Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (34496 Views)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by crazyp(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
lucida_ng:

What Men Want::

1. Respect, even though we falsely "think" we are in control anyway.
2. Attention and Care, even though we pretend not to need it.
3. Sincerity (open - mind) and ready to discuss her issues, even though the guy may not appear to be listening, be persistent.
4. Support, it will generally make him repent of his bad ways in the shortest time.
5. Good Sex, well learn his bed ways, show him your tricks, don't slow down or shy out, the BETTER, the better.
6. A friend, someone u can be real to, can confide in, don't leave all the work to him alone,
7. A chic with style, good dress sense inclusive, and a heart of love, learn a new dance technique, u will fascinate him.
8. a woman that doesn;t nag, hold it back even though you really feel like giving him a boot sometimes.
9. most importantly, the fear of God, pray ceaselessly, prayer works.

Please note that you can't force LOVE on anyone. It comes naturally, so you are either in LOVE or you are NOT,
Like Tony Braxton, Let it flow

This is so true
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by cutekittie(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
things gotten easy are easily replaced,ma girlfriend gave me hell thats y i dont mistreat her, grin

@the girls
dont be too easy for him,play hard to get a lil but let there be [size=3pt]unoticeable traces[/size]that u love him so he doesnt start boasting grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by sadey1210(f): 3:00am On Nov 04, 2007
ok i have a problem and i dont know what to do,

so i had a secret crush on this guy edward since like lat year, i never told ANYONE, everytime i would see him or he would speak to me id get somethin like the butterflies, but not as deep or w/e, well like i never persued him bcuz i thot it would never happen, it would be compared to as like a dream type relationship, well 2 wks ago, on a thursday after school he asked me for a ride home, so i agreed to bring him, the whole time we were in the car we were talkin about how i never thot id be in that situation before, and other stuff, we pulled up at his house and he asks me wat i was doin that day and i actually had nothin to do, so i said nothing, he asked me to come inside, so we went inside and we talked for like an hour or so, about so much stuff, and like we were layin on his bed lookin at the ceiling, and i was tellin him how my ex played me and, and out the blue just turned to me and kissed me, like make out kissed, so i stopped him and grabbed his face, and i asked him, "wat are your intentions" and he was lke what i cant kiss you
, and i was like idk it depends on what you want from me, cuz i dont wanna get played again, well he kissed me again and i stopped him again and i said "you still didnt answer my question, what is it that you want from me" and he said "man, ive had a crush on you for the longest, your very very cute and i like u" let me tell u how, LOST i was, cuz for once in my life, i thought i had found like the perfect guy for me, hes gorgeous, hes athletic, doesnt smoke ciggarettes, hes in school, a senior, hes single, AND HE SAID HE liked me, so i was like oh my god this might atually happen,, and at first i didnt want to open up, and i told him " i cant do this, " and he was like what cant u do and all this other crap, well i finally just let myself go, and i took a chance, i trusted my heart that said let go of ya past, that whole rest of the day it was perfect, it was like i dreamed it should be for me, and it was like we were meant, yea right , the nxt day, friday, when i switch classes i usually only see him in between one switch, well fri, he came by me every switch and walked me to my next class and grabbed my hand, before id walk into my next class hed kiss me, it was like a dream im not kidding,
, well he had work and i had pratice so i didnt see him after school, sat didnt tlk to him or nothing, sat nite, i got piss face drunk and got emotional and since he was on my mind i kept textin him, sayin a bunch of emo stuff to him, well in the morning sunday i read everything i had texted him and i felt rly rly bad, so i apoligized to him, and he called me, we talked for a while and he told me that he wasnt ready for a relationship yet, so i was lik ok, thas cool, its w/e ur not the first person to lead me on then sa ythis to me a few days later, well i guess he felt bad so he said yea i go to work for 530 do you want to hango ut wit me til i go to work, it was like 3 at the time, so i went to his house and it was like we were talkin again, and i wound up brinin him to wkr in new orleans, well i left, and at like 7 he tected me sayin he got off early and do i want to go see a movie, so i said yea and i picked him up and wound up not bn able to see th movie so i dropped him off , i left went home and didnt talk to him at all, well monday i was abt to walk into school and he texted me sayin so much for walkin to school (cuz he wanted to work out by runnin to school but it was pourin down raining) so i offered to go get him, before he texted back with a yes or no i took it upon myself to run to my car and get drenched in the process, i get to the car and he said no stay at school it dont ry wanna go today anyway, si i was like i just skipped shool for nothing, OK and he was like it means alot to me that you wuld go out of ur way and do something like miss school for me, sorry are you mad and i said no more like disappointed in myself forskippin school for a boy, but neway, we didnt tlk the rest of the day, and that nite i texted him and was like "it would be so easy to fall in love with you, but i wish you were ready, " i didnt get a reply, come tuesday i saw him at school 3 times and he walked right past me didnt even look at me,
, well end of tuesday he came up to me and was like can i talk to u, so he pulled me aside and said im not tryna ignore u its just whenu mentioned the word love in the text message i didnt know how to react to that cuz im not even ready to think about love at the moment, and a bunch of other stuff and like basically ever since that, were just like friends but hardly ever talk,

you dont know how bad i wanted this to work out!!! and it kills me cuz i want him soooo bad!!! and everyone asks me, why dont yall go out yall are soooo adorable together yall are like perfect couple, cuz its true!!!

Any advice email me goldenoppurtunity05@yahoo.com with the subject (some advice for you and edward)
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by dequeen(f): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
Babes why did u want men 2 fall in luv with u, when d guy suppose 2 be one looking 4 u. Dont u know dat we babes we are wonderfully created? Do u want 2 force urself 2 them? Think about it. angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 13, 2008
the most important point is to stay healthy and help your partner stay healthy. . .
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by 9jaboi1(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2008
it dosent really work?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by MVuchy(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2008
@ sadey

CASE 1
SCENE 1
A girl walks up 2 me in a bank and gave me a note and then disappeared
REACTION
i was so impressed that i called her immediately and fixed a date(she included her phone NO in d note)
SCENE 2
she started calling me all day and night (minimum of 6 times a day and then all night). and gets upset when i don't pick her call,
REACTION
don't i have a life b/4 she came along?( i stopped calling or picking her calls)

CASE 2
My friends sister makes it her duty to entertain and be friendly with me whenever i visits,
buys me gifts calls me on the phone, tongue
REACTION
i fixed a date with her after sometime, i got to know her and she realized am not free, but
how she turned things around i couldn't say,and to tell you the truth she has ended up my
only true love for 3 years now and counting. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CONCLUSION
sometimes it takes a girl to draw attention to herself, after that anything can happens
it can might work out,and it might not.

one love cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by nana(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2008
Be your natural self!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Trendiest(f): 8:37pm On May 19, 2008
b urself

yup, works all d time
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by RampantT(f): 10:32pm On May 19, 2008
@post
You can allows tie him to your bed post wink That works tongue
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by lumideezle(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2008
u all have spoken well except 4 a few(as usual) but looking at this whole love thing critically the first thing i ask myself is "y would a chick a hot chick that has numerous admirers love u and only u even 2 d extent that she would do anything to get your attention hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dats nt normal man think abt it there haz 2 b a reason its either u drive a good car u live in a good house, she likes your style, or some other reason dat has nothing to do with your innermost person i mean your behaivour.i get irritated smytimes when i think abt the way ladies act these days.we have been living on the same street for 10years and uve never waved at me talkless of saying goodmorning but when uheard i bought a car u start claming 2 love me?WTF!do u think i am stupid honestly i thank god a times i dont have a sister.ok back 2 the point, all i am saying is dat u re nt in love wit the person u just think u re so quit all the 007 techniques and move on wit your life u re in LUST.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by shayman(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2008
Falling in Love isnt rational
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by JoyceAgim(f): 12:55am On May 20, 2008
just be ur natural self.no forming and all dat.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by vivaladiva(f): 4:35am On May 20, 2008
want a man to fall in love with you these are my own steps
threat them mean to keep them keen ( works like magic)
be your self (but make compromises so long as he is willing to do the same)
give good head, give good sex
if he cheats u cheat too and vice versa
be a good cook ( also works like magic)
make him jelous
make him feel like a king sometimes ( use sparingly)
have ur own opinions ( very important whether he lkes them or not)
be self sufficient ( but make him buy u nice things sometimes)
buy him nice things (sometimes)
and finally never hesitate to tell him to Bleep off if need bemen like women wif balls)
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by seun001(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2008
lumideezle:

[b]u all have spoken well except 4 a few(as usual) but looking at this whole love thing critically the first thing i ask myself is "y would a chick a hot chick that has numerous admirers love u and only u even to the extent that she would do anything to get your attention hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is nt normal man think about it there haz 2 b a reason its either u drive a good car u live in a good house, she likes your style, or some other reason that has nothing to do with your innermost person i mean your behaivour.i get irritated smytimes when i think about the way ladies act these days.we have been living on the same street for 10years and uve never waved at me talkless of saying goodmorning but when uheard i bought a car u start claming 2 love me?WTF!do u think i am stupid honestly i thank god a times i don't have a sister.ok back 2 the point, all i am saying is that u re nt in love wit the person u just think u re so quit all the 007 techniques and move on wit your life u re in LUST. [/b]

rotflmao!!!!

M.Vuchy:

@ sadey

CASE 1
SCENE 1
A girl walks up 2 me in a bank and gave me a note and then disappeared
REACTION
i was so impressed that i called her immediately and fixed a date(she included her phone NO in d note)
SCENE 2
she started calling me all day and night (minimum of 6 times a day and then all night). and gets upset when i don't pick her call,
REACTION
don't i have a life b/4 she came along?( i stopped calling or picking her calls)

talk about stalking!!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by rubi(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2008
"When you struggle to get a man you will struggle to keep him"
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by msanda(m): 3:52am On Jun 08, 2008
Like my buddy, Chris (Rock) said, "F**k him, feed him, and shut the f**k up." No offence. Just basic male needs.
Good sex, good food, and please don't nag (last one is extremely rare but extremely important). I'll love you for life.  grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 08, 2008
@POST
Who said be yourself. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

I feel sorry for the guy that I'm suppose to be myself too. , hehehe grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by madamkoko: 4:27am On Jun 08, 2008
@ topic, I dont think that you can MAKE a man love you.

Men are weird.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Gabry(f): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2008
I dont think that is necessary. Just be yourself, if its faited, the guy will come to you otherwise, move on. Next!

I dont see the point of doing things which is not you and trying so hard to make the guy notice you and like you. It can be tiring and frustrating.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2008
If he doesn't love you today, he won't love you tomorrow. Stop wasting your time!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by EasyFlenjo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
Guys dont 4get, girls are seducers, i mean dey can get u doin wat u hate 2 do so hapuya!! sad leave am like dat, no comment.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by uniqueman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2008
Please how can one start a new thread/topic? I could only see how to reply existing threads.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by eldee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
uniqueman:

Please how can one start a new thread/topic? I could only see how to reply existing threads.
Err, as a new member, you're not allowed to start a new topic for sometime
Why don't you help other people by replying topic, for now wink
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by beauteous(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2008
uniqueman:

luk @ d top of your nairaland page,where u  see d "mark as read" button,u wil also see a "new topic"button.clic on it nd u're done
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by eldee(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2008
beauteous:

luk on top your nairaland page,where u see d "mark as read" button,u wil also see a "new topic"button.clic on it nd u're done
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by beauteous(f): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

Err, as a new member, you're not allowed to start a new topic for sometime
Why don't you help other people by replying topic, for now wink

nd y dis?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by t00cUTE(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2008
if u talk abt nails, make up and all that, some guys dont like that, they just like natural. so i think u shld knw wat he likes first, b4 u go punishing yourself grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by uniqueman(m): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2008
Beauticious, thanks a lot for your help. I mighten't have figured it out unassisted. I shall post a new topic that I really need input on.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by amydarling(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Sonofpeace(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, THIS IS CRAP, TRYING TO MAKE LADIES TO START FLIRTING AROUND GUY, IT IS TOTALY UN-ACCEPTED. ANY GOOD GUY LOOKING FOR GENUINE LOVE FIND IT IRRITATING/DISTURBING WHEN A GAL OR GALS FLIRTS AROUND HIM ALL THE TIME. IT REALLY MAKE THAT GAL TOO CHEAT AND VULNERABLE TO GUYS THAT JUST WANT TO SATISTY THEIR SEXUAL DESIRES. I DISCOURAGE ANY LADY FROM DOING THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.