Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed (28503 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohmmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by mariamadenle(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anything from this man is full lai (Lie), government and senate can do us good by preventing people from coming/going to endemic country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:
Never name your child Lai, becos na so so lie him go just dey lie upandan.

Italy is not well equiped, it is Nigeria.

so far NO country in the world is well equipped to handle the virus, not even China or US....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Samueluj(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Una sure say this man brain correct?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by yanabasee(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
I've never been scared in my entire life until the breaking of this coronavirus in Lagos.

I was at Next Cash and Carry at Jahi. I saw a mother with her kids fully nose-masked with nylon hand-gloves...

This coronavirus is airborne and can spread faster than we'd imagine. Airborne diseases are easily contagious.

I am scared that this country do not have the basic technologies to detect this virus....

Infact, the equipment used might as well be low budget tools...A politician must loot some percentage of the allocated fund.

I pray we live to see the end of this whole drama.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Bankeke(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ilorin weed is working

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nadio2019: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Opposite - so long as this came from Lai Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by eldervine: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just Imagine
What has the minister of Information and Culture have to do with Health Issues

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by holsconcept(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na for mouth?
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Iyiataata92: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sunofgod:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-well-equipped-to-handle-cases-of-coronavirus-says-lai-mohammed/
Believe Lie Mohammed at your own peril. This government hate criticism die. Of all the problems associated with Corona virus, it is only misinformation they are concerned about, not even remedy or total cure. God, if you allow this sickness spread under this government, we are doomed!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by tribalistseun: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
This man stop your nonsense talk let's all concentrate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by kaludestiny10(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Alhaji Liar, your government no fit and will never be able to overcome all the security and economic challenges facing the country, na Covid-19 una wan take make mouth. Abeg park one corner. Mr Technically Defeated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by davidque: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
I don't expect anything else from this lying psychopath

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Yusuf54: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mr Lai is speaking, abeg se na morning or afternoon we dey?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Olanipekun1: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
one thing I love about this virus is that anyone can get it
including Buhari

so lair Muhammed should keep lying till e get am or member of his family

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by maxjax(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Fredlongs(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
U never cure typhoid and malaria finish but u de equipped to handle one of the world's most deadliest virus

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Skyebestpropert(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Uncle lie at it again,IAM still looking for a day to believe this guy ,it seems that day will not come.oau student accommodation 08169670189
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by ZAWs: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yes more that the United states
Nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by daddio(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by DavidEsq(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Wetin this one dey talk self
Now this meme is freaking dope grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Slimdaddy2: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
In fela's voice......basket mouth want to yan again o.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by mercyville: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
We will contain it.Everything will be fine by the Grace of God.The world will contact us to learn how we overcame coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Kokaine(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
The same Nigeria where a minister o health sits on tattered chair
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by cbngov01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
coming from this man, now im worried. looking to see if someone more credible will speak

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by TheRedpillguy: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
This guy is a dragon; he breathes out lies.
The guy is a drag on not a dragon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by hargbolahan01: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
is it the puryevor of fake news that say health workers should not detect the virus when the man came to Nigeria on Monday until he contact many people and later detect on Thursday

I don't why this guys are allegic to criticism

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Reggaeboy: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This man have started his lies again
This virus � will damage us a lot
Remember people travels on daily basis

Check my stamp
cry cry cryAm bleeped up like this cry cry cry
Well something must kill a man
Rest In Peace to the victims cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by JastSiryin(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
The last person I want reassuring me is this shameless man angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by thundafire: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Call Magu to defeat it with EFCC
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Louisananda7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one is always talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Pierce008: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Actions speak Louder than words..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) / Video Shows 'Dancing' Link On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.