Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today (11179 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Obodo999:

Come on baby. He won't hate you if you spend on him. So he is a 'gentleman' only if he is the one doing the spending? undecided

Nigerian ladies for you.Very stingy, selfish and lacking of self discipline.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Jeweltz(f): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:

Yeah you are right

Nler "boys" don't worth it

You deserve so much more like a gentleman like me

��. Lols. I am not sure you're a gentle man o
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Jeweltz(f): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
veteranExboy:

Most females begin the dating game and even get more experience in it before males of same cohort.If this is a fact,then it means most males enter the dating game as novice, making them love a girl with lot of false fantasies.These fantasies are later turned into sorrow by these experienced females.

In conclusion, most guys get heart broken by their first girlfriend because she was more experienced and still at a stage when she had no clue what she wants.Not that when she matures she will even know her wants.

Stop dating underage!! You won't listen. Stop dating girls under 24

2 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Otunbalai(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeweltz:
Are nairaland boys even worth it?

I heard most of them are not nice. That's why I've been avoiding meeting them

that's actually not true sha...some of us are nice and all...a meeting we convince you ....I'm in need of a serious relationship...
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by cRobo: 9:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

��. Lols. I am not sure you're a gentle man o

Only one way to find out

Reply your DM
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

What difference does it make when one can never know with you women?

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Cindy222(f): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Offpoint:

Can we meet too?

Yes I'm asking you out.

Hehehehe really? Nice stunt but weirdly cool.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Cindy222(f): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
dancok:
this could be us

Hmmm!!!!
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Offpoint: 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cindy222:

Hehehehe really? Nice stunt but weirdly cool.
cheesy I like you already, let's put our pre-wedding photos here by next yeargrin
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Prechy08(m): 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah I can't sleep undecided. Will be Meeting my nairaland boo for the first and feeling so nervous.

Someone tell me to go and sleep so I can wake up refreshed to meet him by daybreak.

He's indeed being so nice within the short period we've known each other on here after I posted an advert for a serious relationship.
A perfect gentle guy, and spirit filled. May God bless you for me my dear.

Hmm... smiley

hope it went well, I met my wife here on nairaland , I posted similar thing you posted. we are happily married with a son... so I support you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Prechy08:

hope it went well, I met my wife here on nairaland , I posted similar thing you posted. we are happily married with a son... so I support you

Wow really?
Sure it went well and we had fun.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dbeautyy:
If this post is real, then I'm happy for you dear. Above all, I'm not interested in how your date went but do me the favour of inviting me to your wedding. I will love to grace it. And I know others too will love to be there. Just give us one canopy stand with the tag: NAIRALAND...
Lest i forget, don't tell me there is no reception o, else n.a. me and you for this nairaland o. Though me no too fancy reception, but as for you, reception must come o.

Coming with my well tailored, starched and ironed AGBADA

Amen.
Thanks so much.
Will definitely invite you if we take it to next level.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by ultimate77(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

boys like you mean boys?
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by lasisi69(f): 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
I am afraid of meeting anyone from Nairaland. I would really love to but it will be breaking one of the rules I set for myself before joining Nairaland.

A lady is tempting me to break that rule... only time will tell.

Ashirawealthy... how was the date?
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I am afraid of meeting anyone from Nairaland. I would really love to but it will be breaking one of the rules I set for myself before joining Nairaland.

A lady is tempting me to break that rule... only time will tell.

Ashirawealthy... how was the date?

It went well.
Really had fun.
Hope you find true love soonest
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Liposure: 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

last i checked 16, 17 was underage. Stop discouraging people Pls
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

It went well.
Really had fun.
Hope you find true love soonest
Thanks.
I am not really looking for love but thank you . Glad that your date went well
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Liposure: 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

It went well. Really had fun. Hope you find true love soonest Thanks.
one step at a time

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by sydneyboss(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

My dear, some are worth it. Nairaland is just like your regular offline community where you have both the good and the bad. But all you need do is study the individual for some time via chatting before agreeing to meet. For instance ive had a few other ones we chatted and I could tell these ones are playboy and never took them seriously but some are genuine and by chatting with them, you'll know.

I know its been only a few weeks but within this short period, we've spoken extensively on a daily basis that I feel I know 70% about him. So... With God on my side, I'm ready to meet him in person.

So dear, don't shy away from meeting a serious one but be very careful and like I said test their personality through what they say while you guys chat.

Don't be too in a hurry to conclude, guys can be calm to get what they want, just be careful

2 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by sydneyboss(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Do you define [/b] TRUE LOVE[b] in one meeting? U don't know this guy and you all like this, please don't come back here and start saying he broke ur heart..

All the best
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by sydneyboss(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Liposure:
one step at a time

AshiraWealthy:

Amen.
Thanks so much.
Will definitely invite you if we take it to next level.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Omnivalent(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
A perfect gentle guy, and spirit filled
So the guy is Holy ghost filled and Nairaloaded...
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Harrynight(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Go and sleep
Remember don't over do make up
Wear something nice
Don't over eat like a recently release prisoner
Smile and try to laugh to his words even though it's not Funny cheesy E go make he head swell
Remember to meet in an open/safe place if you are not ready for sex

Good night

I think am envying those couple already grin

How about u and I meeting as well cool
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by lastchild: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Go and sleep
Wear something nice
Smile and try to laugh to his words even though it's not Funny cheesy E go make he head swell

Good night
so that the guy will like and accept her?

What if she doesn't like the guy? Nobody talks about those ones
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Americanboy35: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2020
veteranExboy:

Most females begin the dating game and even get more experience in it before males of same cohort.If this is a fact,then it means most males enter the dating game as novice, making them love a girl with lot of false fantasies.These fantasies are later turned into sorrow by these experienced females.

In conclusion, most guys get heart broken by their first girlfriend because she was more experienced and still at a stage when she had no clue what she wants.Not that when she matures she will even know her wants.
God bless you for this bro, i fell victim to this exact scenario

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by sunshine1974(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Go and sleep
Wear something nice

Good night
hahahahahaha, @even if it is not funny grin grin grin
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Americanboy35:

God bless you for this bro, i fell victim to this exact scenario

Almost every male entering a love affair with a female for the first time, gets to bite their fingers.Thus,after several heartbreaks, some men adapt to the dating game and even play it better by initiating the young female with no experience into the dating game.And so the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by sunshine1974(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Wishing you the very best of all outcomes.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by duchaB(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

And what have u done with the few ones that were nice to you..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Americanboy35: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
veteranExboy:

Almost every male entering a love affair with a female for the first time, gets to bite their fingers.Thus,after several heartbreaks, some men adapt to the dating game and even play it better by initiating the young female with no experience into the dating game.And so the cycle continues.
You are so right bro
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by duchaB(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2020
tohyorsih2:

All the best to you. Hope you'll come back to gist us wink

Chin chong.. Jist you..so that what will happen..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.