and LASG lapses. taken this measure means a lot damage control or not.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Saaog(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I know it must be yellowbar people, nah them go bring it to Nigeria, shame to awos
you are a bastard a nitwit, a cretin, a dunce, a simpleton and a useless and worthless stark illiterate.

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Saaog(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:
I pity all the rich men in Nigeria, money can’t save them this time grin
. It will save them they will leave Nigeria and transverse to Canada they have private jets scattered around.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ayo645: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is a �% legit platform

Earn 10k weekly and 30k monthly without stress

Start earning with your smartphone without stress

Click to know more about this legit platform

https:///KBukIk2T2fUD1vhunTND7q

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ugohenryugo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Choi! In the beginning

" In the beginning, EFCC chairman said "
Corona virus is caused by corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_th-tHoot7I
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by lordthree(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
imam07:
They should send this Italian to people and groups giving Nigeria problem. To aso rock, to house of assembly,to sambisa forest, to police I.g,to nepa people and to pdp and apc.

And those people in turn infect other people and those other people infect other people and the cycle continues, lets be careful what we wish for.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Jamorezzi: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Did this man just disappear into this country, what happened with the equipment to check if this man has the virus or not . Well maybe the guy don settle them for airport. Cox nigeria is a very corrupt country .
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Hypocrit: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:

the state in question does not host the airport but rather at the receiving end of the FG and LASG lapses. taken this measure means a lot damage control or not.
But it still Nigeria? moreover, it would have been same even if the state was the one hosting the airport. Is the nigerian attitude.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Damn, this shit has entered Nigeria. Game on grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by BigboysZ(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
That's the route to Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:

Charley.

Lagos is the epicenter of foreign investment in Nigeria.

So Nigeria never thought it serious to screen all inward bound passengers at Muritala Muhammed Airport International Wing ?

This man would have been quarantined from the airport.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by chrisxxx(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

This is the real time for change. No one dies alone here. Since our leaders were frivolous about this all infected people should head to Abuja.
If rats infestation caused the president to skedaddle, Corona will cause them all to sit up.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by SEGLIZ: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hypocrit:
But it still Nigeria? moreover, it would have been same even if the state was the one hosting the airport. Is the nigerian attitude.

I wouldn't say you wrong, when I actually know you are just right on point.
but still let us appreciate this fire brigade move.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by LANRYUS(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

Please report yo the nearest disease control center for proper screening immediately. Its the best advise for you and for the sake of your family, Friends, neighbour, co-worker and the country at large. I pray you are not infected.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Giftexx: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Do Ghanaians still want Bubu to open the border?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by MaryamFns: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by MaryamFns: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by fkj950ax(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass...

No government has the facility to quarantine all pax into their nation for 14 days.
Instead you ban flights...

Nigerian government hasn't done any wrong. In fact they have responded appropriately.
Even USA and UK and these Oyibo country have recorded cases too...

And in taking your own medicine, have you quarantined yourself?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by EdiskyHarry: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
in Nigeria nobody cares about health, all we care about is money and wealth. how can someone from Italy come to Nigeria at this time without being quarantine. thank God this virus kills both the rich and poor.

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / 'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53