Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured (47333 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Odualomo1: 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
bluebay:

Sanwo -Olu's Own Baffles me the Most, look at where they kept the infected Italian Patient. He was even complaining of mosquitoes and Heat.... Na Wah

Mosquitoes will the nonsense virus out of his system while heat will dry the left over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by mvem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackhouse:
Cured with which drug? May their souls rest in peace.
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by SenecaTheYonger: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
You sure say another uncle Lai no dey Vietnam?

Eyha. It must be a strange thing to see a govt that actually works.
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cured by a couple 9mm Ammo,good job.
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by mvem(m): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by 77up(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackhouse:
Cured with which drug? May their souls rest in peace .
I suspect the bold too cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

But here in Nigeria, our Lie lied that they were fully prepared for it.
Some of you surprise me with the way you reason.
Vietnam, another communist country who control the media is a truthful nation right?

USA, Israel and other developed nations are struggling to get a grip of it but you believed a third world communist country to contain it abi?

Y'all should keep believing anything outside but rejecting those inside, Las Las the virus is here for everyone.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by 77up(m): 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
fajuyi59:
They killed them all grin
I won't be surprised if this funny comment is actually true.
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
kingkakaone:

Some of you surprise me with the way you reason.
Vietnam, another communist country who control the media is a truthful nation right?

USA, Israel and other developed nations are struggling to get a grip of it but you believed a third world communist country to contain it abi?

Y'all should keep believing anything outside but rejecting those inside, Las Las the virus is here for everyone.
SMH.
Your reasoning disgust me. Wasn't it the minister of health that said they were fully prepared for it?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Isoduwa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
And Nigerian still waiting for China made
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by solsticey2k3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Scam undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by MercyMacjoe: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It was as a result of the Swift action and response of their government.

They have already started to make research on it even before the virus came to their Country.

They were prepared for it and everything was put in place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Farrang: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone noticed that the current temperature in Vietnam averages about 22 degrees Celsius while that of China, Italy and Iran is 10 degrees plus or minus. Hopefully, the current weather conditions in Nigeria would limit the rate of spread of the virus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by luluman: 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It was as a result of the Swift action and response of their government.

They have already started to make research on it even before the virus came to their Country.

They were prepared for it and everything was put in place.
Just like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by colestephan86: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/02/infected-patients-vietnam-cured-coronavirus-miracle-200228035007608.html
Where are our Dr of Medicine and pathologists.

Big shame on Nigeria and our vast medical practitioners

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Your reasoning disgust me. Wasn't it the minister of health that said they were fully prepared for it?
Your reasoning should be put in check.
You disbelieved your minister but believed a communist nation who controls their media, you need to change such mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
77up:
I won't be surprised if this funny comment is actually true.
It is how they behave over there.
Their government controls the media, they say and publish what the government decides.

Some Nigerians don't understand this because they don't follow international politics or haven't travelled out.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Jimmyubah2: 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
largehead:

I see Africa Rising as World Power after the Corona virus saga.

Is Vietnam now an African country?
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by johnmattew: 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Farrang:
Has anyone noticed that the current temperature in Vietnam averages about 22 degrees Celsius while that of China, Italy and Iran is 10 degrees plus or minus. Hopefully, the current weather conditions in Nigeria would limit the rate of spread of the virus.
ubare the only one making sense here....flu don strive in hot weather...we should keep praying that the rain don't fall and the heat wave continue
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Openbusiness: 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Wow!
It's indeed a miracle!
Never trust a "country" like Vietnam. 'Cured' could mean 'assassinated', just like in North Korea.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Moneyboyz: 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:
Cured in the North Korea way

Ahah, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by IprintMONEY: 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Wow!
It's indeed a miracle!
shut up. typical nigerian idiot. first those people are hindus and buddist. they dont carry releigion for head. they cured it using their power and brain. nothing like miracle here oloshi
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by paltielx: 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please they should share the vaccine with other countries

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Brunicekid(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Governments of the world still lying about the casualties of COVID-19. Continue. Las las na all of us go suffer am.
Says who

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Tocheagle(m): 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Governments of the world still lying about the casualties of COVID-19. Continue. Las las na all of us go suffer am.
You are right. I was shocked when i read about the cover up on Corona virus. Check out TruthWords on Nairaland. Check out his /her posts on it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is what a government should be like
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Brunicekid:
Says who

You think the Chinese, Iranian, Italian and North Korean governments are telling the whole truth about the casualties of COVID-19? So the economy can collapse and suffer long-term effects?

As it is now, thousands of businesses have closed up in Asia including Disneyland with its doctored stat, what could happen if they reveal the true number of casualties? Use your head bro.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Openbusiness: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
77up:
I suspect the bold too cry
Suspicion valid!
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by DAVE5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:
Cured in the North Korea way

Exactly what came to my mind
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by Tomide007: 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
most especially the Chinese and Iran government.
The casualty rate is actually very low,. checkout italy and south korea.
Re: Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Even as we speak, we have not even started preparing for it

We don't even have standard quarantine facilities.

According to BBC world news this morning, what we have now as a facility can only contain 100 people.

You can imagine a country of almost 200 million people.

Isn't that a shame.

A big horrible Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.