Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal (785 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by bjprodint(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
The comments have killed me
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na woman be this jare. You na woman you be. You still staying strong. Keep on. Don't panic. With time everything will sort itself out. God bless you.

Admire her will. She has changed my perspective about Ibo ladies for life.
For the Ibo one I met, my crime na say I be corper and I never get work. Small thing she Don japa dey form single mama. Now na hot cake on the streets of owerri . Boys Don kapaichumarimarichupako her punna. So I assumed they are all the same. Here is a good one. One in a million I'm guessing.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by johncallidon(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
sad
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by budaatum: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why are you worrying yourself about a father who killed the baby in your belly instead of moving forward with in-laws who support you?

Sentiment, I suppose, but I think you should look forward instead of letting village people pull you backwards. In a few years time of forward looking, you'd be telling us how they look up to you.
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by JasonScoolari: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
I mean no disrespect to your husband, but he should make less use of his penis and concentrate more on taking care ofthe family...

He's physically challenged but that does not give him an excuse to keep reproducing upandan like a fertile rabbit.

And I will also advise you to keep on supporting that man the best way you can, don't give up yet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by Ade24682: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
You know spouse ain’t financially stable. Yet you went ahead and kept on getting pregnant.
But wait o. What advise do you want now?
How not to get pregnant again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
God will provide for your husband to do the needful.
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by charleff512(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
If he has respect for you he should go and see your parents and introduce himself as the father of your children.It doesn't cost a fortune to do that.It is out of courtesy and demands diplomacy.It is for your good.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by GOFRONT(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na wao.....There is ability in disability sha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by Whyzaid(f): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
If possible try and raise money for him to pay your bride price so that your father can be proud of you
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow! True love between an igbo lady and a yoruba guy. Forget these things they say here on nairaland. Igbo and yoruba too like themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by Catabolism(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
There is Ability in DICKsability.Wehdone Ma!.The same people you claim love you will look down on you tomorrow because of the obvious.Respect your family wishes.You will need them when the chips are down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by proclinician: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
The only thing I was seeing here is and I got pregnant again. This post is nightmarish. I no read again.

My advice is just be okay wherever you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by budaatum: 3:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Seems I was being too kind to you op!

Your pikins don too plenty!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Her? A Lady Gives Conditions For Any Man Who Wants To Marry Her / Things To Know About Premature Ejaculation / Mature Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.