Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal (653 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by bjprodint(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks[code][/code]
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by amiibaby(f): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
One two three and u need advise
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by bjprodint(f): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
amiibaby:
One two three and u need advise
I don't need your advice
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by MistadeRegal(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
undecided
What do you want us to do now since you do not want any advice?

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by nlPoster: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
My spouse and I met on Nov.18 2011

What is your reason for mentioning the exact date?
Re: My Father Wants Me To Get Married After Rejecting The Proposal by seedretainer: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
What does spouse mean?

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught Redhanded In Bed With Man In Her Husband’s House (video) / Private Money Lender / Looking For A Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.