Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can U Sleep With Married Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (13005 Views)

Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2020
millionboi2:
Even if she says it,as far as I don't know d husband and she is wat u discribe to me.Yes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2020
millionboi2:
Even if she says it,as far as I don't know d husband and she is wat u discribe to me.Yes

HAHAHAHA.MAKE DEM NO CUT OFF YOUR PRICK O grin
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
I have had sexual relationships with like two married woman Technically they are married but the husband has been aboard for so long in the long run even if I don’t give it to her they will get it else where. But I will never have sex with a married woman knowing fully well her husband is home somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by millionboi2: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
HAHAHAHA.MAKE DEM NO CUT OFF YOUR PRICK O grin
common
Don't judge wat u don't undstand.

If I know she is married I wouldn't,read what u Op wrote up dia.

My and is base on wat u wrote up dia.

I don't sleep with ppls wive ooo
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2020
millionboi2:
common
Don't judge wat u don't undstand.

If I know she is married I wouldn't,read what u Op wrote up dia.

My and is base on wat u wrote up dia.

I don't sleep with ppls wive ooo
I JUST DEY JOKE BRO
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by GOFRONT(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2020
But I recently fvcked Mummy Goodness......

That woman getty better Shape...
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2020
GOFRONT:

So you also know Mummy Goodness?

Truly that woman is good and very delicious grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by GOFRONT(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Chaiii.....You bad at the same time, you be correct guy.... Chop five!!!

I bin think say na only me dey service Mummy Goodness o..... grin

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=doggedfighter post=87072153]A woman is a woman married or not. The only consequence is being caught[/quote A Woman is a Woman
I like that
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by 2dice01: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
hotplate:
my next door neighbor is a newly married woman (just a year) she's a corper and her husband is working outside the state, he only come around like once in 2 or 3 months i came in to the compound newly as a corp member, she is a very nice person most times she will bring me food and i gradually started getting used to her. something led to something and we smashed she so much like it and now it has turn to almost everyday something... truth is we have smached like twice before i found out she's married and wen she even told me i thought she was kidding until her husband came around, the tin is i have tried to stop but i can't God Knows i wouldn't have gotten myself involved if i had known from the beginning
If truly you don't know she is married

Ask God for forgiveness and leave that compound go rent house somewhere far and break your Sim

Start a fresh life

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
gift2xl:

No!!! U don pour fuel inside fire.
grin grin grin ;Dok,maybe that is going too far

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
zexy2030:

grin angry grin, so this babe dey preach. Na godly Toto I dey like sha. na insyde church we dey meet better temptation. The devil even owns a church.
at least u read it so wen u get to hell u won't say nobody warned u

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by nlPoster: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mandyjosh:
Sometimes , you may just write ,not neccesarily because u ve experienced such ,but simply to hear people' reactions if u fall into such situations

Why would you want to fall into such situations?

This thread should be deleted, it portrays Nigerians as idiots.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by hotplate: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
2dice01:
If truly you don't know she is married

Ask God for forgiveness and leave that compound go rent house somewhere far and break your Sim

Start a fresh life
That's the problem, am a corpper i already paid for 1year were would i get money for another rent, within me i sincerely know that there is no way this can stop as long i am still in this compound. i feel for the husband because am even sure have laid her wife a number of times more than he has
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Budline1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Happyfela(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mummy shewa
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Budline1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
GOFRONT:

Haa grin Hope no be the same Mummy Goodness I dey reason o, she get very very big ass, right? ..abeg just hint me the state she dey..
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Budline1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

So you also know Mummy Goodness?

Truly that woman is good and very delicious grin

Guy, hope no be the same Mummy Goodness o, abeg hint me the state she dey grin
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by 2dice01: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2020
hotplate:
That's the problem, am a corpper i already paid for 1year were would i get money for another rent, within me i sincerely know that there is no way this can stop as long i am still in this compound. i feel for the husband because am even sure have laid her wife a number of times more than he has
Lemme give you one trick my Brother

Call and tell her you guys need to see

When she comes tell her with a sober face you are just coming from a Lab now ..That this is your second test you did

You are HIV positive

Watch has she disappear from your life with the speed of light
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Budline1(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2020
hotplate:
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Budline1(m): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2020
hotplate:
my next door neighbor is a newly married woman (just a year) she's a corper and her husband is working outside the state, he only come around like once in 2 or 3 months i came in to the compound newly as a corp member, she is a very nice person most times she will bring me food and i gradually started getting used to her. something led to something and we smashed she so much like it and now it has turn to almost everyday something... truth is we have smached like twice before i found out she's married and wen she even told me i thought she was kidding until her husband came around, the tin is i have tried to stop but i can't God Knows i wouldn't have gotten myself involved if i had known from the beginning
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by placeofallure(f): 3:00am On Mar 02, 2020
I get a lot of admirers even as a married woman. Mind you, I don't look single in anyway. While I'm with my husband at times, some look and get lost with lust. My husband will ask me what they are looking at and we joke about it.
What this means is that many men don't mind to sleep with a married woman.
I even tell some of them I'm married, yet it doesn't move them. They have a ready answer: " Aye n se ru e"
I've been reading the comments and I can only conclude
Nairaland men must be audio saints!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by seankafor(m): 3:32am On Mar 02, 2020
placeofallure:
I get a lot of admirers even as a married woman. Mind you, I don't look single in anyway. While I'm with my husband at times, some look and get lost with lust. My husband will ask me what they are looking at and we joke about it.
I even tell some of them I'm married, yet it doesn't move them. They have a ready answer: " Aye n se ru e"
here is quite different from real world..
Nairaland doesn't represent even 0.2% of Nigerians.
And many here re hypocrite.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2020
yes.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
placeofallure:

Please post your pic let's see what you look like grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by richie3384: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
placeofallure:

Madam the truth is not all admiring u will like to climb when they know you are married. i bet u many will prefer only to admire and walk away but when its time for action they will back off. even virgin boys will admire sef & lust, even do several crazy positions with u in their minds but not in reality. They are two different things. that one na God go judge e no concern anybody

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
godofuck231:
it's a simple natural law, the law of karma, if you slept wit:h a married woman you have defiled your soul, your soul is now forfeit, all forces and ancestral blessings protecting you have turned against you.

Does the same law apply to ladies sleeping with a married man

Una go just dey yarn rubbish
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Akachai2030(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Idontgiveafuck2:
NO I CANT. BUT WHY YOU DEY ASK? ITS LIKE YOU DON GO Bleep PERSON WIFE AND NEEDED OUR VALIDATION TO COME OUT OF YOUR GUILT? ANYWAYS,IF I NO NO SAY SHE DON MARRY,I GO BLEEP AM.
can't humans be civiled or reasonable. Its stated very clear let's discuss, and mind the choice of words you leave topic they talk another thing, if he knack person wife e concern you

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Akachai2030(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
After banging a lady I find out she is married immediately the relationship btw us will stop
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Salliet(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Instead of u to repent,ask God for forgiveness..collect d husband number and apologise to him, block the woman's number and go for.deliverance so ur generations will not be cursed and hopeless bc of ur mistake. Corona virus is a.sign of endtime,u beta gear up and leave those sins that easily beset u

I don't get the part of going to apologize to her husband.

The woman caught in Adultery that was brought to Jesus, Jesus forgave her. We didn't find anywhere she was asked to go and apologize to her husband, or the wife of the man she slept with.

Sometimes we try to cook up methods that has no biblical basis and go beyond the point the bible has stopped.

This is what the bible calls "adding or subtracting from the word of God". It might look good and penitent but has no basis.

Please let's be guided.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.