Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (54843 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Amanda4life: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ewo Ewo shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Investmentfreak: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
movingclouds:

Poverty is curable... You can decide to give robbery a try
grin it worked for you when you tried ?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by frndfghtr(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Coronavirus go see better jazz for Ogun nobody go tell am till it runs back to china

idiot
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by itsme01: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Horlaitan6089:
For the virus to have even gotten to Nigeria in the first place, I’m going to assume that airports are not doing routine check up of people coming into this country. Abi is there no way to check that, maybe they will check body temperature or something.

because Nigeria has very shortsighted people overseeing d affairs of nigeria. Just two days ago, d Senate as if they knew, was berating d FG for not doing enough to prepare for d virus. because a few days earlier d minister of health& minister of information sounded so nonchalant as if its child's play. This is what played out because there was no protocol in place at d airport to quarantine people from countries that have coronavirus. Milan were this Italian came from is d fashion capital of Italy but they cancelled all fashion shows& postponed several top football matches in d country. But in our oversabi manner, d govt allowed an Italian coming from d same city of Milan to enter d country without any quarantine measures on ground. D quarantine is at least 14days and in that period, symptoms otherwise hidden become obvious. If d man was in quarantine, his symptoms would have emerged in a safe and controlled environment. But here we are
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by SEGLIZ: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hypocrit:
now you are using the right word 'fire brigade' because, is only when a property is on fire, the fire brigades are called.

I no fit laugh o, but my fat friend would do that for me below.

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Priwillo: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
I talk am b4 oh. Chai only God knows how those who boarded d plane with him are faring. Same goes with their families they are with.
Even the person who picked him up from the airport. Wahala dey oh. E no funny
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Wettoid123: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Carelessness on the part of Nigerians you know that covid19 is already in Italy and the management of lafarge still went ahead to invite one of their already infected consultant,i weep for this country cos I don't believe we can curtail the spread of this virus if it enters here but I pray that the mercy of the Lord we be upon us.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Daffy007: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na Lagos dey be the first to dey receive all this kain things o. I hope we are able to deal with it.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by zakir007(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
One funny thing about this Coronavirus is that it doesn't check your political position, your level in the society or your account balance before infecting.

So if the Govt want, they should act, if they want, they shouldn't. Na fear everybody dey!

Including Dangote and Pepper sellers.
He could fly out though
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by imam07: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
lordthree:

And those people in turn infect other people and those other people infect other people and the cycle continues, lets be careful what we wish for.
quiet. I can see u live in d north.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
...First thing first...the italian man and everyone on the flight should have been quarantined for 2weeks upon their arrival in Lagos...time to relocate to my village...and spend time with my extended relatives...
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Shaprara: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cases of coronia virus hitting Italy has been in the news since last week yet this man arrived from a corona virus stricken place(Milan) in Italy, I bet he wasn’t properly tested and quarantine.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Dollabiz: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Butoneday2(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
If una like hasten up if not make una dey there dey blow grammar. Ndi nko. Abba kyari, mamaa daura and jubril al-sudan will be the next victim of this virus. No way to escape it. Ndi ara. I arrest my case.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by StPete: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Believe me, that man has fvcked one unfortunate lady on his arrival in Lagos at the guest house and that lady has since slept with several other men and have passed it round
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by umarshehu58(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Why does every disease hit Lagos first?

It is just like how Igbos run to lagos in order to make money
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by gcof(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
One funny thing about this Coronavirus is that it doesn't check your political position, your level in the society or your account balance before infecting.

So if the Govt want, they should act, if they want, they shouldn't. Na fear everybody dey!

Including Dangote and Pepper sellers.
that is why I so much believe that it will be tackled accordingly
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Alwaystruth: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Our mumu may kill Nigeria and Nigerians someday. Anything that wears agbada and comes for campaign with untenable lies will be voted as president in Nigeria. This virus has been spreading since December and took many nations unaware but God gave us time,kept Nigeria safe until this date. Now, ask yourself, if you have a good proactive government, would they not have banned flights from Italy and other infected countries ?. In Indonesia where I live,which is very near to china and have more frequent flights to china has not confirmed the coronavirus case because the government took proactive decisions and steps and banned flights from china after it returned all Indonesians in China and quarantined them. We have been shouting online about how this government isn't doing enough to contain this deadly virus but apc and their army of sycophants keep shouting us down. Now,tell me which magic they will use to track down every one that has had contacts with the Italian and those who have had contacts with the people who had contacts with the Italian?. They know that Nigerians are very useless and that is why all government officials behave like animals.How are they gonna get the drivers that drove the man from airport to hotel and from hotel to Ogun states, get all the passengers who sat in the same passenger seat that the taxi driver carried, get those who checked him in the hotel,get those who clean and change his bed sheet, served him food and all those people that got contacts with those that had contacts with him?. This is a simple thing that would have been stopped at airport if that man was carefully checked and quarantined on arrival at airport. what about other Nigerian passengers that use same flights with him?. used same flight toilets, touched his seat especially during disembarking from the flight?.Those immigration and airport officials,etc?.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by shugamummy: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's time to Remember the words of Jesus Christ. In the end time, you will about wars and rumors of wars. Different kinds of diseases will manifest etc etc
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by ogatboy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
What of the flight passengers?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by mamatwiny(f): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Minister of health don hammer!
I know he would be praying for this since.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
The problem be say he myt have back 2 to 3 girls,how do u trace that?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by UNRULY(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Time to relocate to sweet Jamaica
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ayobami7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
废话
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by pacespot(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
They should have done all the necessary checks on him when he arrived from a coronavirus invested countries like Italy. This is a deliberate negligence from the relevant authorities, maybe he was given a pass at the airport being an Italian and a high profile person. Snobbishness will not kill black people, and this has invited coronavirus into Nigeria now undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Obynolee(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
smiley

And their faces is covered by fear
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by michspencer(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Sheuns post=87028693]Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.[quote ]

I advice you report yourself to the nearest hospital to be quarantined and possibly treated
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Malawian(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
I double dare Buhari to travel out. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.