Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (54833 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Investmentfreak: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
I pity all the rich men in Nigeria, money can’t save them this time grin
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Area4Area: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Abuja on high risk, local flight from Lagos landing every minute
I'm speechless already
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Changethechain:
It.will kill half of Nigerians
. Where would you be
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Bandible: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is very serious...Since Tuesday? imagine the number of visitors that might have come to the factory and left..
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joystark:

Technically, it hit Ogun first.
They just moved him to Lagos.

but you know that Ogun and Lagos are 5&6
don't be too fixated on its point of origination , think how it can be curtailed, which I think is quite unlikely in this country.
but rather let's be heavenly minded at this hour
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by tiswell(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.
report yourself to the relevant authority for possible quarantine/monitoring.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by ecstasy357(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad people and leaders. This man came into the country on 25th from a region that is currently under the outbreak, our immigration officials should have known best to quarantine these people for at least 14 days, but no, they let them pass, cos they’re oyinbo and are first-class citizens in our own country.

Just imagine the man didn’t check into the hospital when he started feeling sick. And think of the possibility of some other persons that may have come in without proper checks. Now they’re saying they’ll fight it. Lagos is extremely dirty and stuffy. How do they plan to reach everyone this man had contact with both directly and indirectly.

A friend of mine went to pick up an item from an Italy returnee that was probably on the same flight as this man on 26th and now the man is said to be in Benin, what if that man was exposed? It means I may be exposed too cos I met my said friend yesterday and we discussed this issue on this virus getting in here, and how it’ll be managed, not knowing it’s been here already.

We really need to get serious in this country. Our government and leaders are just too bad and heartless.

Just imagine.... and them dey form rapid response.

Please notify the proper authorities ASAP
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Ray4raybest01(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's a good and timely move from govt officials.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Okoroawusa: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
Why does every disease hit Lagos first?
There are two states in Nigeria--- Lagos n Others
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by keuz: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
the company invited a consultant from and infested country and did not bother to inform the authorities embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Changethechain:
It.will kill half of Nigerians
it's likely
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Gwizatasie: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
You guys have started again, that was how people were misinforming people to lick salt and use it to bath during the Ebola period, trying to use any means to misinform gullible Nigerians not like you're a medical practitioner.
Am not saying the so called drugs does not boost immune system before u know u start seeing gullible Nigerians abusing drugs that bois the immune system, please let us be guided.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Area4Area: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:
Stop joking with everything, what if it's you or people close to you that are next to contact it(God forbid)?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Okoroawusa: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
tiswell:
report yourself to the relevant authority for possible quarantine/monitoring.
Leave am make him dey there dey blow grammar.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by UnusualJhay(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
I trust my country, them no dey joke with epidemics
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
oforjide:
It is time to divide this useless country
And take half to Jupiter where there's no coronavirus?

Your brain dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by AreaFada2: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Once I heard Ewekoro and large company on the previous thread, I knew it's Lafarge.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Zooposki(f): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anyone that has the virus should do us a favor and head to Abuja to spread it among the politicians.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Kuficking: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Iruobean:
Now I understood what the man meant by corruption is the cause of Corona virus.

I thought they gave minister of health money to get gadgets to diagnose people coming into Nigeria from airports, I guess they used the money to buy biro, printer and paper.

Instead of buying gadgets they are giving check list for people to fill.

I wish it was Abuja he went to meet with our senators and the ogas in Aso Rock and he had contact with our corrupt politicians, by now we will be celebrating.
You are not making sense. Have you been to the airport recently?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Perfecttouchade: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
As if I knew it was lafarge since I saw ewekoro as the place he visited
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Hypocrit: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:
good one being proactive.
being proactive should have been from the airport. This is damage control.
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by cybertron88: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lafarge should be heavily sanctioned for this nonsense as well. Why would they bring an expatriate from Italy that has the highest infection rate in Europe to inspect what exactly? Am very sure the stupid inspection is something one of their Nigerian engineer can do.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Perfecttouchade: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
This guy intentionally did carried this virus into Nigeria from my view

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by AFONJACOW(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
I know it must be yellowbar people, nah them go bring it to Nigeria, shame to awos
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Mykel51(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I take it that you are not among the rich men ...
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by blessedlibra: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

Why are you these dumb bro, even thee developed countries still has the case of the virus even with all their quarantine measures. Maybe you should read more about how virus spread and stop throwing blames upandan as if you will fare better if you are in charge

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Zagaboss: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
They should use the man do practicals to find the coronavirus drugs..since it has entered nigeria,thats all over for corona.trust naija,we go get the drugs now...agboo,agnes nwamma,etc
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Hypocrit: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
It's a good and timely move from govt officials.
So, to you this is timely? Since on the 25th. What is today's date again?
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by Charly68: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
O nrugbo bo
Re: Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing by AFONJACOW(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sheuns:

Charlie RIP in advance grin nah joke oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / Home Remedy For Whitlow / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.