Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her (62363 Views)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Jonathan39: 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
And you are sure your husband won't see someone better than you someday?
James289:
Wifey looking like a house girl... While d side chic looking like a celebrity... Y won't d man check outside... Men r attracted by what they see... Some women after marriage they start looking like granny.... Na wa

8 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by bluebay(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
seborrhic:

Those kind of lady that make such comments are the ones that usually find it hard later in marriage.
It's easy for some people to be commenting rubbish when they are not yet married,but when they do and carry such ancient attitude into marriage they usually end up in one crisis after the other.
I detest such people that act holier-than-thou.
That's the fact. I Am Married and i know the implication of what that Married Woman Did. She Doesn't know she can be Arrested for Assault and as well as the other lady charged with cyber stalking. I wont justify what the young lady in question but its important for Every Woman to check if her Man is Happy FIRST, before checking if he's cheating... Just Look at the Woman's Outfit sef. Some Wife can disgrce thier husband sef..

8 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Idontgiveafuck2: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
MEN CAN NEVER HEAR.ALWAYS SAMPLING SO MANY DIFFERENT KIND OF SOUP INCLUDING ANAL SOUP.MADAM START GIVING YOUR MAN ANAL SOUP ABEG TO AVOID SUCH STORIES.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Jonathan39: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
I support you 100%
Olalan:
Hmm as much as it was wrong for her to confront the side chick she seems very bitter at the seeming lose of her husband to the side chick. You can criticise her as per her shape, or looks but you should ask if the husband didn't was blind when he married her and even made her a mother for His kids.
BTW how we degerated this low morally baffles me......where the society sees no wrong in a man cheating on his wife with the excuse that the wife isn't sexy enough. And to the ladies who know fully well that their lovers are married they should remember the law of karma

4 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by nathaliya: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
exactly. Look at how beautiful the side chick is compared to the wife. I don’t know why some women do this to themselves, even if you’re not doing doing it for your husband, do it for yourself at least. You’ll be able to pick up yourself with a little bit of confidence when you husband fuckss up.

No ma, I disagree.
This is what happens when Randy hegoats go to marry good church girls then begin to complain that the wife isn't slutty enough.

Why didn't he marry the side chicks?
They want to ruin a good girl and keep side chicks. Hope u heard the side chick is also married.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by BluntBoy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
nero2face:
it's clear ur fucking another woman's husband, remember another girl will Bleep ur own husband...its carma

Maybe the wife did worse when she was unmarried.

I read of one woman who said when she was young, she was dating married men, but now that she is married, her husband is dating single ladies.

Karma!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by nathaliya: 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jonathan39:
And you are sure your husband won't see someone better than you someday?

Good question

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by seunmsg(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Looking at the wife, one could easily understand why there was a need for a side chick. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by mejai(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nairalanders and their comments ooo grin

What do i know sef?
May be d husband has been begging d wife for backdoor entrance. Typical naija woman, over my dead body or u go get it outside, not me.
Now, the man is on mission grin grin

Minus wider, wider? Wider!!! Front door entrance remains the sweetest and best o.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Her husband is simply a bisexual....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Jonathan39: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
The way some girls reason baffles me
nathaliya:

Good question
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Kayleb01: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
:-):-):-):-)

Anal sex.....?

Hmmm
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Olaniyimubarak: 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wel me no blame d side chic i blame d wife and husband cus dy fail to understand each other may b d side chic no dy even giv am anal sex self probably na doggy she dy tak scatter alaye head d wife jst chose to emberrass her self and to emberrass d side chic too

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
the girl is lucky , if na me be the wife I for shoot the girl eye .

5 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Prophet777: 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
The woman that is recording that video is a jobless & useless type. Then, house wife coming to the shopping mall, thinking you are disgracing your husband's side chick. Unknowingly, you are disgracing urself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by BluntBoy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
nathaliya:

No ma, I disagree.
This is what happens when Randy hegoats go to marry good church girls then begin to complain that the wife isn't slutty enough.

Why didn't he marry the side chicks?
They want to ruin a good girl and keep side chicks. Hope u heard the side chick is also married.

You have no rights to call a man randy for asking anal sex from his wife.

Having fetishes does not necessarily mean that one is randy.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:
The man should just take this pretty girl as second wife.

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

This is why I like Ned Nwoko -

Why not divorce his wife?..... grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Clyod: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
The man is gay. This is how people acquire demons

People saying the bleached side-fool is beautiful must be blind

11 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by OYAY(m): 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
She should thank her Star that the so called side chick is not a complete street girl, she would have shown her the stuff she is made of by stripping her (the wife) naked; then the woman will learn to deal with her problem internally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Looking at the wife, one could easily understand why there was a need for a side chick. grin grin grin

na people like u dem dey fuxk their wife while u are busy cheating

6 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
darlenese:
the girl is lucky , if na me be the wife I for shoot the girl eye .

Then you become police case..... For what? Your husband now go get plenty time with his side chick, whilst you're in jail....... cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

... But the side chick is also a married woman. Do what are you talking?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by olabrinks(f): 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Then you become police case..... For what? Your husband now go get plenty time with his side chick, whilst you're in jail....... cool

and she will be bind for life , and I will be out of jail
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hammerU: 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
apache22b:
The Spirits of the persons I killed in (ESUT) Agbani precisely years back in my final year in Esut were tormenting me left,right & center ,so I had to give my life to Christ Jesus !!! I feel so Ashamed of myself whenever I remember wasting Innocent lives . . .

GET THE FUCUK OUTTA HERE... WITH DAT BULL SHIT!

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by farous(m): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
I don't know what this world is heading to. As a thorough bred up Catholic faithful,we were taught that having sex outside marriage is a great sin and for a married man or woman to have sex outside his wife or husband is also an abomination (sin) before God. We grew up with this teachings and has been helping us not to engage in such an act.

Behold, these days the rate of fornication and adultery has been on increase that many did not even see it again as a sin before God but rather ,a fun in giving your body what it want. The rate single ladies sex married men is nothing to write home about to the extent that up to 5 ladies will be following one married man ,they will all know one another and fighting for one married man. I am not talking from guess work, what I am saying is fact.What is happening these days

8 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by KKKWHITE(m): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Arrant nonsense.

Rubbish post Encouraging sexual immorality

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Annie001: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
I am just pissed off by the useless attitude of the person taking the video
If I happen to be the lady I would have smashed her phone when she followed me outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by worworbabe: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Diiiamoond:
Truth be told, confronting a side chick is wrong. What about the man that couldn't control the groin between his legs? Leave that girl, the man should be blamed not the girl.

Both are to be blamed. Didn't she know he was married before opening her ass to him?
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
darlenese:

and she will be bind for life , and I will be out of jail

And you think she would not pay people, to use acid afterwards........

Not worth the wahala........

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by nathaliya: 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
im pretty sure she wasn’t like this when he married her. The side chick is also married.

Please do this,
Close your eyes, imagine you're married with 3kids, working class lady.

- You have to dedicate time for your kids to avoid molestation that's going on, I mean our kids are a priority right
- You have to spend several hours up at night giving it to your husband the way he likes
- You have to be at work on time to make sure your career dreams are intact
- You have to bring out time to groom nails, hair, spa, shop etc so your husband won't look outside
- You have to clean the house to avoid being called a lazy woman and because these housegirls can't be trusted before they snatch your husband
- Occassionally, family and other social engagements call and you have to answer to avoid being the evil wife.

Do you really think you can keep it all up 100% ?
Which would you sacrifice? Your husband's time? Your career? Your kids time? Your your beauty time? Your social life?

How will you feel when you find out tomorrow that your husband is dating a prettier girl who doesn't do anything except treat her skin, shop for good clothes and party hard because she's better looking than you and she knows all the "latest styles" you have been too busy to notice. Or do you think you will have time to practice the new dance moves?

See, until you've been there, you can't judge.
Many women have chosen their appearances and career over kids and marital duties. They don't care of the maid snatches their husband after all they are dating someone else's husband too, they don't care if the kids don't have good grades. Should these women be the measuring rod for all women?

What do you think?

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.