Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (101510 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by femi4: 5:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
It's not a news. Men stare and drool over my breast till they loose their mind.
I m drooling over here and over your salary
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2020
wait o OP...so u expect me to read all these for what na.

bring d boobi lemme grab

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Openbusiness:

That's the general assumption but on the contrary, women with huge breasts find it difficult to breastfeed, and if the nipples are wide too, then forget it, baby food straight, the baby can't feed nada. Women with portable boobs are the best for breastfeeding, and they usually have pointed small nipples which is perfect for sucking grin

Breastfeeding is an Art. It doesn't matter whether the boobs are big or small. What matters is the experience and technicality involved. If the owner of the boobs has a tight game, her babies and even her husband are in good hands.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46am On Mar 03, 2020
spirul77:
that's my bad habit, I can't keep my eyes off boobs when talking to ladies,i followed a female friend home and met her mum in a somewhat revealing cloth,the woman was getting her cloths off the drying line and a conversation ensued between us, while we were talking I was having hard time controlling my eyes, she acted like nothing was wrong and I thought she didn't notice until the next day when my friend told me her mum told her she doesn't want to see me in her house again because I was staring at her boobs the previous day, Chai na so shame be wan just kill me.
grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ishilove: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2020
explosiveskull:

God Damnit ordinary bra is 18k?
I will just use empty cement bags to wrap mine.!
Spoken like a typical man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2020
J111333:
...I usually have back pain. It’s like carrying a block on one’s chest. But I don’t have a choice. I have to keep enduring until I get to the house and unleash then...

Sounds funny but not really.

For big booby ladies in the house, one Victoria Secret for you(not more than five persons though) to be proud and confident. Just indicate your size and the price if you know it. If the total cost is $250 or less which I doubt, we may increase to 10 persons.
May sound funny but may not be a joke.

Thanks in advance. If this still holds, please count me in. 34G, 70H
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by pocohantas(f): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Victoria Secrets is not the best brand for busty ladies. Elomi or Ulla are the best because of the strong straps and under iron carriage.

Ulla is built like a sports bra and does not leave room for protrusions at the top. It also makes those babies strong and stand kakaraka like Zuma rock.

2015 Elomi was 14,500 (bargained the hell to get that amount). Nowadays it should be up to 18k or so. There are cheaper brands in the market though they're counterfeits.

Buying bras is a tough job angry

Wow, I have a friend with really big boobs and she complains of back ache. I will suggest these brands to her. I can’t relate to this, I am a 38D. Nothing dey there. grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by GeneralPula: 5:59am On Mar 03, 2020
DjHypno:
smiley

Download and stream link on my signature.

Bros..

Do you have a mix with full street pops?

BellaShmurda-Zinoleeky-Davido and co..

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by chelseamann(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Antoeni:
Nothing Gives Joy like Having a Full Option Breast to Suck & Squeeze and Caress
Na lie...it's just for few minutes.. the perfect Joy is having Peace of mind and being able to conformably pay your bills.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by awakeuche(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2020
Anneka101:
Some guys will stare at you until you lose your mind!

And even some would use their inners eye to UnCloth you... Lol.

I'd state at you mindlessly, you are a beauty with fire in her eyes.
You go too like trouble
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2020
DjHypno:
smiley

Download and stream link on my signature.
Correct guy.

Please make a Gospel mix also.
God bless you bro.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Discombulator: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2020
spirul77:
that's my bad habit, I can't keep my eyes off boobs when talking to ladies,i followed a female friend home and met her mum in a somewhat revealing cloth,the woman was getting her cloths off the drying line and a conversation ensued between us, while we were talking I was having hard time controlling my eyes, she acted like nothing was wrong and I thought she didn't notice until the next day when my friend told me her mum told her she doesn't want to see me in her house again because I was staring at her boobs the previous day, Chai na so shame be wan just kill me.
That's a new low bro,try to work on yourself,cos if I see you staring at my sister's of mum's boobs you're gonna need a plastic surgery.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Discombulator: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2020
I don't like boobs,never did,all I care for is a well rounded fine ass,I don't care if your boobs is the size of a tea cup.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by bluefilm: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Chai.

I don't know between Seun and Lalasticlala who loves big boobs more.

Something tells me it is Seun.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by prettybae23(f): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2020
J111333:
...I usually have back pain. It’s like carrying a block on one’s chest. But I don’t have a choice. I have to keep enduring until I get to the house and unleash then...

For big booby ladies in the house, one Victoria Secret for you(not more than five persons though) to be proud and confident. Just indicate your size and the price if you know it. If the total cost is $250 or less which I doubt, we may increase to 10 persons.
hi goodmorning am size 42
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by supereagle(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2020
Antoeni:
Nothing Gives Joy like Having a Full Option Breast to Suck & Squeeze and Caress
Small ones better than biggies, more sensitive than biggies fill the mouth easily than biggies.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by greatreality: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Victoria Secrets is not the best brand for busty ladies. Elomi or Ulla are the best because of the strong straps and under iron carriage.

Ulla is built like a sports bra and does not leave room for protrusions at the top. It also makes those babies strong and stand kakaraka like Zuma rock.

2015 Elomi was 14,500 (bargained the hell to get that amount). Nowadays it should be up to 18k or so. There are cheaper brands in the market though they're counterfeits.

I don't even like that big breast of a thing moderate breast is okay big boobs makes a lady look older than her age' and can be disgusting when she's pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by supereagle(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Authority and experience speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nn3muka(f): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2020
I am busty and I love it.
A woman without breast is a half somborri
Real women are known by the size of their boobs
lol

3 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by MizTyna(f): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
J111333:

It better not be a joke oh. Bras are not something I joke about, I'll rather PM my bra size grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2020
my love for Big soft breast.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by nnadychuks(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2020
femi4:
All these encyclopedia just for breast
Oh you even read it? grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by emecheboy2(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
justnock:
Be grateful to God for the big boobs. It is a blessing to mankind. More milk during breastfeeding of babies and your husband doesn't need to buy pillows.

And who told you that married men big boobs as pillows. This is not true, infact with your big head on her chest, you will be causing heat and other discomfort. Big boobs doesn't equate pillows.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2020
emecheboy2:

And who told you that married men big boobs as pillows. This is not true, infact with your big head on her chest, you will be causing heat and other discomfort. Big boobs doesn't equate pillows.

Chill bro. You don't have to rest the full weight of your head in her bossom. The size of her boobs should determine how much weight with which you place your head..
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ishilove: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2020
greatreality:

I don't even like that big breast of a thing moderate breast is okay big boobs makes a lady look older than her age' and can be disgusting when she's pregnant.
What you like or dislike in a woman's body is immaterial as so far you are not her maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by onyxo76(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2020
if you know the trouble these busty ladies cause during Thanksgiving Sunday services nowadays you go pity men. they will be the ones to come to the front of church for special Thanksgiving and be bouncing those things up and down while dancing. the clothes they will wear too will add to the problem, the ones with big ass nko, that one is another case study, I just tire
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin Jokes apart,the high rate of road accidents occurence are mainly caused by inability of most motorists to take their eyes off busty ladies...personally,i can't be a taxi driver lest i wana be killing passengers upandan because my irrestible nature to big boobs and nyash may lead to constant havoc on the road...come to think of it,which man no like big,soft boobs?
Are u not a goat like dis grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Dee4luv: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2020
I still don't understand why most guys/men stare at women boobs while conversing undecided undecided undecided it's so embarrassing embarassed embarassed
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2020
justnock:
Be grateful to God for the big boobs. It is a blessing to mankind. More milk during breastfeeding of babies and your husband doesn't need to buy pillows.

Big breast does not translate to more Milk.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ishilove: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Wow, I have a friend with really big boobs and she complains of back ache. I will suggest these brands to her. I can’t relate to this, I am a 38D. Nothing dey there. grin
I can't relate to back ache o. Maybe because the breast just big, but e no heavy tongue

The original brands are quite expensive but you can use them for as long as 3 years before they start to slacken.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Sweeetheart(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Yoruba men like big breasts alot.
But truly, what shall it profit a lady to have small boobs? How is she going to breastfeed the husband and the children? grin

Know big back instead. I hate boobs, my babe boobs still stand gidigba despite she had spend many years with me, I no dey touch it much but she get back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.