Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex (967 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Coronavirus is approaching, but smart people are not behind their phones crying and panicking. They are improving their lives, sex lives, health, etc.

Ebola brought panic in 2014, but it has now subsided. This is how coronavirus will go too. So, don't dwell too much on the current news and forget to improve your sex life.

With what this Nairalander is about to learn from the book, he'll be way ahead of men who use drugs, concoctions, tablets, trams, Vîagra, ginger, etc.

He is about to handle his PE naturally and permanently. Yes, he is about to pay and after payment, he will get his book.

Great people take actions when the world is panicking.

Re: Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Feb 29, 2020
If you want to read the free version of the book, then click the link below and download it.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:
Coronavirus is approaching, but smart people are not behind their phones crying and panicking. They are improving their lives, sex lives, health, etc.

Ebola brought panic in 2014, but it has now subsided. This is how coronavirus will go too. So, don't dwell too much on the current news and forget to improve your sex life.

With what this Nairalander is about to learn from the book, he'll be way ahead of men who use drugs, concoctions, tablets, trams, Vîagra, ginger, etc.

He is about to handle his PE naturally and permanently. Yes, he is about to pay and after payment, he will get his book.

Great people take actions when the world is panicking.
grin
Oga illegendd...
Re: Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

grin
Oga illegendd...

#Smile

On a mission to help men and put smiles on their women's faces. I hope it's not a bad move, or is it?
Re: Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:

#Smile

On a mission to help men and put smiles on their women's faces. I hope it's not a bad move, or is it?

No sir. It isn't. I find it funny in the midst of this Corona virus outbreak.
Re: Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

No sir. It isn't. I find it funny in the midst of this Corona virus outbreak.

That's true. Though, when the world is in turmoil is when silent self-improvers become great.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? / Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! / Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.