Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (79836 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!

Get sense na haba.
With this kind of news, do you think other people he had contact with will easily come out or surrender themselves.

How will a private individual under serious health condition buy what ordinarily government should provide to encourage others who have to come for testing etc.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!

Why don't you sell one to him?

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
You are very stupid for saying this.italian government is responsible for so many Nigerians here also they give family allowance.ur poor thinking can't allow u to think outside that British experiment.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.

Don't mind the foolish pig
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
A serious government would have taken care of this killer Italian
U know
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by backnbeta(f): 8:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Useless patient...he should have just stayed back in Italy for now! He knew he was coming from a high risk country to a zoo, sorry...he knew what he was getting into, he has no right to complain about the condition of the zoo abi what was he expecting from an irredeemably irresponsible government full of shameless liars?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Jubal01 post=87044226]Hmmmmmmmm.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE![/quote he wanna leave cause where he come from is developed and government is responsible for the welfare of her citizens. See your useless thinking a patient should buy fan in hospital? Who did this to black people from Africa ? You are poorly educated

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
for real ? Black people are beast
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by aribitoye(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2020
sammyj:
Hope all this is not a conspiracy by the government to spend money not budgeted for as we are yet to see this phantom Italian man without name and face. Anyways, let us just be very careful and follow precautions!!
You made sense my brother
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Oga Italian plz request to be send back to Italy than die in that zoo . How can you be a place to cure diease and ended up carrying another diease. Come back to Italy
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:16am On Feb 29, 2020
ContractKiller:
https://punchng.com/coronavirus-patient-attempts-to-escape-lagos-isolation-centre/

One useless italian life is not worth 200million nigerian, if he try to run just shoot him dead. End of story.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:17am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
.shot him kawai grin
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by ogbonti: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
I was telling somebody yesterday that from now till the next two to one month, we are in for a long thing in this country.

A lot of people are going to be infected because the govt of the day is not being sincere, serious and proactive about this disease.

GEJ the clueless man effectively managed ebola

let us see what PMB the most intelligent will do

this is the utmost test of his presidency

COVID-19 will define Buhari to every Nigerian not all these APC lies n propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by marylandcakes: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Judolisco:
oga why u dey talk like dis now someone under isolation should buy ac and generator to power a government hospital

I wonder ooh! Big disgrace .

I have been trying to find a reason to believe in Nigeria and every time I try my hopes are dashed. Just when I think things can’t get worse. How can you bring your generator to the hospital?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:21am On Feb 29, 2020
ERockson:
The Nurse' statement in the last paragraph makes me indifferent towards this popular nose covering.
.endtime nurse, she shuld be quarantined too,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by wavylevel: 8:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Trust the Nigerian govt at your own detriment. We just have to rely solely on God to help us in this country.
BTW thought the govt said they were fully prepared for this and also this lying govt shouldn't try to play games as they usually do on serious matter cause this is no resp ecter of persons or position.

God will not help us. We are on our own.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Trust the Nigerian govt at your own detriment. We just have to rely solely on God to help us in this country.
BTW thought the govt said they were fully prepared for this and also this lying govt shouldn't try to play games as they usually do on serious matter cause this is no respecter of persons or position.

You rely on God? To do what? Help u do the right thing or convince you to save your own Lives? Instead of y'all to stand up and make the government accountable, what y'all love is calling God's name for help and asking him to take control. Of what? Nigerians can be funny sometimes.

Newsflash: God ain't gonna help y'all if you dont stand up for yourselves. Soon,the virus will spread and thats when the real war starts.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by bazzyblings: 8:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.

You be better mumu .. so he should buy his own fan.. if people like you are in government . That means the masses would suffer ... instead of you to be sad about the poor health facility .. you’re saying a sick patient Should go get his own fan . In a hospital .. you’re sick I swear .. I never knew people like u exist in that country ... retard

3 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
[/color][color=#990000]

Exactly!
Imagine o!
Coming from a "trained" personnel?
God take d wheel pls!

Funny that you remember God at times like this.

Be a man and take charge of your own life. undecided
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Banter1(m): 8:25am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
they should have injected him to die, what nonsense. let's learn from Kim the supreme leader of Korea. that modafucker shot Corona patient dead.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by otokx(m): 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
I believe this story cool
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by baratech: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Useless government...

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by 2shure: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2020
The end is near
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by FuckThaMod: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2020
maynation:

When you and your family contract the virus will you attempt to escape quarantine thereby endangering the lives of innocent people.
Balderdash.
Will the condition of the isolation center encourage or discourage more infected people from reporting themselves so that the spread will curtailed?
I'm not surprised with the way you think.. Afterall you an anti ronaldo fan.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
What if ACUTE MALARIA kills him right there and they blame it on CORONAVIRUS..??
.... and the WORLD will now tag it that the first case of coronavirus in Nigeria has just died

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by petitejolie(f): 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Italy should come and carry d citizen if not.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by osusuallstars: 8:36am On Feb 29, 2020
That man should keep quite .
If its in North Korea , he is a dead man since one week ago
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by suruwilliams(m): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
This was why North Korea shot dead their first victim
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by TheArchangel(f): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
proclinician:

ERockson:
The Nurse' statement in the last paragraph makes me indifferent towards this popular nose covering.

She has accepted to die have you accepted to die? All the Chinese health workers covering up 24/7 is she more trained than them. If u like no go buy face mask. We're dealing with an airborne disease okay. Airborne viral pathogen.
The face mask Nigerians has access to won't do jackshit about this virus because it is airborne.
N95 mask is for airborne which we don't even have in our hospitals talk more of ordinary Nigerians having access to it.
Just eat immune booster foods and pray to God that none of your family members are immuno-compromised.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by GoldHorse(m): 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Stewpid man!

He better thank God for the HEAT and MOSQUITOES ...! THOSE ARE THE SECRET CURE! Abi which drug dem no get for China? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
so it’s now they want to start building quarantine centre which kind country be this nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Macbriz(m): 8:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
BTW thought the govt said they were fully prepared for this and also this lying govt shouldn't try to play games as they usually do on serious matter cause this is no respecter of persons or position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.