Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! (1278 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods / Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 1:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sorry,did i hear correctly,someone just says,"that they are"Oh common,please let us stop making a Derogatory remarks,this is not the time to be Mocking the south eastheners on their self-destructive tendercy.
Although,a die hard supporter of the APC for obvious reasons,I felt its just like an ugly faithful house wife whose estrange husband so much despised and maltreated but still chose to remain with him,the south eastherns have all paid their dues as far as loyalty to a political party is concerned.
I hereby,use the medium to appeal to the PDP's political establishment to have a large heart by giving a politician of the south east estration a chance to contest the 2023 presidential election on its platform against a politician of the South West estration on the platform of the APC.
Be informed that,No politician from the south east Has Ever square up against politician from the other geo-political zone in a presidential election on a national political platform.
So,when the south easterners eventual
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
DeViNe007:
Sorry,did i hear correctly,someone just says,"that they are"Oh common,please let us stop making a Derogatory remarks,this is not the time to be Mocking the south eastheners on their self-destructive tendercy.
Although,a die hard supporter of the APC for obvious reasons,I felt its just like an ugly faithful house wife whose estrange husband so much despised and maltreated but still chose to remain with him,the south eastherns have all paid their dues as far as loyalty to a political party is concerned.
I hereby,use the medium to appeal to the PDP's political establishment to have a large heart by giving a politician of the south east estration a chance to contest the 2023 presidential election on its platform against a politician of the South West estration on the platform of the APC.
Be informed that,No politician from the south east Has Ever square up against politician from the other geo-political zone in a presidential election on a national political platform.
So,when the south easterners eventual

Lol

Everybody must not be in Apc.

Now tell me how APC is treating u guys?

Quickly answer?

4 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Whiteangel1234: 1:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
I'm from Anambra I will vote the North 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Lawgod247: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
ok
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
loose,they would have nobody but themselve to blaim and would still be happy for the oppportunity given to them to test their popularity nationally among the wider electorates.
However,I believe the election would serve as a lesson to chest beaters that in politics,you dont do it alone especially in a complex society as ours and to learn the importance of political bridge building.

1 Like

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by bluecircle470: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Afonja Muslim, is it your slavery, 2023 we would vote a gworo chewing aboki Muslim for the pdp ticket.

Your plan to make us go head to head has failed, we dey your back kwankwanso

If a northerner now fails to contest in 2023 another round of crying/weeping will begin in the south east.
Your hatred for SW will consume you people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
I dont know why the Igbos are afraid of squaring up with the Yorubas,if both the two major political parties eventually decided to zone their presidential flag bearer to the south in the 2023 presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by wingmanIII: 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Stupid!!
So why didn't APC present a Yoruba against GEJ in 2015?
APC knew they could only beat Jonathan with a northern candidate so PDP should do same in 2023 to grab back power.
Suffersicated morons always thinking they are smart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Its would be amazing that for almost two (2) decade a people would still be refused political freedom after labouring hard.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 11:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
If you like hail from kapala

4 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
wingmanIII:
Stupid!!
APC knew they could only beat Jonathan with a northern candidate so PDP should do same in 2023 to grab back power.
You are the big FOol,The greate Yorubas have defeated a Hausa-Fulani candidate on two(2) occasion,of which one without the support of the Igbos,AND THIS IS A FIT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THE IGBOS CAN NOT ACHIEVE.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 01, 2020
wingmanIII:
Stupid!!
Afonja Muslim shut up igbos are not 2nd class slaves.

The instance you mentioned was when gej was a sitting incumbent, this time no body has incumbency power.

We would go head to head with you afonjas
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by helinues: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Abi, Pdp should stop mistreating SE .. They deserves the party 2023 presidency..

It's unfair

5 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Afamed: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Yen yen . Make I know talk. 16 years of PDP, second Niger bridge was Audio campaign. 16 years of PDP, Enugu/ Onitsha express way was no go area.

Just less than 5 years of Apc, the story of those places have changed.

I reserved my comment for now

1 Like

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by wwwihy: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2020
South East are not interested in Presidency... They are ready to vote anybody from the North inasmuch as it is against anybody from the South West.
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by onwanaholland: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Lol
[/s]
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2020
In the early 80s,the value of the Nigeria currency after the the civil war was at par with the British pound sterling until the then vp,in connivance with his economic adviser took advantage of the poor education of the president,by making economic policies that favour importation of all manner of goods into the country,even the ones we have high degree of comparative advantage.And,guest who the benefiaries were?Your guest is as good as mine.
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by slimfit1(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2020
PDP has no vision look at the state they control will tell you that they have no intention to change or better our people.
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I am from Imo n I am voting APC if they present South West.

But really if PDP doesn't give an igbo man its presidential ticket in 2023 then that is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by helinues: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2020
wwwihy:
South East are not interested in Presidency... They are ready to vote anybody from the North inasmuch as it is against anybody from the South West.

Pull down syndrome is their regular trade mark..
Same pull down that made Azikwe rejected the secession clause thinking he was hurting Yoruba without knowing Karma is a bae.

Same Karma is doing press up currently as you guys learnt nothing from the history

1 Like

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Afamed:
Yen yen . Make I know talk. 16 years of PDP, second Niger bridge was Audio campaign. 16 years of PDP, Enugu/ Onitsha express way was no go area.

Just less than 5 years of Apc, the story of those places have changed.

I reserved my comment for now
Bro I think the igbos have been faithful to the PDP enough to deserve its presidential ticket. The PDP has not treated the igbos well in terms of infrastructural development but the igbos have stuck with it. So reward the igbos with a presidential candidate.
Chai!...2023 go sweet o!

3 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Okoroawusa: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2020
wingmanIII:
Stupid!!
What exactly are you saying? Igbos don't deserve PDP presidential ticket?

BTW, how come APC is now a Yoruba party? I thought in 2015 our people said that it was an Hausa party. Why are you confusing yourself. Stand one place.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Afamed: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro I think the igbos have been faithful to the PDP enough to deserve its presidential ticket. The PDP has not treated the igbos well in terms of infrastructural development but the igbos have stuck with it. So reward the igbos with a presidential candidate.
Chai!...2023 go sweet o!
Na so my brother
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by onwanaholland: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Na so my brother
[/s]
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Yujin(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
DeViNe007:
In the early 80s,the value of the Nigeria currency after the the civil war was at par with the British pound sterling until the then vp,in connivance with his economic adviser took advantage of the poor education of the president,by making economic policies that favour importation of all manner of goods into the country,even the ones we have high degree of comparative advantage.And,guest who the benefiaries were?Your guest is as good as mine.
Lol. A vulture will always remain a vulture. Lol. Na my people wey still dey believe in Nigeria I dey blame. Forget about the shithole and join hands with your people in pursuit of Biafra. That is our only hope. The funny thing is that as soon as we leave, the fools who today are mocking us will start to wail but that's non of our concern.
OP, we can troll on. Vultures are well known scavengers. Filthy things.
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
I want to use this medium set the record straight,in 1993 presidential primaries of the two political parties at that time were never zone to any region but all members who were qualified were allowed to test their popularity by contesting.While Abiola won the SDP primary,Tofar emerge the NRC flag bearer.At the election proper,Abiola defeated Tofar in the most free,fair and credible election till date.
Now,fast forward to 1999,its true that Ekweme was the figure that led the G-34 to form the PDP,just for the fact that he was a former vp.Please,be informed that the PDP presidential was zone the southern part of Nigeria only and not to the South West as someone nonetities would erroneously want people to believe,and that was why Ekweme contested against Obasanjo.While Ekweme was the candidate of most of the G-34 members,Obasanjo was the consesus candidate of the millitary establishment,and as we all know the millitary was in power then.So at the presidential primary,Obasanjo trounced Ekweme,on the platform of
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by DeViNe007: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2020
the PDP,while on the other hand the AD-APP coaliation,it was a contest between Ige and Falae,however,it was the case of betrayal,this is so because the members of the Afenifere,sold out to the highest bidder and Falae emerged victoious in a controvertial circumstances,while one one the candidate was in London.The two candidates were simply Yorubas, because one of the parties in the coaliation happened to be a regional party.
In the presidential election proper,Obasanjo of the PDP easily defeated Falae of the AD-APP coaliation to become the president.
Fast forward to the 2003,PDP presidential primary,which the front runers were once again from the south,in the person of Obasanjo the president as that time and Ekweme his perenial challenger,which was overwelmingly defeated again.In the presidential election,it was a walk over for Obasanjo of the PDP against numerous fractious political parties,
But,in 2007,the PDP abadon it zoning and opted for the imposition of its presidential flag bearer on the party,and it
Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by TheApologist: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2020
wingmanIII:
Stupid!!
The question should rather be, why is the East afraid of demanding that the ticket be given to them by the PDP whom they've served loyally all these years while demanding it from APC they so much loath, isn't that hypocrisy or double standard? Even if the PDP presents a Northern candidate come 2023, the APC will certainly present a candidate from the South West and emerge victorious.

1 Like

Re: Pdp,stop Treating The South East As A Stupid Piece Of Shit!!! by Magicians: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

If you like vote hell 4040.
I am here in Kano n will vote Southwest 2023.
So kill yaself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged N150bn fraud: Why Ex-Abia Gov., Orji, sons can’t travel outside country / Video:Resident Robbed A Truck Of Foodstuff As Lockdown Enters A 2nd Week In Kano / Will The Igbos Support The Igbo Presidency Based On Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.