Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

He Said This To Me And I am Thinking He Lost His Mind Or I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said This To Me And I am Thinking He Lost His Mind Or I Am (382 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Said This To Me And I am Thinking He Lost His Mind Or I Am by Marakajaakkli: 7:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Oh Jesus Christ our Lord, open the minds of your children, for blindness seems to overcome the city set up on the Holy Hill of Zion, Lord, oh lord let the streets cry out for you Jesus Christ, let your love flow oh saviour.... save souls

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware Of Women! / What Guys And Girls Should Start Doing Now! / Corona Virus Was 35 Yesterday And Has Increased Today See The Recent Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.