Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Don’t Get Serious Relationship In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Don’t Get Serious Relationship In Return (529 Views)

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Don’t Get Serious Relationship In Return by eventmedia: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good guys tend to talk a lot about their good deeds, in return, they expect to attract the opposite sex with their overly nice words and treatment. Their social media accounts are full of feeds on how a woman should be glorified/treated thinking they’ll get more likes from the females.

They have lots of relationship burnouts and failures. What nice guys don’t know is that ladies have strong intuition especially when something isn’t right about a guy. A woman of high-value won’t doubt her instinct and leave without thinking of coming back.

Let me tell you a little story of mine. I met this great looking guy in campus, He started a conversation with me and everything went on smoothly. He took my contact and a few days we began texting
continue reading on >> https://www.alltrends.co/my-10-reasons-why-good-guys-dont-get-serious-relationship-in-return/

Re: My 10 Reasons Why Good Guys Don’t Get Serious Relationship In Return by namiji2598: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Especially broke good guys

I stopped reading your story when u stop all conversation with him jus because he called himself a nice guy
Madam that guy might be the baddest guy u can ever meet, jus because he called himself a nice guy doesn't mean he is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women And Sex... / Top 20 Sweet Things You Probably Did While Growing Up / Cheating Husband Gets Coronavirus On Secret Holiday To Italy With His Sidechic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.