Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her (62355 Views)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by sammyLuvin(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by okpalaAnambra: 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
I learnt the side chick is even married

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Acsm(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nawa o
But madam your husband like better thing

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by maynation(f): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:
The man should just take this pretty girl as second wife.

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

This is why I like Ned Nwoko -
You are not a lady.

18 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by olabrinks(f): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hammerU: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
POSSESSIVENESS!

POSSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR! MAD WOMAN!

SEE AS SIDE CHICK FINE. grin tongue kiss

SHE SHOULD THANK THE SIDE CHICK FOR HELPING TO KEEP HER HUSBAND ERECTION ACTIVE, OTHERWISE, THE PRICK FIT STOP TO WORK.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by seborrhic: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
bluebay:
We shouldn't be living life this backward... Do you know that Black fat lady just made everything worse for her marriage? The girl in question seems to be the most matured in the all and as for the for the lady behind the camera, she just showed how shallow minded she is.. Everyman should avoid such lady too...
Those kind of ladies that make such comments are the ones that usually find it hard later in marriage.
It's easy for some people to be commenting rubbish when they are not yet married,but when they do and carry such ancient attitude into marriage they usually end up in one crisis after the other and get husband's that cheat or get so depressed with the marriage they stay out very late or become drunkards to avoid the dreary homes they have to go back to.
I detest such people that act holier-than-thou.
Anal sense of course sounds somehow but both parties in a loving marriage have to discuss it with a sense of maturity and understanding.
The wife may just say,I don't like it because it can damage me physically or the extreme pain,but "honey,what else can I do for use,asides anal sense".
A good husband too would then consider the woman's standpoint and look for other ways to still enjoy sex.Its a give and take kind of situation,not this one of she embarrassing the husband for what many people are doing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by olabrinks(f): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Hmm as much as it was wrong for her to confront the side chick she seems very bitter at the seeming lose of her husband to the side chick. You can criticise her as per her shape, or looks but you should ask if the husband didn't was blind when he wired her and even made her a mother for His kids.
im pretty sure she wasn’t like this when he married her. The side chick is also married.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by stasius: 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Soon that man will start fuvcking guys.

Mark my words. He has tasted it and want more of it from his wife.
Gays will soon corner him and give him more than enough.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
See people saying the wife is ugly. Have you guys thought that maybe she was hot when he married her?

Men better invest in your wife and keep her looking beautiful o, before you misbehave and throw your marriage away

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by adebayo3449(m): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Make she too Dy look nice na.
If she looks like this outside, I wonder how she will look inside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Bbbwings: 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is it ya anal sex
See fresh fish

5 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Xerum(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
When will some women get sense sef? No be jeje she dey wey ya so-called hubby go waka meet her? Take yr battle to the right person, cos if yr hubby will not stop misbehaving, how many babes you go fight dey embarrass yourself for public?�

5 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I learnt the side chick is even married

Holy crap shocked grin
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Jonathan39: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Come let me make you a third wife grin
Vortex369:

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Bbbwings: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
adebayo3449:
Make she too Dy look nice na.
If she looks like this outside, I wonder how she will look inside
I tell you, the woman no try jare.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hammerU: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Imarnuel08:
See people saying the wife is ugly. Have you guys thought that maybe she was hot when he married her?

Men better invest in your wife and keep her looking beautiful o, before you misbehave and throw your marriage away

WE WILL MARRY AS DEY SAY WE SHOULD.

IN FACT, THE WIFE I MARRY NA FOR MY PAPA.

THE SIDE CHICK IS FOR ME.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by ivolt: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Arrant nonsense.

Kid, your overbleached trophy will expire in 5 years.

You even lack taste. What is pretty about that unstructured cemented face?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
be going
be running
hahahaha see commentator
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
So, this lady does anal sex ooooo.

The world is finally coming to an end !
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nigerian women can be so stupid. Now she has succeeded in embarrasing her husband, her children and her family. She forgets other children will tease her children will be teased about this.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by nero2face: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Arrant nonsense.

it's clear ur fucking another woman's husband, remember another girl will Bleep ur own husband...its carma

13 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by gurunlocker: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
That person wey dey record and calling another lady shameless fit dey do something worse pass the lady o....

But na them go first castigate person grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by made4naijamusic: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by AuroraB(f): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
How sidechick go take explain to her husband now shocked
See wetin madam fatso don cause cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by tabithababy(f): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Whyzaid(f): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
The wife brought camera woman or what is happening

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

WE WILL MARRY AS DEY SAY WE SHOULD.

IN FACT, THE WIFE I MARRY NA FOR MY PAPA.

THE SIDE CHICK IS FOR ME.

Weh done o cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
hadduni:
Nawaaaaa!
All because of small money this fine girl wan damage her anus still spoil person marriage join.
Ladies! What a married man can do a single guy can do better so stick to the unmarried ones to avoid unnecessary drama and stress.
You say wetin. Wetin consign the lady.
No be the husband USE him hand spoil the marriage.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Gabson006: 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
See pretty lady.

Can't even fight back.
The wife get luck say ,she no jam some Agbako ladies.
Na she go taya

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by BluntBoy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
stasius:
Soon that man will start fuvcking guys.

Mark my words. He has tasted it and want more of it from his wife.
Gays will soon corner him and give him more than enough.

This does not make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.