Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

She Wants A Maid I Don't Like - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (16504 Views)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / How To Deal With A Maid That Steals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by zxtos: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Well, didn't mean it like that, but the truth be told, is there any man born of woman that can boast of having a perfect control of his AP? Learning to control your circumstance, not putting urself in very tempting environment/situation is the best way to control the AP, which is what I do and I'm doing in this situation.

Hmmmm, I've read the comments and one thing i believe i can make out generally is that most women DO NOT understand the make-up of a man. You see, a man's make up is a lot inclined to be easily stirred up sexually by sight and this flows tru the mind into other parts. So, where you as a woman can turn your eyes away, men might linger even if its a bit. Fine, people shld work more on being self controlled, but at the same time, we all at different level and its best each one comes to terms with where he is. It will save a lot of trouble. This i believe is what the poster is doing.

Have we not heard that "the best of men at their very best are still but men". Where most good hearted men start making a mistake is closing their eyes to reality and ignoring dangers that can be seen afar off.

stand ur ground and gently and tenderly convince ur wife that you're just not comfortable with the young lady. Then do all u can to assist in getting another one.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
Aunty CC is in Nigeria at the moment grin
Must be the stress

Please guys give her some time
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

@AY I am actually sitting beside Mr CC, snowed in somewhere in Buckinghamsire cool

My bad lipsrsealed wink
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

Are you people saying that most men will cheat if they had the oppourtunity to? i.e like a pretty 18 year old housemaid in the house?

Most men would be tempted by a Pretty 18yr old if they are alone. That is the fact.

I still ask, Why do you think The vatican doesnt allow Smashing hot cuteys near the Pope or other cardinals, WHy is it that the female around them are dressed in cloaks
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

So where do these young pretty househelps work? and are they all sleeping with oga as soon as madam turns her back?

Not everyone who goes to a lions den get killed, So can you schedule a visit to one?

So if I choose to employ a pretty 18 year old housegirl, I should be expecting Mr CC to start licking his lips each time she walks past?

Try am first
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Reference(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Guy if your woman has no clue of your sexual tendencies and/or prefrences then consider yourself in courtship not marraige and should you consider proceeding without a structural change in relations you are a sure candidate for divorce no matter how you straddle this.

With all the women walking around the streets naked you both fail to communicate. You don't watch movies together, read magazines, haba wetin you dey call this.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
She must understand o! Heeeee!!!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by mystique82(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by youngmonie: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
rememberr "Ekatte she don get bellee ohhh" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by invisible2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Maybe the wife wants someone to assist her with her bedroom duties, maybe she had screened the girl, tested her for diseases and trained her on how to have safe s5x and satisfy a man (he said she was confident during the interview)
Maybe the man too dey dance loooong 'kpangolo' dances and his wife needs some break.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
People are different, Some people can be with all the sexy women in the world and not have an erection.

But a lot of people are also that they cant be with a young lady who is set and wont want to.

The man doesnt want to get tempted.

OK, let him allow the girl into the house and "TRY" to control himself and lets see what the result is.

CC, You probably have your own weakness, it might be shopping or Nollywood.

Is uncomfortable with being with Nicki Minaj in the same place, Then go ahead lock him up with Nicki and tell him to control himself
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by denny4ril: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
as a man, take your stands and make her see reasons y u do not want the maid. i beleieve she will be convinced as long as u will prefer another maid
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
So where is the disagreement coming from.

The man doesnt need to work on himself he has done all the work needed: which is, recognising his weakness and trying to avoid it.

Like a man who knows he has a weakness for alcohol and avoids beer parlour.

Oya come collect Hug, i know its cold :p
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
You should work on yourself If my Hug is tempting you tongue

Dont you know Married people are no longer flesh and blood, they are wood and stone and can not/Should not be tempted
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Oya how far with wetin i follow you yarn?
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
What is the answer?

Or do you expect me to "work on myself" too?
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

Dayo you are so predictable . . . . .

Actually married folks are flesh and blood. . . . No one is made out of wood and stone.

Yes Indeed!!!
His own Asheworism no get Part 2.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
just be a man my guy and do what ur wife likes then after that you sing ekiaite she don get bele grin
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by pslm23(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
The poster has since forgotten about this issue and we are still harping on it!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Dayo,I think he should just go ahead and hire Nicki Minaj.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Dayo,I think he should just go ahead and hire Nicki Minaj.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by olaeday(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
@CC i got ur points more dan dose dat are married. Telling his woman absolute truth is d sure way 2 move 4ward and d woman in question got 2 reason wit his hubby. Not every cases turn fight if truly she's matured nd reasonable (according 2 yoruba says: orisa je npemeji bii obirin ko denu). @paul, u hve acted wisely but I must tell you dat u re not a man enough if you cannot tell ur wife wat u feel inside you. What kind of man are u and wat kind of father do u wanna be when u cannot call blue is blue and white is white. Chikenaa
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by invisible2(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2010
I dont think the wife will understand any explanations, someone who could not see the danger in presenting the young man with a babe with straight pointed bre-asts cannot understand why he has to refuse. Such women are hard wired to process data on another logic unit different from the manufacturer's CPU.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by LadyT(f): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2010
Cant stop laughing. Is it under must to have a maid anyway? Cant people just get a cleaner who comes and goes?

Way to a mans heart is thru his stomach. Imagine house girl prepares sweet soup when wont oga want to taste the maid herself.

Abeg let this guy do the right thing and say no to the maid he knows himself and hes being honest. And in a way shows love and respect for his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) / My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.