Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) (49511 Views)

Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement / Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by ziziangel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
I've been a silent but yet, an ardent follower of the travel section.

Truth be told, your thread is one of the most captivating I've bumped into.

I almost burn my food wey dey fire because of your thrilling and well detailed diaries. grin grin

I wish you well in your endeavours bro.
Bravo!

5 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
ziziangel:
I've been a silent but yet, an ardent follower of the travel section.

Truth be told, your thread is one of the most captivating I've bumped into.

I almost burn my food wey dey fire because of your thrilling and well detailed diaries. grin grin

I wish you well in your endeavours bro.
Bravo!
Thank you for the kind words. I have been very fortunate to have readers with kind review, Hope your meal was good to eat still.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by ziziangel(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Soknown:

Thank you for the kind words. I have been very fortunate to have readers with kind review, Hope your meal was good to eat still.

It didn't burn sha, but even if, I would have gladly ate it and scratched to the bottom of the pot.
There shall be no LOSS! grin grin

So, have your family moved in yet?

2 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Omonihobae: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good day,thank you for all the information given I do have some questions
1.pls what do you know about care assistant,
2.can someone from Nigeria apply with degree in Human Anatomy,is there any form of certificate needed to apply
3.its easy to get a sponsor for the job,is any process involves and any other addition is appreciated thank you.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Richdee1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omonihobae:
2.can someone from Nigeria apply with degree in Human Anatomy,is there any form of certificate needed to apply
3.its easy to get a sponsor for the job,is any process involves and any other addition is appreciated thank you.

If you're talking about child care assistant or support worker. check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5478902/home-child-care-provider-pilot

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Omonihobae: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Richdee1:

If you're talking about child care assistant or support worker. check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5478902/home-child-care-provider-pilot
Am not talking about care giver Canada,i want to know if healthcare assistant are being employed just like nurses in UK ,and if dere is any certificate to submit thank you
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omonihobae:

1. Care assistants, carers, nursing assistants, or healthcare assistants are all the same. Basically they are members of staff that support service users/patients with physical care mostly. It requires less skill-sets as compared to other professionals, apart from being literate.
2. No, as of now. The job is only for those that have resident permit already. It requires certificates but most of their courses are done online.
3. No sponsorship, No employer will issue sponsorship for the position.

I know you did not ask for advice on this but i wish i can say this, if you can build on your knowledge in Human anatomy to undergo courses like, Sonography, Cardiac Sonography. That will be more rewarding.

4 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Omonihobae: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
thank you very much
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by baybie3(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Waoh! I started from page one to the last page and I must say that this is my best read on nairaland . Apart from being a brilliant nurse with outstanding qualities, you are also a very good writer, thumbs up for you.

Thank you so much @Soknown for this detailed write up, I really learnt a lot from your experiences. Am also a nurse and I must tell you that practicing nursing in Nigeria is so frustrating with the poor remuneration and all that. The gap/difference between there and here is just too much.

Looking forward to relocating to UK very soon with my family so let me gather my questions.

God bless you and your wonderful family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
There is an orientation program called preceptorship, through which the trust introduces its mode of practice to new staff, monitor the progress and allow feedback from new staff, It is a six-month program, The last class involves a presentation to the group and the facilitators. I made a PowerPoint presentation on time management in the delivery of healthcare, as there are a plethora of activities to be done within a short time-frame, I touched on prioritization, delegation, and collaboration in delivering safe and effective healthcare to patients.

A day prior to the submission of documents, we had a family meeting sort of, to discuss and take into consideration all factors that will enable a smooth and seamless process. We considered the weather, transport, clothing, documents, packaging, and food till everyone was onboard, and understood parts to be played. The children understand no jumping around in the name of playing.
On the day for the submission of documents at the consulate approved contractor in Ikeja, my family was there on time. They went through the document scanning, submission, and then biometric screening. It was not all smooth as I had painted it to them, as they spent about six hours. When they got back home in the evening i told my wife to start saying goodbye to relatives and friends. I told her that i paid for priority service which means they will get a response within 5 working days and truly four days later she got the SMS alert to come for collection.
Immediately I started looking for available flights against the next week. when i checked BA, it was cut-throat fair about £4000 for three, i asked if she wouldn't mind Turkish airline, with some hours layover in Turkey, when she said yes i booked it, Turkish airline straightaway, LOS to LGW with a 1-hour layover in Istanbul, the total cost was about £1600 for three seats. I sent the ticket codes to her to print out.

On the departure date, she was driven to the airport by her Sister. It was difficult checking all those luggage in but they got it done, I advised that she should allow the luggage handlers to wrap all the luggage with cellophane for a token, this ensures the security of the luggage and the safety of the contents but she rushed through checking in and totally forgot about the wrapping of the luggage. Anyways by 2000hr, they lifted off. I slept for a few hours, I woke up at about 0430hr to check through the flat again to make sure everything is top-notch.
They had a 1-hour layover in Istanbul and by 0930hr they touched down in Gatwick’s south terminal. I have been at the terminal since 0700hr. She sent a message when the plane landed, i knew they have to go through the immigration protocol and all but when they have not come out by 1100hr I became worried, i started calling her but she was not picking her calls, i must have called a hundred times within that time frame. I became worried, angry, and hungry. They finally came out at about 1130hr. After all the greetings, hugs, and kisses, She told me the airline lost one of her bags, so she lodged complaints with the baggage department and then airport police, they gave many forms for her to fill, which were filled and submitted and given complaint acknowledgment copies. In my mind was thinking, I advised you to allow the handlers to wrap the luggage, I was less concerned about the missing bag honestly until when they were settled and comfortable that she told me the load belongs to our aunt in Tottenham, how are we going to explain it that out of about 7 bags, it is the one that does not belong to us that got lost. I took control of the luggage cart and wheeled towards the car park at the south terminal. I hailed Uber online but the Asian driver was not audible enough on phone nor was he able to locate me despite the correct description, he later canceled on me, I was livid with anger. I had to call Blue Arrow in Gatwick, this driver locate me without any issue. We loaded the luggage and in 20 minutes we touched down in my flats in Redhill, he charged £18.
I brought the luggage to the flats by myself. They were so tired after the long hours flight, They just showered, ate a little and all went to sleep in the afternoon. While they were sleeping, calls were coming in from everywhere from family members that knew about their trip. I was answering all calls while trying to arrange the luggage.
Later on in the evening, I introduced them to the house, the gadgets, safety devices, and all, the children sat to watch cartoons while I sat with my wife to discuss and reminisce. The evening rolled into the night and the next morning the children were surprised that there was no power outage.
The next day was Sunday so we geared up and got a taxi to Holmesthorpe Avenue, RCCG Kings tower Assembly. I used to be a popular and regular face in the church until i realized bank shift pays double on Sundays. The church was so happy to see my family and they got taken in immediately. My church members are actually an amazing set of people.

31 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
baybie3:
Waoh! I started from page one to the last page and I must say that this is my best read on nairaland . Apart from being a brilliant nurse with outstanding qualities, you are also a very good writer, thumbs up for you.

Thank you so much @Soknown for this detailed write up, I really learnt a lot from your experiences. Am also a nurse and I must tell you that practicing nursing in Nigeria is so frustrating with the poor remuneration and all that. The gap/difference between there and here is just too much.

Looking forward to relocating to UK very soon with my family so let me gather my questions.

God bless you and your wonderful family.

Thank you for your kind words, please dust up your papers and take the first step.

4 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2020
On Monday we went 'a shopping-de-la-malls', We went to Primark, H&M, M&S, Shoe zones, Clarkes and Argos. We were able to get sweatshirts, summer clothings, Jackets, Sandals, and Shoes. We left home with their passports so we visited the post-office at the county mall to collect their biometric resident card, fortunately, the cards were ready.
During the same week, I got a mail from the council for my council tax, the whole council tax for the year was about £1500 to be paid in installments over an 8 months period. My electricity and gas usage skyrocketed, though my family arrived in Summer, the weather is still too cold for them. I have to use the heater to make them comfortable. Looking forward to the time when the temperature will be above 30*c.
We kept following up with the airport police and the luggage handlers at Gatwick through the phone number stated for the same purpose on the complaints acknowledgment form, we were told there was no need to involve the airline yet but after seven days and they could not found the luggage, they contacted the airline on our behalf.
After two weeks, at about 2100hr in the evening I got a knock on the door. It was a delivery man with the lost luggage, I was overwhelmed and tired from the days work, so I was not really thinking straight. When I opened the bag most of the items were missing, the rest were spoiled. I signed for it and the delivery man left before I realized I should have used my phone to take a picture of what was remaining in the bag with the digital gadgets supplied for me to sign on. That would have been good evidence of inventory of what was returned with the bag. However, we took inventory of what was missing and the spoilt items.
After the delivery, it became very difficult to contact the airline as the email we were using to communicate with them was no longer active until I dragged them on twitter, they sent a PM for me to supply the details of the flight and luggage, then they promised to investigate and revert. They made contact two weeks later that the complaints have been resolved and closed. I dragged them again on twitter and the same process ensued till I got tired. My wife kept following up with some aviation complaints watchdog, but I have given up on it, unfortunately.

The schools were on holiday but I sent a mail to the county education board for placement for my daughters. Admission forms and list of schools within my catchment area were sent to me which I filled, scanned, and sent back with supporting documents. There are very good primary schools with good Ofsted rating. St Joseph Catholic primary school, St Matthew primary School owned by Church of England. St Johns Primary school, Hatchland primary school, Earlswood Junior School. St Joseph was very competitive and mostly reserved for Catholics as I heard, I visited the school anyways. I was informed that there is no opening as all the classes are full but I should check back when the school resumes. Eventually, St Matthews CoE primary school gave admission to my daughters. The School is on Linkfield Lane and about 20 minutes trek from my house. We started buying materials like school bags, white blouse, grew pleated skirts, jumpers and Jacket. Girls could wear skirts, trousers or dresses.

16 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by rinzylee(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Soknown:

After two weeks, at about 2100hr in the evening I got a knock on the door. It was a delivery man with the lost luggage, I was overwhelmed and tired from the days work, so I was not really thinking straight. When I opened the bag most of the items were missing, the rest were spoiled. I signed for it and the delivery man left before I realized I should have used my phone to take a picture of what was remaining in the bag with the digital gadgets supplied for me to sign on. That would have been good evidence of inventory of what was returned with the bag. However, we took inventory of what was missing and the spoilt items.
After the delivery, it became very difficult to contact the airline as the email we were using to communicate with them was no longer active until I dragged them on twitter, they sent a PM for me to supply the details of the flight and luggage, then they promised to investigate and revert. They made contact two weeks later that the complaints have been resolved and closed. I dragged them again on twitter and the same process ensued till I got tired. My wife kept following up with some aviation complaints watchdog, but I have given up on it, unfortunately..

The moment I saw Turkish Airline.....I shook my head.. Those guys are just not it. There would always be luggage issues. If you have power, keep dragging them on Twitter , they must pay.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2020
rinzylee:

The moment I saw Turkish Airline.....I shook my head.. Those guys are just not it. There would always be luggage issues. If you have power, keep dragging them on Twitter , they must pay.

Cheers

Their twitter timeline is full of complaints from different passengers, mostly on missing or lost luggage.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Mindlog: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2020
@Soknown, I continue to appreciate your writing flow. I also hope to be in the UK by September for studies as am focused on Msc Family and Child Psychology and also utilize my experience from working in a psychiatric hospital to get a part time job in a mental health facility while studying.

4 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Capitalbase: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
@ Soknown
I have followed this thread from the onset to this moment. My question is, How Lucrative is Biomedical science in the UK? Do you know anything about "Chester". Or should I switch course to Adult or Mental Nursing?
I am 31, Single and I hope to settle down soonest but not desperate oh...(Na man I be and I dey fear women now small). Please I hope U can just put me through all round including the important things to note wether I ask or not.
Still following.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Mindlog: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Capitalbase:
@ Soknown
I have followed this thread from the onset to this moment. My question is, How Lucrative is Biomedical science in the UK? Do you know anything about "Chester". Or should I switch course to Adult or Mental Nursing?
I am 31, Single and I hope to settle down soonest but not desperate oh...(Na man I be and I dey fear women now small). Please I hope U can just put me through all round including the important things to note wether I ask or not.
Still following.

Best Regards.

Am very likely going to the University of Chester, if that is what you mean by "Chester".
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Mindlog:
@Soknown, I continue to appreciate your writing flow. I also hope to be in the UK by September for studies as am focused on Msc Family and Child Psychology and also utilize my experience from working in a psychiatric hospital to get a part time job in a mental health facility while studying.
Great, there are mental health hospitals around Chester, Which of the Campuses do you plan to attend?
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Capitalbase:
@ Soknown
Still following.

Best Regards.
I know next to nothing about Bio-medical science honestly, so i cannot offer viable advice. I will say this though, go with your passion. Whichever profession you choose, there will be difficult days, your passion will see you through such days.
If you can spare another 4 or 5 years of studying and the accompanying finances, you can go with Adult nursing which will give you a better grip and understanding of the profession, otherwise 2 to 3 years in the University will get you a mental health nursing.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Mindlog: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Soknown:

Great, there are mental health hospitals around Chester, Which of the Campuses do you plan to attend?

Parkgate Road Campus.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Capitalbase: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Soknown:

I know next to nothing about Bio-medical science honestly, so i cannot offer viable advice. I will say this though, go with your passion. Whichever profession you choose, there will be difficult days, your passion will see you through such days.
If you can spare another 4 or 5 years of studying and the accompanying finances, you can go with Adult nursing which will give you a better grip and understanding of the profession, otherwise 2 to 3 years in the University will get you a mental health nursing.

Thanks for this.
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Capitalbase: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Mindlog:

Am very likely going to the University of Chester, if that is what you mean by "Chester".

Yes o!! My man, make we dey pack our bag o!
Na schools fees I won go pay for Access Bank so. 6450 pounds, then balance go come later.

2 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by baybie3(f): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Soknown:

Thank you for your kind words, please dust up your papers and take the first step.

Ok, thanks. Being that am married, do I need to do change of name with NMCN before applying with the NMC UK or should I use my maiden name and apply since that's what I have in all my certificates? Again, I already have a BNSc and I want to know if they value a degree in Nursing from a Nigerian University or will I start from scratch if I want to upgrade to BSc over there or proceed straight to MSc?
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Slimgold2019: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have been on this forum for a while but accidentally bumped into your insightful writeup.I must commend you for your outstanding endeavours all through.
My question is I developed passion for Nursing after I was opportuned to work as a Volunteer in one of the PHC,s in Lagos for 7 years. Pls,kindly advice as I want to go for Bsc.Nursing in the UK and develop my career in this field though I am a graduate of Economics & in my early 40s

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Hubbysluv: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why not go for M.Sc. Adult or mental nursing instead. Is a two years Masters for people from another profession.
I read Economics also in my first degree, and I am going for M.Sc. Mental health nursing by Gods grace this September as i have 2yrs experience in the mental health and disability.
So google and search for different UK schools that offer Nursing pre-registration, check the eligibility and know which one that best suite you

Good luck

Slimgold2019:
I have been on this forum for a while but accidentally bumped into your insightful writeup.I must commend you for your outstanding endeavours all through.
My question is I developed passion for Nursing after I was opportuned to work as a Volunteer in one of the PHC,s in Lagos for 7 years. Pls,kindly advice as I want to go for Bsc.Nursing in the UK and develop my career in this field though I am a graduate of Economics & in my early 40s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Yemisih(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Turkish airline sha�� traveled with dem 4 years ago nd my bag got missing too bur luckily I got it back less dan 48hrs intact.
Soknown:

On Monday we went 'a shopping-de-la-malls', We went to Primark, H&M, M&S, Shoe zones, Clarkes and Argos. We were able to get sweatshirts, summer clothings, Jackets, Sandals, and Shoes. We left home with their passports so we visited the post-office at the county mall to collect their biometric resident card, fortunately, the cards were ready.
During the same week, I got a mail from the council for my council tax, the whole council tax for the year was about £1500 to be paid in installments over an 8 months period. My electricity and gas usage skyrocketed, though my family arrived in Summer, the weather is still too cold for them. I have to use the heater to make them comfortable. Looking forward to the time when the temperature will be above 30*c.
We kept following up with the airport police and the luggage handlers at Gatwick through the phone number stated for the same purpose on the complaints acknowledgment form, we were told there was no need to involve the airline yet but after seven days and they could not found the luggage, they contacted the airline on our behalf.
After the delivery, it became very difficult to contact the airline as the email we were using to communicate with them was no longer active until I dragged them on twitter, they sent a PM for me to supply the details of the flight and luggage, then they promised to investigate and revert. They made contact two weeks later that the complaints have been resolved and closed. I dragged them again on twitter and the same process ensued till I got tired. My wife kept following up with some aviation complaints watchdog, but I have given up on it, unfortunately.

The schools were on holiday but I sent a mail to the county education board for placement for my daughters. Admission forms and list of schools within my catchment area were sent to me which I filled, scanned, and sent back with supporting documents. There are very good primary schools with good Ofsted rating. St Joseph Catholic primary school, St Matthew primary School owned by Church of England. St Johns Primary school, Hatchland primary school, Earlswood Junior School. St Joseph was very competitive and mostly reserved for Catholics as I heard, I visited the school anyways. I was informed that there is no opening as all the classes are full but I should check back when the school resumes. Eventually, St Matthews CoE primary school gave admission to my daughters. The School is on Linkfield Lane and about 20 minutes trek from my house. We started buying materials like school bags, white blouse, grew pleated skirts, jumpers and Jacket. Girls could wear skirts, trousers or dresses.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Yemisih:
Turkish airline sha�� traveled with dem 4 years ago nd my bag got missing too bur luckily I got it back less dan 48hrs intact.
My wife is still on it, I think they are known for missing luggage.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
baybie3:

Ok, thanks. Being that am married, do I need to do change of name with NMCN before applying with the NMC UK or should I use my maiden name and apply since that's what I have in all my certificates? Again, I already have a BNSc and I want to know if they value a degree in Nursing from a Nigerian University or will I start from scratch if I want to upgrade to BSc over there or proceed straight to MSc?
If the name on your license correspond to the one on your passport then you may not need to change it. But if they do not match, I advise that you should change all to the same name.
Honestly, in the clinical practice your skills matter than the certificates. They value hands on experience and soft skills than papers. They sometimes wonder what is wrong with us, when we gun for Masters and PhD.
You should be able to proceed with Masters based on your BNsc from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Mindlog:

Parkgate Road Campus.
Cool.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Hubbysluv:
Why not go for M.Sc. Adult or mental nursing instead. Is a two years Masters for people from another profession.
I read Economics also in my first degree, and I am going for M.Sc. Mental health nursing by Gods grace this September as i have 2yrs experience in the mental health and disability.
So google and search for different UK schools that offer Nursing pre-registration, check the eligibility and know which one that best suite you

Good luck

Thanks, Hubbysluv.
@Slimgold 2019, think about it.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by baybie3(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Soknown:

If the name on your license correspond to the one on your passport then you may not need to change it. But if they do not match, I advise that you should change all to the same name.
Honestly, in the clinical practice your skills matter than the certificates. They value hands on experience and soft skills than papers. They sometimes wonder what is wrong with us, when we gun for Masters and PhD.
You should be able to proceed with Masters based on your BNsc from Nigeria.

Thanks a lot for this reply, I really appreciate.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Cyrilade01: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wow,am well informed
OP, u are a good writer
Pls I would like to ask a few questions
I have 2 kids,can I also file for my mum to get a visa instead of getting a nanny over there?
Also what are your reasons for UK n not US
THANKS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.