Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

"I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" (1348 Views)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" by gbami(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The earlier y'all realise not all ladies give two fvcks about your dough, the better for you, go for ladies who isn't perceived as money hungry, looking for men to carry their baggage, same way we have leeches as men looking for or with rich women cos of money, you dont see this women complaining about do you? so enough with the whining abeg, its pathetic.
Go and work... Stop waiting for financial saviour....
Re: "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" by loswhite(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray God will bless u so much things like this would not be an issue or topic for u
lol...you can't pray for yourself for God to bless you so you can be useful outside of sex
Re: "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
loswhite:
lol...you can't pray for yourself for God to bless you so you can be useful outside of sex
since u are laffing,.i wont take it personal
Re: "I Want A Standard, That Someone Else Will Sponsor" by nlPoster: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
loswhite:

We all pray that Nigerian/Nairaland men and women would rely less on sex.

https://www.nairaland.com/5718961/advantages-celibacy-romance-section-nlers

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents Had A Sweet Sex Yesterday And I Peeped From Them Window. / I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual / Bbnaija: Ozo Says He Is Only Attracted To Light Skinned Girls.....me Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.