Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) (37893 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by executive12: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2020
klufs:

Just so you know right now multiple agencies will have the power to arrest and prosecute you given the circumstances. Your criminal act will touch health, which can be done by environmental officers, national security police and DSS. Economic crime Efcc etc. And if I get to be your prosecutor, i will research and give you a charge that is not bailable. So you can stay in the over crowded Ikoyi Correctional...and sell your thing at a triple rate.

He said he will buy large quantity and sell at a higher price. He did not say the percentage markup. What's the crime there? Do you want him to sell lower than his cost price?
Government should enlighten the people about the proper way to protect themselves. Face mask is not going to protect one from the virus. There should be no panic buying of face mask. People should maintain good personal hygiene.
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by executive12: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2020
back2sender:

People should go to any pharmacy shop and pay the normal money which is less than 200, if the pharmacy refuse to sell people should take over the pharmacy shop and dispense the sanitizers and face marks free to people.
We need to take control and not allow this selfish and enemies of progress holds us back

That's foolish of you. You obviously don't own or run a business. Where do you think the Pharmacies are getting the products from and for how much? Do you expect a business to sell below their cost? People like you should be deported to the communist China.
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by back2sender: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2020
executive12:

That's foolish of you. You obviously don't own or run a business. Where do you think the Pharmacies are getting the products from and for how much? Do you expect a business to sell below their cost? People like you should be deported to the communist China.
You are the otondo.
What cost are referring at?
A face mask that goes for 750 naira now srlls for over 10,000 n you cal this business?
Thunder fire you there
An Igbo with greed!!!
You are doing yourself a favor when you maintain same price and not inflating
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by executive12: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
Some peoples go buy from FG and still hoard it, create artificial scarcity so that they can sell at a higher price. No be Nigerians! Nigerians enemies of themselves.

Then the FG should go after those that buy cheap from them and hike the price or hoard it. The FG should do its part before threatening anybody.
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by executive12: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

I will take your matter serious now and report you to FG, you might be the first to enter jail as per this matter and it will be fun for you sha grin grin cheesy

Empty threat and chest beating. Do you have any to supply at reasonable price?
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by mrintellectual(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by executive12: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
back2sender:

You are the otondo.
What cost are referring at?
A face mask that goes for 750 naira now srlls for over 10,000 n you cal this business?
Thunder fire you there
An Igbo with greed!!!
You are doing yourself a favor when you maintain same price and not inflating

Stupid Yoruba Muslim. It's your type that were looting Shoprite the other time. Jobless miscreant from Mushin.
Since you can get face masks at 750 Naira, please I need you to supply me a large quantity. I will be happy to pay you 1000 Naira.
You better go back to school to learn secondary school economics.
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by SaintLucia: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2020
executive12:

Then the FG should go after those that buy cheap from them and hike the price or hoard it. The FG should do its part before threatening anybody.
FG will not be everywhere, people should rather amend their way.
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by back2sender: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2020
executive12:

Stupid Yoruba Muslim. It's your type that were looting Shoprite the other time. Jobless miscreant from Mushin.
Since you can get face masks at 750 Naira, please I need you to supply me a large quantity. I will be happy to pay you 1000 Naira.
You better go back to school to learn secondary school economics.
Useless Pigs from potopoto Republic.
Una no go ever smell presidency because of una greedy and callous nature.
Even in China where it started, the face mask still sells for the same price prior to the outbreaks.
But here mostly Igbo people that has old stocks are selling same stock for over 100,000 % price increase.
This is greediness and wickedness at the highest level.
Make una continue to dey kill una papa and mama for money rituals, this coronavirus way will not work for una.
I will be the one to lead a mob to come to your shop and give your face mask free to people.

Enemy of the state
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
executive12:

Empty threat and chest beating. Do you have any to supply at reasonable price?
Lol....I'm just messing up with you...all na joke grin
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by austinomd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) by ozone4oz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
I honestly expected the government to show people how to make hand sanitizer and make available the necessary raw materials.

it will be one less thing to worry about when keeping safe

You can easily to it yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.