Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex (2894 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband's Side Chick At A Market Place (pix/video) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by made4naijamusic: 11:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Video of a Nigerian woman harassing her husband’s side chic has surfaced on the internet.

In the video, a woman was seen accusing a young lady of being her husband’s side chick, confronted the lady and asked why she is destroying her home by giving her husband anal sex .

The woman created a scene when she started hitting the lady physically and this attracted passersby. When asked why she attacked the young lady, the woman broke down in tears, shouting repeatedly “this lady has destroyed her home”.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OY8mh5qyWc

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by proclinician: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Problems like this are usually very complicated

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Anal sex .... hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by dawnomike(m): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Well, In as much as i do not support the husband's action... Married women should at least try to keep in shape. Childbirth is not an excuse please.

NB: Although some men would always cheat even if they are married to an angel!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by chatinent: 12:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
No woman in the world is single. Rubbish!
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Buharidgeneral: 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
The husband will hear am ooo

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
The woman doing the video recording is a typical busy body undecided

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by habsydiamond(m): 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner grin grin grin
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Did anyone notice that the 'camera woman' who was defending the side chic and even urging the girl to run away on hearing "anal sex" took over from the wife in humiliating the girl. Even when the wife had stopped, she on her own, wouldn't let it end there. She was now the one calling her "shameless girl "
I found the U turn most hilarious

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by VanGun: 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
cry cry
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
ANAL SEX DON SCATTER THE MAN BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by chukskafor(m): 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
plusfield:
Did anyone notice that the 'camera woman' who was defending the side chic and even urging the girl to run away on hearing "anal sex" took over from the wife in humiliating the girl. Even when the wife had stopped, she on her own, wouldn't let it end there. She was now the one calling her "shameless girl "
I found the U turn most hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Greystone: 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:

I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:

Even me that likes banging I don't understand what people see in anal sex
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by scrolldown88: 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Men need to think long and hard before getting married.

If you are not ready to commit to one woman, please don't get married. It's understandable if a single guy does this, but for a married man? Just imagine the pain and emotional truama the wife has to deal with.

If you fantasize about anal sex, suggest it to your wife. If she refuses, you guys can talk about it or see a sex therapist to calm her fears.

For a married man to do this much shows irresponsibility and zero respect for his wife.

And young ladies, please, leave married men alone. It is disgusting. And you are causing your fellow woman kind untold pain and hardship.

My heart bleeds for the woman. I pray her marriage is repaired

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Even me that likes banging I don't understand what people see in anal sex
TEST AND SEE FOR URSELF. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Greystone:

I swear.

I don't know whether to feel bad for the babe for being humiliated or at at the busy body camerawoman who's repeatedly shouting "shame, anal sex" embarassed cheesy
THE THING DEY SUPRISE HER NAH. SHE DEY WONDER HOW DEM DEY TAKE DO THE ANAL.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by gbami(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Too bad...It is a pity...
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Dande55: 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
We don't have men in this generation but dogs, rabbid dogs.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Lekison(m): 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Aunty anal grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Dogalmighty17: 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
scrolldown88:
Men need to think long and hard before getting married.

If you are not ready to commit to one woman, please don't get married. It's understandable if a single guy does this, but for a married man? Just imagine the pain and emotional truama the wife has to deal with.

If you fantasize about anal sex, suggest it to your wife. If she refuses, you guys can talk about it or see a sex therapist to calm her fears.

For a married man to do this much shows irresponsibility and zero respect for his wife.

And young ladies, please, leave married men alone. It is disgusting. And you are causing your fellow woman kind untold pain and hardship.

My heart bleeds for the woman. I pray her marriage is repaired

Think long and hard? I don't know if you noticed but na 'long and hard' thing na him cause wahala here. I guess the wife doesn't want to share it with no side chick.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Dogalmighty17: 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
The wife wasn't willing to give anal sex to her husband. The side chick was willing to. Supply met demand. I don't see what the problem is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dande55:
We don't have men in this generation but dogs, rabbid dogs.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT,JUST THAT RABBID DOGS DON'T STICK THEIR DICKS IN A CLOSED PUSSY. THEY ALWAYS DO IT WITH HOES.LADIES WHO DON'T VE THE POWER TO SAY NO TO EVERY DOG THAT COMES THEIR WAY.SO THE MAN IS A DOG AND THE CHICK IS A HOE.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Yahman1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Choi

This Matter get as he be sad

Married Man with single girl who is willing to give anal

Single girl with Married man whose wife doesn't give anal

I just confuse.

But TBH I don't think that married man go gree leave that sidechick, wen him don taste another kind Kpekus different from the regular undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Yahman1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
The wife wasn't willing to give anal sex to her husband. The side chick was willing to. Supply met demand. I don't see what the problem is.
Wrong logic, wat if the man never knew of it before the sidechick introduced it to him
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Greystone: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THE THING DEY SUPRISE HER NAH. SHE DEY WONDER HOW DEM DEY TAKE DO THE ANAL.

You'll be surprised the number of babes willing do do anal for the right amount of cash

It's obvious the man likes it and madam doesn't.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yahman1:
Choi

This Matter get as he be sad

Married Man with single girl who is willing to give anal

Single girl with Married man whose wife doesn't give anal

I just confuse.

But TBH I don't think that married man go gree live that sidechick, wen him don taste another kind Kpekus different from the regular undecided
Hahaha hahaha
LADIES should deal with their MATTER.
No LADY forces me to respect and adore her, she must earn that respect.
The BRAIN of that Young LADY is filled with RUBBISH.

NOTHING else to Offer.
What Ideas can she generate..?
Having FEMALE KIDS involves a lot.

...... The HOME has a lot to do with respect to training of Female KIDS.
Common Sense should be a subject, all of them must offer, since most are possessed from Birth.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Greystone:

You'll be surprised the number of babes willing do do anal for the right amount of cash

TRUE TALK.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Greystone:

You are RIGHT.
The ONLY EMPOWERMENT they have now is to SUCK DICKKS... that's why they forget to take care of their puccis...
Most of them remember to wash that place ONCE in 3 MONTHS...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by proclinician: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

Lol man.

This is ridiculous
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
lol very funny..this is why its important as a lady if u not the freakish type in za oza room dont marry a man who is the freakish type.marry the type of man that has the same sexual orientation as u cheesy.if u like the regular missionary no doggy or bj then marry a man dat believe in such.her husband is freakish about anal and he saw a sidechic that gave it to him cheesy cheesy.and ladies abeg marrying and having children is no excuse to go out of shape.just compare the side chic and the housewife.
Re: Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Men,always tasting variates of soup including anal soup from a side chick.Lol.Madam try dey give hubby anal if na wetin him like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Available For A Gigolo Job / "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.